Windows 10: Snip & Sketch Feature

Discus and support Snip & Sketch Feature in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I use Snip & Sketch frequently and it's a nice simple tool for most tasks. What it is desperately lacking is a constrain modifier to be able to draw... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/frgtech, Oct 5, 2021.

1. Snip & Sketch Feature

I use Snip & Sketch frequently and it's a nice simple tool for most tasks. What it is desperately lacking is a constrain modifier to be able to draw straight lines easily without having to needlessly click and drag tools around.

The ruler is very nice, especially for marking at angles, but it would be much more efficient to be able to hold down the Control key (or similar), to create a straight line. You could even get fancy and have it constrain at 15 ° increments.

So thank you for the useful tool, but please consider a slight modification to improve it for power users.

submitted by /u/frgtech
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/frgtech, Oct 5, 2021
Thema:

Snip & Sketch Feature

1. Snip & Sketch Feature - Similar Threads - Snip Sketch Feature

2. Snip and Sketch

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Snip and Sketch: When I use the snip and sketch shortcut, it delays for 3 seconds before allowing me to snip what I want. When I do the same on a laptop, it is near instant. How come the snip and sketch is delayed on my computer?...
  3. snip and sketch

in Windows 10 Customization
    snip and sketch: How to direct the image that I screen snipped to snip and sketch app other than using the fullscreen snip? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/snip-and-sketch/036c32d5-194a-497a-840e-5cc168320ec2
  4. Snip & Sketch

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Snip & Sketch: After Windows performed an OS update, my Snip & Sketch images are larger when pasted than prior to the upgrade. How do I get the paste image size back to what it was prior to Windows upgrading?...
  5. Snip & Sketch

Snip & Sketch: I use the Prtscn button to sketch, It allows to me to select what I want to screenshot. Then it shows the image at the bottom right of your screen giving you the option to discard or click it to edit/save the image. Recently It doesn't give me that option anymore. It allows...
  6. Snip and sketch

Snip and sketch: Snip and sketch works, but I usually have to bang on the 3 magic buttons about 10 times to get it activated. I did reload the app. No change. Laptop is a new Lenovo, and windows 10 is up to date....
  7. Snip and Sketch

Snip and Sketch: Hi! I have been happily using your snipping tool for years. Snip and sketch is clunky and frankly not intuitive. I try the logo+Shift+S to capture whole screen and it takes forever to never create anything but the address bar of the browser. Snipping opened it self and...
  8. Snip & Sketch - Improved Features?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Snip & Sketch - Improved Features?: Snip & Sketch in Windows 10 is supposed to have improved features over the Windows 10 Snipping Tool. Granted it allows you to sketch in the snapshot you take, but it seems to be missing some nice features of the Snipping Tools, such as the ability to set the snipping mode...
  9. Snip & Sketch

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Snip & Sketch: I downloaded and installed"Snip & Sketch". Where to I find it on my PC? I have the reg Snip installed and can use that. I have Win10 and use Chrome as my browser. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/snip-sketch/199e1c6c-efa5-43e7-a41a-ee54a9ada90f
  10. Snip & Sketch

Snip & Sketch: I want to make a screenshot of Snip & Sketch, but when I follow the instructions below, nothing will happen. Check out the delay timer in the Snip & Sketch application: Open the Snip & Sketch app. Click the downward arrow next to the New button in Snip & Sketch and make...