Windows 10: Snip & Sketch - saving shortcut key

Discus and support Snip & Sketch - saving shortcut key in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I use a lot of snip & sketch in windows. Shortcut shift+win+s is great. Do exist shortcut key to saving snip after I've made it? Nowadays I must click... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/CaishenNefri, Jan 27, 2020.

1. Snip & Sketch - saving shortcut key

I use a lot of snip & sketch in windows. Shortcut shift+win+s is great.
    Do exist shortcut key to saving snip after I've made it?

Nowadays I must click window in notifications (win+a) and safe snip from snip&sketch window.

submitted by /u/CaishenNefri
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/CaishenNefri, Jan 27, 2020
  2. Mooly Win User

Snip and Sketch shortcuts.

Is it possible to create a taskbar shortcut to open 'Snip and Sketch' directly and without it opening the whole App?

These images should clarify what I mean. Snip and Sketch can be added to the taskbar but it always opens as shown. By pure chance I found a button in the action centre that also opens Snip and Sketch. This one opens just the working App ready to go and use without the other screen info present.

Snip & Sketch - saving shortcut key [​IMG]

Mooly, Jan 27, 2020
  3. Edwin Win User
    Snip and Sketch shortcuts.

Shortcut:

explorer.exe ms-screenclip:

EDIT:

More appropriate icon: %SystemRoot%\System32\shell32.dll,259

Edwin, Jan 27, 2020
  4. Snip & Sketch - saving shortcut key

Snip and sketch does not save snips or sketches.

What about Win+w (Ink Workspace); is it still there? You might get a different symptom from trying to save a "Screen Sketch" made that way. Oh. Apparently "Snip and sketch" is just a new name for that? If so, you don't need to save anything, just
    use the Resume button.

That would be new too. No sign that Ink Workspace is installable in 1803.

FYI

Robert Aldwinckle

---

Robert Aldwinckle on forums, Jan 27, 2020
Thema:

Snip & Sketch - saving shortcut key

1. Snip & Sketch - saving shortcut key - Similar Threads - Snip Sketch saving

2. Snip and Sketch Screenshots Don't Save

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Snip and Sketch Screenshots Don't Save: Printscreen function works if i hit windows + printscreen - it saves to screenshots folderSnip and sketch shows up in clipboard but not in screenshots folder{B7BEDE81-DF94-4682-A7D8-57A52620B86F} is missing from user shell data folder per these instructions I tried resetting...
  3. Snip and Sketch Screenshots Don't Save

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Snip and Sketch Screenshots Don't Save: Printscreen function works if i hit windows + printscreen - it saves to screenshots folderSnip and sketch shows up in clipboard but not in screenshots folder{B7BEDE81-DF94-4682-A7D8-57A52620B86F} is missing from user shell data folder per these instructions I tried resetting...
  4. Photos, Snip and Sketch Tool Not Saving

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Photos, Snip and Sketch Tool Not Saving: I first received an error message when trying to save a cropped image from Photos that prompted I did not have permission to save changes to this type of file. The prompt suggests making a copy, which does not work either.Today I tried using the snip and sketch tool to show...
  5. Snip and sketch shortcut

Snip and sketch shortcut: I'm trying to use my snip and sketch shortcut using winkey+shift+s but it doesn't work anymore. It doesn't register the command and I have to manually open the app instead of the screen going dim and showing the options at the top of the screen....
  6. is there a way to automatically save snip with Snip and Sketch?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    is there a way to automatically save snip with Snip and Sketch?: when I use the function, it says "snip has been saved to clipboard" or something but I can't paste it anywhere I like, I have to open the snip and manually save it. is there a more automatic or faster way to save a screenshot? Win+PrtSc screenshot everything on the screen, I...
  7. Snip and Sketch - Save as a JPG

Snip and Sketch - Save as a JPG: I commonly use the command Windows+Shift+S which uses Snip and Sketch and put the snippet on my clipboard. I am wondering if there is any quick setting or way to automatically save my snip and sketchestaken using Windows+Shift+S as a file on my computer, not just on my...
  8. Auto-save Snip & Sketch screenshots?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Auto-save Snip & Sketch screenshots?: Is this possible? I love that PrtScn autosaves to my OneDrive, but I have been using my PC in tablet mode a lot recently so I have to use Snip & Sketch instead. I have been using it during class lectures online, and sometimes they move relatively quickly so I don't have time...
  9. Snip and sketch does not save snips or sketches.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Snip and sketch does not save snips or sketches.: Downloaded the 1809 version of windows 10, no problems except that the new "Snip and sketch" app doesn't save anything. Get a message telling me " Something went wrong" all of the time. The app will not allow me to change permission to access pictures either. Did reset it...
  10. Snip and Sketch shortcuts.

Snip and Sketch shortcuts.: Is it possible to create a taskbar shortcut to open 'Snip and Sketch' directly and without it opening the whole App? These images should clarify what I mean. Snip and Sketch can be added to the taskbar but it always opens as shown. By pure chance I found a button in the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. snip and sketch shortcut key