Windows 10: Snip&Sketch copy/paste not working

Discus and support Snip&Sketch copy/paste not working in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; When I snip an area of a screen with Snipping Tool, and paste it into a Windows Live Mail email, everything works fine. When I snip an area of a... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by rgp1942, Oct 8, 2019.

1. rgp1942 Win User

Snip&Sketch copy/paste not working

When I snip an area of a screen with Snipping Tool, and paste it into a Windows Live Mail email, everything works fine.

When I snip an area of a screen with Snipping&Sketch, and paste it into a Windows Live Mail email, nothing appears. I have to paste the image into MS Word or any other program, re-select it, re-copy it, and it will then paste into Live Mail OK.

Until this problem is corrected, I am forced to stay with the Snipping Tool, which apparently is going away.

Version: 10.1907.2471.0

:)

rgp1942, Oct 8, 2019
  2. JimWynne Win User

Snip & Sketch

It's the Snipping Tool that's being phased out, not Snip & Sketch. FWIW, I just used the latter tool and was able to paste the snip into a Word (Office 365) document. There was a point in the past when for reasons unknown, opening Word would clear the
    clipboard. If you're using an older version, you might want to try opening the document first, before taking a screenshot.

If you prefer to use Snipping Tool, all you have to do (as I suggested earlier) is open the Start Menu and type snip.

JimWynne, Oct 8, 2019
  3. Snip & Sketch

I LOVED the Microsoft Snipping Tool. I understand that Microsoft did away with it and replaced it with "Snip & Sketch." While the concept to use it is the same, when I capture what I want as a "NEW" snip, it then appears simply as a blank screen within the
    Snip & Sketch app. I believe that the app says it copies the snip to the Clipboard, so I attempted to open up a Word doc and a Notepad doc and "Paste" but still nothing appears.

Please help!

Atty Laura R., Oct 8, 2019
  4. Snip&Sketch copy/paste not working

Snip & Sketch overrides clipboard

I configured my Snip & Sketch app so that snips will not automatically copied. But they are always copied automatically to the clipboard. I did the troubleshooting
    steps such as computer rebooting but all in vain

BalakrishnaTurnerish, Oct 8, 2019
Thema:

Snip&Sketch copy/paste not working

1. Snip&Sketch copy/paste not working - Similar Threads - Snip&Sketch copy paste

2. Snip and Sketch not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Snip and Sketch not working: Hi,I've been using snip and sketch for a while now but recently it stopped working. A blue screen with an X constantly pops up and nothing happens. How can I get it to work again?...
  3. Snip and Sketch not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Snip and Sketch not working: Hi,I've been using snip and sketch for a while now but recently it stopped working. A blue screen with an X constantly pops up and nothing happens. How can I get it to work again?...
  4. Snip & Sketch not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Snip & Sketch not working: I already did to reset the App and reinstall, also restart the machine. Nothing works.You will see on the attached GIF file, when i click to New or ctrl+N the Screen snipping is blank or not working.Windows Specs:Edition Windows 10 Pro Version 21H2 Installed on ‎5/‎15/‎2021...
  5. Snip & Sketch won't paste

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Snip & Sketch won't paste: I use mind maps for students with dyslexia, dyspraxia/DCD,ASD, memory/processing difficulties and for students who are Deaf/hard ofhearing. I favour Xmind and have used it and trained others to use Xmind8 extensively. For years now I used the Snipping Tool in Windows...
  6. Snip & Sketch Not Working.

in Windows 10 Support
    Snip & Sketch Not Working.: Hi Guys... Among my other windows woes I now find that skip and sketch does not start up. The snipping tool still works thank goodness. I click the icon and the screen appears for a second or two then goes. I have tried refresh, uninstall and re install of the app from the...
  7. snip and sketch not working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    snip and sketch not working: my application snip and sketch is not working i can take a screeen shot but it does not get saved i does show on the clipbord when i press win+v but i cant view it plz help me fix this problem -confused AF all the time...
  8. snip and sketch not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    snip and sketch not working: My snip and sketch tool has stopped working. I open the app, select new, highlight the area to snip but then nothing happens. I have tried refreshing the app and uninstalling and reinstalling but neither have resolved the issue....
  9. Snip & Sketch Not Working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Snip & Sketch Not Working: I am a fan of Snip & Sketch, I have been using it since it was out, I immediately ditched the Snipping Tool. Recently, when I am trying to use it, it wouldn't do anything. When I take a screenshot, all it does is show a loading cursor and that's it. It ends right there. So...
  10. Snip & Sketch copy/paste does not work

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Snip & Sketch copy/paste does not work: I am using the latest version of Win10. Snip & Sketch copy/paste does not work. When I Ctrl-V to paste into LibreOffice Writer, nothing happens. I can paste into Gmail, but even if I do that and then Ctrl-C that image and then Ctrl-V to LibreOffice Writer, all I get is a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 snap tool not in clipboard

2. snip and sketch wont copy to clipboard

3. snip and sketch not working

4. snip & sketch freezes system,
  5. copy paste into word from snip & sketch