Windows 10: Snip & sketch has lost its delay option

Discus and support Snip & sketch has lost its delay option in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hey When I first started using Snip & sketch, I had a dropdown on the New button, which enabled me to choose a delay time. This has since disappeared... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by KevWiltshire, Feb 5, 2019.

1. Snip & sketch has lost its delay option

Hey

When I first started using Snip & sketch, I had a dropdown on the New button, which enabled me to choose a delay time.

This has since disappeared on my main work laptop, but is still available on my personal Surface Pro.

I've reset the app from within advanced settings to no avail

I use this feature fairly regularly - any ideas on what's gone wrong?

Thanks

Snip & sketch has lost its delay option 8d61c8d7-6731-4531-b3ab-59669fa686a6?upload=true.png

:)

KevWiltshire, Feb 5, 2019
  2. Edwin Win User

Screen Sketch app renamed to Snip & Sketch in Windows 10 Insider build

You can choose snip delays from jump lists as well...

Snip & sketch has lost its delay option [​IMG]

Snip & sketch has lost its delay option [​IMG]

Edwin, Feb 5, 2019
  3. Wynona Win User
    Snip & Sketch

I want to make a screenshot of Snip & Sketch, but when I follow the instructions below, nothing will happen.

Check out the delay timer in the Snip & Sketch application:

Open the Snip & Sketch app.

Click the downward arrow next to the New button in Snip & Sketch and make your selection.

Wynona, Feb 5, 2019
  4. JimWynne Win User

Snip & sketch has lost its delay option

October Update Snip & Sketch Eraser Tool

You're wasting your time complaining about it (or offering suggestions) here. Use the Feedback Hub, which you can find in the list of apps on the Start menu.

JimWynne, Feb 5, 2019
Thema:

Snip & sketch has lost its delay option

1. Snip & sketch has lost its delay option - Similar Threads - Snip sketch has

2. My snip and sketch has a problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My snip and sketch has a problem: Hi my problem started an hour ago i was trying to snip and sketch but when i try to send the pic to my discord it does not go to the clipboard i checked the clip board it was turned on and i tried reseting my snip and sketch but it just got deleted instead but when i searched...
  3. Snip & Sketch Snip

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Snip & Sketch Snip: I think 'Snip & Sketch Snip' is downloaded onto my PC. But I can't seem to install it! How is it done? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/snip-sketch-snip/ef691066-5c12-4db8-91ea-e35012381f12
  4. Snip & Sketch Snip

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Snip & Sketch Snip: I think 'Snip & Sketch Snip' is downloaded onto my PC. But I can't seem to install it! How is it done? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/snip-sketch-snip/ef691066-5c12-4db8-91ea-e35012381f12
  5. Snip and Sketch opened on its own

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Snip and Sketch opened on its own: I have been switching over to snip and sketch recently as opposed to snipping tool and today snip and sketch opened on its own. Should I be worried? submitted by /u/ancillarynebula [link] [comments]...
  6. Snip & Sketch missing delay feature from Snipping Tool

Snip & Sketch missing delay feature from Snipping Tool: I use the Snipping Tool daily. I just upgraded my Windows 10 on my company's computer and when I opened the Snipping Tool I was told about Snip & Sketch. I was excited to see a new version of the tool. But, when I opened Snip & Sketch, one of the best features, Delay, does...
  7. Snip and Sketch has stopped working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Snip and Sketch has stopped working: when I press NEW in snip and sketch nothing happens. This app has worked in the past. I just uninstalled it and downloaded a new copy from the MS Store and it still does not work. I have also run DISM and SFC and both reported no issues. Help....
  8. Snip & Sketch - no print option avail

Snip & Sketch - no print option avail: Just had new laptop delivered....and having problems with Snip. I use this tons of times per day....for some reason I cannot print my Snip. No longer and option in the pull down menu. Can't find a setting anywhere. I've reinstalled from settings.... but this is an...
  9. Snip & Sketch has not installed

in Windows 10 Support
    Snip & Sketch has not installed: I have a number of PC's but on just one, the new Snip & Sketch has not installed. All the PC's have the shop disabled, so I can't install it manually, unless someone knows how. But what I don't understand is why it hasn't installed? If I can discover that, then maybe I can...
  10. Missing Snip & Sketch Outline Option

Missing Snip & Sketch Outline Option: The outline option is missing in my Snip & Sketch settings. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the app but it's still not there: [ATTACH] Here's where it's supposed to be: [ATTACH] How do I activate it?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. snip & sketch missing delay

2. no timer dropdown in snip and sketch

3. my snip doesnt have a delay option

4. no option for delayed snip and sketch,
  5. snip&sketch dropdown ,
  6. my snip and sketch has no option delay,
  7. snip ,
  8. snip&sketch delay,
  9. snip and sketh lost timer function,
  10. snip & sketch does not have the delay dropdown,
  11. snip & sketch delay missing,