Windows 10: Snip and Sketch

Discus and support Snip and Sketch in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Where are my snipped screen pictures stored? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/snip-and-sketch/08867b73-5d73-4eac-9621-3c695b6f6113" Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Lisaj1, Nov 16, 2019.

1. Lisaj1 Win User

Snip and Sketch

Where are my snipped screen pictures stored?

:)

Lisaj1, Nov 16, 2019
  2. JimWynne Win User

Snip & Sketch

It's the Snipping Tool that's being phased out, not Snip & Sketch. FWIW, I just used the latter tool and was able to paste the snip into a Word (Office 365) document. There was a point in the past when for reasons unknown, opening Word would clear the
    clipboard. If you're using an older version, you might want to try opening the document first, before taking a screenshot.

If you prefer to use Snipping Tool, all you have to do (as I suggested earlier) is open the Start Menu and type snip.

JimWynne, Nov 16, 2019
  3. Snip & Sketch keeps overriding clipboard

Hi Amanda,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing with the Snip and Sketch app on Windows 10.

Provide us additional information to assist you better with this issue:

1. Which version of Windows is running on your device?

Refer the article Which Windows operating system am I running to know about
    the information.

Here are the few steps you can try to fix the issue.

Method 1

Refer the article Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store
    and try the suggested steps and check if the issue still persists. If the issue still persists try with the method 2.

Method 2

Reset Snip & Sketch app

1. Press Windows + I key and click on
      Apps
    2. Click on Apps & features. Select Sketch & Snip app from the available list of installed apps.
    3. Click on Snip & Sketch > Advanced Options.
    4. Click on Reset option.
    5. Restart the computer once and check the status of the issue.
    6. Let us know if the issue still persists.

Hope it helps. Get back to us for further assistance on this issue. We will be happy to help you.

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Forums

Muralidhar_G, Nov 16, 2019
  4. Snip and Sketch

Snip and Sketch Awkward

Use Windows+shift+s to launch Snip and Sketch. Can snip a screenshot.

Now the problem is this: after snipping the screen shot, it does not automatically appear in the Snip and Sketch app. So I open Snip and Sketch and there's nothing on it.

So I have choose 'new' and snip the screen yet again.

I recall using this once and taking a screenshot and voila! Snip and Sketch appeared with the screen shot duly in the app's workspace, ready for annotations and saving etc. This facility has disappeared. I have re-set it according to instructions, and even
    reinstalled it - yet the problem persists.

Would appreciate any suggestions. Thanks

StephenAustinHK, Nov 16, 2019
Thema:

Snip and Sketch

1. Snip and Sketch - Similar Threads - Snip Sketch

2. using snip and sketch effectively without opening it and saving it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    using snip and sketch effectively without opening it and saving it: I use snip and sketch when it opens it says that Windows+Shift+S can help you take a screenshot it does what it says see the screenshot below you can see snipping tool window at top of screen [ATTACH] but after taking screenshot without opening snip and sketch how do...
  3. Since Windows 10 Snip & Sketch app does not open.

Since Windows 10 Snip & Sketch app does not open.: Since Windows 10 updated my computer today, 12/9/2019, the Snip & Sketch app does not open. From the Start menu nothing happens; from the Taskbar the app icon disappears after clicking it....
  4. How to blur my snap shot in Snip & Sketch?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to blur my snap shot in Snip & Sketch?: How to blur my snap shot in Snip & Sketch? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-blur-my-snap-shot-in-snip-sketch/b534c778-2c75-42c4-bc6a-23e13a9d0af7
  5. Snip & Sketch reports error notification "Something Went Wrong" when attempting to save...

Snip & Sketch reports error notification "Something Went Wrong" when attempting to save...: Snip & Sketch App says "Something went wrong" When using the Microsft Windows 10 app named Snip & Sketch. Every time I would select an image and attempt to save the image as a file. I would click the icon to save to file and I would get a notification that reads "Something...
  6. Clipboard for Snip and sketch.

Clipboard for Snip and sketch.: I want to select the picture I saved in clipboard for Snip and sketch. Where is the clipboard for snip and sketch located? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/clipboard-for-snip-and-sketch/e22dab45-4055-496f-b9cf-fe7c943f4e5f
  7. Help with "Snip & Sketch"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help with "Snip & Sketch": As the title says, I'm in desperate need of help trying to fix my Snip & Sketch tool. I have it set to when I click "PRT SCR", it pulls up the option to crop and select what I want to be saved, but when I release the click action, it just highlights the screen and does not...
  8. Issues with Snip and Sketch Screenshots Pasted Into Word (Office 365)

Issues with Snip and Sketch Screenshots Pasted Into Word (Office 365): When I use Snip and Sketch and copy and paste the results into a Word (Office 365) document, it appears blank but there is actually a picture of some sort there. At that point, scrolling around in the file into which the snippet has been pasted seems to cause rendering...
  9. Add "Text" option control/add text feature to the Windows 10 Snipping Tool and Snip and Sketch.

Add "Text" option control/add text feature to the Windows 10 Snipping Tool and Snip and Sketch.: Add "Text" option control/add text feature to the Windows 10 Snipping Tool and Snip and Sketch.[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/add-text-option-controladd-text-feature-to-the/f99a5ea2-565e-4b3d-96e6-6957a3aa67b9
  10. Snip & Sketch causing my PC to lock-up when start sketching

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Snip & Sketch causing my PC to lock-up when start sketching: Anyone having this problem? It has the sexiest, smoothest line averaging I've ever seen and I REALLY want to use it more often, and this is a fresh Windows 10 laptop so I'm not sure what's causing these lock ups other than its a new software from MS? submitted by /u/yuze_...