Windows 10: Snip & Sketch Not Working.

Discus and support Snip & Sketch Not Working. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi Guys... Among my other windows woes (shown in previous threads) I now find that skip and sketch app does not start up. The snipping tool still works... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by midgo, Jan 28, 2021.

1. midgo Win User

Snip & Sketch Not Working.

Hi Guys...
    Among my other windows woes (shown in previous threads) I now find that skip and sketch app does not start up.
    The snipping tool still works thank goodness.
    I click the icon and the snip & sketch screen appears for a second or two then goes.
    I have tried refresh, uninstall and re install of the app from the Store but no go.
    I ran sfc /scannow in safe mode as it does not work in normal mode.
    It claimed to find errors but fixed them.
    I have done a DISM restore health which was OK...
    I have also done an in place upgrade.
    Any ideas..
    Thanks in advance.

:)

midgo, Jan 28, 2021
  2. John DeV Win User

Snip & sketch

Hello FrankEngstrom,

Thank you for updating me that information. If you mean the snip and sketch? Based on your description the snipping tool is crashing?

Please try to reset Snip and Sketch

Press Start then search Apps and Features

Select Snip and Sketch on the list

Click Terminate then Reset

If it doesn't work, Please try to create a new administrator account then check if everything is working.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/402692...

Sincerely

Independent Advisor

John DeV, Jan 28, 2021
  3. Snip & sketch

Thanks Lacrumb,

As I mentioned in my post, neither "snipping tool" which works and "snip & Sketch" (which doesn't) show up in the Apps list. If I try to install, Microsoft replies that I already have it (thus preventing me from installing again).

FrankEngstrom, Jan 28, 2021
  4. Snip & Sketch Not Working.

Snip and Sketch Awkward

Use Windows+shift+s to launch Snip and Sketch. Can snip a screenshot.

Now the problem is this: after snipping the screen shot, it does not automatically appear in the Snip and Sketch app. So I open Snip and Sketch and there's nothing on it.

So I have choose 'new' and snip the screen yet again.

I recall using this once and taking a screenshot and voila! Snip and Sketch appeared with the screen shot duly in the app's workspace, ready for annotations and saving etc. This facility has disappeared. I have re-set it according to instructions, and even
    reinstalled it - yet the problem persists.

Would appreciate any suggestions. Thanks

StephenAustinHK, Jan 28, 2021
Thema:

Snip & Sketch Not Working.

1. Snip & Sketch Not Working. - Similar Threads - Snip Sketch Working

2. Snip and Sketch not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Snip and Sketch not working: Hi,I've been using snip and sketch for a while now but recently it stopped working. A blue screen with an X constantly pops up and nothing happens. How can I get it to work again?...
  3. Snip and Sketch not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Snip and Sketch not working: Hi,I've been using snip and sketch for a while now but recently it stopped working. A blue screen with an X constantly pops up and nothing happens. How can I get it to work again?...
  4. Snip and Sketch not working

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Snip & Sketch not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Snip & Sketch not working: I already did to reset the App and reinstall, also restart the machine. Nothing works.You will see on the attached GIF file, when i click to New or ctrl+N the Screen snipping is blank or not working.Windows Specs:Edition Windows 10 Pro Version 21H2 Installed on ‎5/‎15/‎2021...
  6. Snip & Sketch not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Snip & Sketch not working: I already did to reset the App and reinstall, also restart the machine. Nothing works.You will see on the attached GIF file, when i click to New or ctrl+N the Screen snipping is blank or not working.Windows Specs:Edition Windows 10 Pro Version 21H2 Installed on ‎5/‎15/‎2021...
  7. Snip & Sketch Not Working.

in Windows 10 Support
    Snip & Sketch Not Working.: Hi Guys... Among my other windows woes I now find that skip and sketch does not start up. The snipping tool still works thank goodness. I click the icon and the screen appears for a second or two then goes. I have tried refresh, uninstall and re install of the app from the...
  8. snip and sketch not working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    snip and sketch not working: my application snip and sketch is not working i can take a screeen shot but it does not get saved i does show on the clipbord when i press win+v but i cant view it plz help me fix this problem -confused AF all the time...
  9. snip and sketch not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    snip and sketch not working: My snip and sketch tool has stopped working. I open the app, select new, highlight the area to snip but then nothing happens. I have tried refreshing the app and uninstalling and reinstalling but neither have resolved the issue....
  10. Snip & Sketch Not Working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Snip & Sketch Not Working: I am a fan of Snip & Sketch, I have been using it since it was out, I immediately ditched the Snipping Tool. Recently, when I am trying to use it, it wouldn't do anything. When I take a screenshot, all it does is show a loading cursor and that's it. It ends right there. So...