Windows 10: Snip & sketch does not copy to clipboard

Discus and support Snip & sketch does not copy to clipboard in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Windows 10 Pro X64 20H2. The snip & sketch runs shft-Win-S and I can select an area, but it does not copy to the clipboard. A "Print SCRN" copies the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by texashillcountry, Mar 31, 2021.

1. Snip & sketch does not copy to clipboard

Windows 10 Pro X64 20H2. The snip & sketch runs shft-Win-S and I can select an area, but it does not copy to the clipboard. A "Print SCRN" copies the entire screen to the clipboard as expected. I have:

1. Reset the application

2. uninstalled and reinstalled snip & sketch

3. run sfc /scannow and DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth

Everything appears to work fine, but there is nothing on the clipboard and no pop-up.

This app works fine on another Windows 10 20H2 computer. I really don't want to start over with a clean install.

:)

texashillcountry, Mar 31, 2021

2. Snip & Sketch overrides clipboard

I configured my Snip & Sketch app so that snips will not automatically copied. But they are always copied automatically to the clipboard. I did the troubleshooting
    steps such as computer rebooting but all in vain

BalakrishnaTurnerish, Mar 31, 2021
  3. Clipboard for Snip and sketch.

I want to select the picture I saved in clipboard for Snip and sketch. Where is the clipboard for snip and sketch located?

PrasannaSeshadri, Mar 31, 2021
  4. Amanda__W Win User

Snip & sketch does not copy to clipboard

Snip & Sketch keeps overriding clipboard

I have my Snip & Sketch app configured to NOT automatically copy snips to the clipboard, but it keeps copying them automatically to the clipboard. I have rebooted the computer, but the issue persists. I would like this app to not automatically override my
    clipboard with new snips.

Thank you.

***Moved from Windows 10 / Windows Settings category***

Amanda__W, Mar 31, 2021
Thema:

Snip & sketch does not copy to clipboard

1. Snip & sketch does not copy to clipboard - Similar Threads - Snip sketch does

2. Snip&Sketch doesn't copy to clipboard the first time.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Snip&Sketch doesn't copy to clipboard the first time.: Is this a bug, and if so how do I fix it? The first time I snip it appears in the notification screen, but it doesn't copy to my clipboard. I have to snip a 2nd time for it to work. submitted by /u/lanc3r3000 [link] [comments]...
  3. Snip & Sketch bug cannot turn off auto copy to clipboard

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Snip & Sketch bug cannot turn off auto copy to clipboard: First off, I tend to use the Snip & Sketch app quite a bit, not the screen snip but the actual application. I usually use this as a image reference of something. Like for example, If i see a diagram in a article and want to reference it while Im reading through the article, I...
  4. Use Snip & Sketch on items in clipboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Use Snip & Sketch on items in clipboard: I love the Snip & Sketch tool. What I can't figure out is how to sketch on an image that's already in my clipboard. Win-Shift-S lets me grab a portion of the screen, then the notification pops up allowing me to enter Snip & Sketch. That works fine. No problem here. But...
  5. Snip & Sketch copy/paste does not work

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Snip & Sketch copy/paste does not work: I am using the latest version of Win10. Snip & Sketch copy/paste does not work. When I Ctrl-V to paste into LibreOffice Writer, nothing happens. I can paste into Gmail, but even if I do that and then Ctrl-C that image and then Ctrl-V to LibreOffice Writer, all I get is a...
  6. Clipboard for Snip and sketch.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Clipboard for Snip and sketch.: I want to select the picture I saved in clipboard for Snip and sketch. Where is the clipboard for snip and sketch located? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/clipboard-for-snip-and-sketch/e22dab45-4055-496f-b9cf-fe7c943f4e5f
  7. Snip & Sketch overrides clipboard

Snip & Sketch overrides clipboard: I configured my Snip & Sketch app so that snips will not automatically copied. But they are always copied automatically to the clipboard. I did the troubleshooting steps such as computer rebooting but all in vain...
  8. Snip & Sketch keeps overriding clipboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Snip & Sketch keeps overriding clipboard: I have my Snip & Sketch app configured to NOT automatically copy snips to the clipboard, but it keeps copying them automatically to the clipboard. I have rebooted the computer, but the issue persists. I would like this app to not automatically override my clipboard with new...
  9. Snip & Sketch keeps overriding clipboard

Snip & Sketch keeps overriding clipboard: I have my Snip & Sketch app configured to NOT automatically copy snips to the clipboard, but it keeps copying them automatically to the clipboard. I have rebooted the computer, but the issue persists. I would like this app to not automatically override my clipboard with new...
  10. Snip and sketch does not save snips or sketches.

Snip and sketch does not save snips or sketches.: Downloaded the 1809 version of windows 10, no problems except that the new "Snip and sketch" app doesn't save anything. Get a message telling me " Something went wrong" all of the time. The app will not allow me to change permission to access pictures either. Did reset it...