Windows 10: Snip & Sketch Windows 10 2004 lags and black screens when sketching.

Discus and support Snip & Sketch Windows 10 2004 lags and black screens when sketching. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; On every domain machine that I've tested, using Snit & Sketch is almost unusable. The only thing that works constantly is the highlighter, the other... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by spalfi, Oct 23, 2020.

1. spalfi Win User

Snip & Sketch Windows 10 2004 lags and black screens when sketching.

On every domain machine that I've tested, using Snit & Sketch is almost unusable. The only thing that works constantly is the highlighter, the other items don't draw real-time and only complete after I let go of the mouse. The longer I hold the mouse down and draw the worse the end results are. Long sketches will make the machine lag, flash black and sometimes pause for 5 or more seconds. It seems like the machine is catching up. What causes this? Is this a common issue with the program?

:)

spalfi, Oct 23, 2020

2. Snip & Sketch Black Underline on Images

Using Snip & Sketch in Windows 10....every time I do a snip I get a black line at the bottom of the snip. I checked outline settings and they are off. Any suggestions?

JohnRaymint, Oct 23, 2020
  3. Edwin Win User
    Screen Sketch app renamed to Snip & Sketch in Windows 10 Insider build

You can choose snip delays from jump lists as well...

Snip & Sketch Windows 10 2004 lags and black screens when sketching. [​IMG]

Snip & Sketch Windows 10 2004 lags and black screens when sketching. [​IMG]

Edwin, Oct 23, 2020
  4. Snip & Sketch Windows 10 2004 lags and black screens when sketching.

Snip and Sketch Awkward

Use Windows+shift+s to launch Snip and Sketch. Can snip a screenshot.

Now the problem is this: after snipping the screen shot, it does not automatically appear in the Snip and Sketch app. So I open Snip and Sketch and there's nothing on it.

So I have choose 'new' and snip the screen yet again.

I recall using this once and taking a screenshot and voila! Snip and Sketch appeared with the screen shot duly in the app's workspace, ready for annotations and saving etc. This facility has disappeared. I have re-set it according to instructions, and even
    reinstalled it - yet the problem persists.

Would appreciate any suggestions. Thanks

StephenAustinHK, Oct 23, 2020
Thema:

Snip & Sketch Windows 10 2004 lags and black screens when sketching.

1. Snip & Sketch Windows 10 2004 lags and black screens when sketching. - Similar Threads - Snip Sketch 2004

2. snip & sketch black screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    snip & sketch black screen: When I open Snip & sketch, screen turns black https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/snip-sketch-black-screen/862713ab-ab57-4d7c-9d49-e0606d29b805
  3. Snip & Sketch

in Windows 10 Customization
    Snip & Sketch: Hello!I'm here to ask if anyone else is having issues with the Snip & Sketch tool. it is no longer responding to the short cut windows key + shift + s and it's really quite annoying. I use it daily and now it's just useless.I've uninstalled and reinstalled already but it did...
  4. Snip and Sketch

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Snip and Sketch: I have a very odd issue. I have a user who has been using Snip and Sketch and printing from it. Recently, it stopped printing. It pops up in the queue but disappears without printing. So, the weird part is that he can print to another printer which is the exact same model and...
  5. Snip and Sketch

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Snip and Sketch: When I use the snip and sketch shortcut, it delays for 3 seconds before allowing me to snip what I want. When I do the same on a laptop, it is near instant. How come the snip and sketch is delayed on my computer?...
  6. Snip & Sketch vs Snipping Tool Lag

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Snip & Sketch vs Snipping Tool Lag: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Accomplished_Ease_54 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/juubf7/snip_sketch_vs_snipping_tool_lag/
  7. Snip and sketch

Snip and sketch: Snip and sketch works, but I usually have to bang on the 3 magic buttons about 10 times to get it activated. I did reload the app. No change. Laptop is a new Lenovo, and windows 10 is up to date....
  8. Snip and Sketch

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Snip and Sketch: Hi! I have been happily using your snipping tool for years. Snip and sketch is clunky and frankly not intuitive. I try the logo+Shift+S to capture whole screen and it takes forever to never create anything but the address bar of the browser. Snipping opened it self and...
  9. Snip & Sketch

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Snip & Sketch: I downloaded and installed"Snip & Sketch". Where to I find it on my PC? I have the reg Snip installed and can use that. I have Win10 and use Chrome as my browser. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/snip-sketch/199e1c6c-efa5-43e7-a41a-ee54a9ada90f
  10. Snip and sketch does not save snips or sketches.

Snip and sketch does not save snips or sketches.: Downloaded the 1809 version of windows 10, no problems except that the new "Snip and sketch" app doesn't save anything. Get a message telling me " Something went wrong" all of the time. The app will not allow me to change permission to access pictures either. Did reset it...