Windows 10: Snip & Sketch Copy Button changes to Minimize

Discus and support Snip & Sketch Copy Button changes to Minimize in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; After making a Snip, the Copy button seems to have merged with the Minimize button. So, it won't make a Copy, it only Minimizes. The Share button will... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BFFG1, May 10, 2021.

1. BFFG1 Win User

Snip & Sketch Copy Button changes to Minimize

After making a Snip, the Copy button seems to have merged with the Minimize button. So, it won't make a Copy, it only Minimizes. The Share button will only Maximize. The Save button does nothing. I had to use the old Snipping Tool to get this screenshot. You can see how the button images overlap, but when the cursor touches them to revert to Minimize and Maximize. I have uninstalled and reinstalled Snip & Sketch.

:)

BFFG1, May 10, 2021
  2. DaveM121 Win User

Snip&Sketch copy/paste not working

Hi rgp1942

When you snip an area with the Snip and Sketch tool, do you then click the button indicated below at the top right of Snip and Sketch to copy the snip before pasting it into the Live Mail app?

Snip & Sketch Copy Button changes to Minimize 54e8154d-232a-4955-a79b-fe6e06965b70?upload=true.png

DaveM121, May 10, 2021
  3. johnbuck4 Win User
    Snip and Sketch

Windows Accessories Snip & Sketch

When i open the Snip and sketch tool I am able to select an area and copy it. However none of the pencils, icons are active I am not able to select them and draw or highlight anything on the clipped item. what is wrong??

Any suggestion welcome

john

johnbuck4, May 10, 2021
  4. Snip & Sketch Copy Button changes to Minimize

Snip & Sketch overrides clipboard

I configured my Snip & Sketch app so that snips will not automatically copied. But they are always copied automatically to the clipboard. I did the troubleshooting
    steps such as computer rebooting but all in vain

BalakrishnaTurnerish, May 10, 2021
Thema:

Snip & Sketch Copy Button changes to Minimize

1. Snip & Sketch Copy Button changes to Minimize - Similar Threads - Snip Sketch Copy

2. Change Snip & Sketch HotKey

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Change Snip & Sketch HotKey: HI, I like the OneNote's snipping utility and have been using it for years. Now, the new Snip & Sketch tool takes over the "Windows + Shift + S" hotkey from OneNote. I want it to be re-assigned to OneNote and probably assign another HotKey to Snip & Sketch. I have tried below...
  3. snip & sketch minimizes the game window after taking a snip

in Windows 10 Gaming
    snip & sketch minimizes the game window after taking a snip: I use this cropping tool in games a lot as an easy way to take screenshots, but i've noticed that some games are automatically minimized after taking the snip this happens both directly from the snip&sketch tool as well as with the print screen shortcut button, which i assume...
  4. snip & sketch minimizes the game window after taking a snip

snip & sketch minimizes the game window after taking a snip: I use this cropping tool in games a lot as an easy way to take screenshots, but i've noticed that some games are automatically minimized after taking the snip this happens both directly from the snip&sketch tool as well as with the print screen shortcut button, which i assume...
  5. snip & sketch minimizes the game window after taking a snip

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Snip and Sketch share button

in Windows 10 Customization
    Snip and Sketch share button: Hi.Is it possible to include Teams as a destiny in the Snip and Sketch share button? Or is it possible to choose what programs are a destiny to a Windows app share button, if that's the case?Thank you....
  7. Snip and Sketch Save/Copy/Share Buttons Not Working

Snip and Sketch Save/Copy/Share Buttons Not Working: After making a Snip, the Copy button seems to have merged with the Minimize button. So, it won't make a Copy, it only Minimizes. The Share button will only Maximize. The Save button does nothing. I had to use the old Snipping Tool to get this screenshot. You can see how the...
  8. Snip & sketch does not copy to clipboard

Snip & sketch does not copy to clipboard: Windows 10 Pro X64 20H2. The snip & sketch runs shft-Win-S and I can select an area, but it does not copy to the clipboard. A "Print SCRN" copies the entire screen to the clipboard as expected. I have: 1. Reset the application 2. uninstalled and reinstalled snip & sketch...
  9. Snip & sketch app buttons not working

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Snip & sketch app buttons not working: The skip and sketch app "new" button is non-functional. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/snip-sketch-app-buttons-not-working/4e29007e-b41a-4acb-887c-5bdcd8c90c9f
  10. Snip&Sketch copy/paste not working

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Snip&Sketch copy/paste not working: When I snip an area of a screen with Snipping Tool, and paste it into a Windows Live Mail email, everything works fine. When I snip an area of a screen with Snipping&Sketch, and paste it into a Windows Live Mail email, nothing appears. I have to paste the image into MS...