Windows 10: Snip-It Print Issues

Discus and support Snip-It Print Issues in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have the same printing issue reported by others. It happens when I direct print or if I print to adobe pdf. The fix reported on line has not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by GS EPCS, Jul 6, 2020.

1. GS EPCS Win User

Snip-It Print Issues

I have the same printing issue reported by others. It happens when I direct print or if I print to adobe pdf. The fix reported on line has not worked. It prints blank pages. I need to copy into a Word document and print that Word document.

:)

GS EPCS, Jul 6, 2020

2. Snipping Tool will no longer allow me to perform a Control Print Screen command to snip a menu.

Hi Leigh,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft community.

Are you trying pressing Print Screen button and then snip?

If you are trying to press print button and snip ,And if it is not working then I suggest you to check with
    on screen Keyboard. Please provide us the steps you have performed so that we can assist in a better way.

Suvarna Govinda, Jul 6, 2020
  3. Swapna S Win User
    Since loading Windows 10 I have not been able to print landscape from capture.png (where I print my snipping tool pictures). Can anyone help?

Hi Jordanaz,

I will certainly help you with the issue you are experiencing in printing the captured images using snipping tool.

This issue might occur, if there is changes made to the settings in snipping tool.

Before proceeding further, I would like to ask few questions:

• Do you get any error message while printing images?

• How are you trying to print the image?
    Please refer below mentioned steps to print image in Landscape using snipping tool:

• To open Snipping Tool, select the Start
      button, type Snipping Tool, and then select it in the search results. (There's no keyboard shortcut available.)

• To take a screenshot, select New,
      and then select the part of the screen that you want to capture.

• To print, click on File, Go to
      Print
      ->Preferences->change to Landscape (in dropdown menu) and click
      ok.
    Please refer to the link mentioned below for additional help on snipping tool:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-in/help/13776/windows-use-snipping-tool-to-capture-screenshots

Please get back to us, if you still facing issue
    in printing the captured images using snipping tool.

Thank you.

Swapna S, Jul 6, 2020
  4. Snip-It Print Issues

Printing issues

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

• How are you trying to print?

• Have you tried printing from a different application and checked?
    I suggest you to run Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter.
    Follow these steps to run Hardware and Devices troubleshooter:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click Printer.
    • Follow the on-screen instruction to run the troubleshooter.
    Also, I suggest you to install the latest chipset and printer drivers from manufacturer website and check if it fixes the issue.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Jul 6, 2020
Thema:

Snip-It Print Issues

1. Snip-It Print Issues - Similar Threads - Snip Print Issues

2. Issue with Snipping Tool

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with Snipping Tool: After I have taken a screenshot, I cannot open it in the Snipping Tool What should I do about this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/issue-with-snipping-tool/3e7608f1-ab50-43a5-b458-4f85978c05dd
  3. Issue with Snipping Tool

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issue with Snipping Tool: After I have taken a screenshot, I cannot open it in the Snipping Tool What should I do about this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/issue-with-snipping-tool/3e7608f1-ab50-43a5-b458-4f85978c05dd
  4. Snip & Sketch Issue

Snip & Sketch Issue: Hello! So I recently came across this issue where Snip & Sketch doesn't properly load pixels, show pixels, or doesn't fully load. I believe this issue is only when I am gaming. I've tried resetting and uninstalling the app but it didn't seem to work. Anyone know how to fix...
  5. Snip & Sketch issues

Snip & Sketch issues: Having problems recently with this app on Win10 and have had to resort to using Greenshot. What seems to be happening is the toolbar moves up and behind the window controls making impossible to use the right hand set of tools. Anyone else having this issue? [img] 161837
  6. Print Screen/Snipping Tool problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Print Screen/Snipping Tool problem: [ATTACH] So lately if I want to screenshot both screens with print screen or just snip anything with the snipping tool my second monitor covers up a good portion of my main monitor. What could be causing this and how do I fix it? Edit: I think its making my left monitor...
  7. Snip & Sketch - no print option avail

Snip & Sketch - no print option avail: Just had new laptop delivered....and having problems with Snip. I use this tons of times per day....for some reason I cannot print my Snip. No longer and option in the pull down menu. Can't find a setting anywhere. I've reinstalled from settings.... but this is an...
  8. Snip & Sketch Issue

Snip & Sketch Issue: I have tried every way I can think of to add Snip & Sketch to my taskbar. You can pin it to start but not to taskbar. Why would that be? Just another small thing that will drive you crazy. I have the old snipping tool still on my taskbar so why can't I add the new one? I've...
  9. Snipping tool double printing ?

Snipping tool double printing ?: My Canon printer died a while before Xmas, Bought another similar Canon . A week ago my 4 yo Lenovo lap top wasnt good Snipping tool worked perfectly and printed on just one page . Bought a new Lenovo ideapad. Not aware of changing anything but if I try to use snipping tool...
  10. Snipping tool double printing ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Snipping tool double printing ?: My Canon printer died a while before Xmas, Bought another similar Canon . A week ago my 4 yo Lenovo lap top wasnt good Snipping tool worked perfectly and printed on just one page . Bought a new Lenovo ideapad. Not aware of changing anything but if I try to use snipping tool...