Windows 10: Snip & Sketch with transparent background

Discus and support Snip & Sketch with transparent background in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Is it possible to take an custom screenshot ho could have transparent background? I mean that white borders, if not can someone tell me an program with... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by POMihai, Jan 3, 2020.

1. POMihai Win User

Snip & Sketch with transparent background

Is it possible to take an custom screenshot ho could have transparent background? I mean that white borders, if not can someone tell me an program with this feature?

Snip & Sketch with transparent background ab8386fe-d771-4ae3-9205-12788303cccb?upload=true.png

:)

POMihai, Jan 3, 2020

2. Screen sketch saving annotations on a transparent background

When I annotate a screen sketch, it looks good on the screen but then when saving as a png, I get the annotations on a transparent background. How come it isn't saving the screenshot?

andy_bryant, Jan 3, 2020
  3. hxl77 Win User
    Snip and Sketch Creates Pink Background

Whenever I create a screenshot, Snip & Sketch creates it with a light pink filter. For example, if the snip is taken of a white background with black text, the snip will produce a pink background with black text. Or, if the snip is of a picture, the picture
    snip will have a pink tone.

I have tried reinstalling, resetting, rebooting but the problem keeps coming back. It started with Winver 1809 but never happened with version 1803 and the Snipping Tool. But now, in version 1809, Snipping Tool also produces the same pink results!

hxl77, Jan 3, 2020
  4. Snip & Sketch with transparent background

Snip and Sketch Awkward

Use Windows+shift+s to launch Snip and Sketch. Can snip a screenshot.

Now the problem is this: after snipping the screen shot, it does not automatically appear in the Snip and Sketch app. So I open Snip and Sketch and there's nothing on it.

So I have choose 'new' and snip the screen yet again.

I recall using this once and taking a screenshot and voila! Snip and Sketch appeared with the screen shot duly in the app's workspace, ready for annotations and saving etc. This facility has disappeared. I have re-set it according to instructions, and even
    reinstalled it - yet the problem persists.

Would appreciate any suggestions. Thanks

StephenAustinHK, Jan 3, 2020
Thema:

Snip & Sketch with transparent background

1. Snip & Sketch with transparent background - Similar Threads - Snip Sketch transparent

2. Snip & Sketch

in Windows 10 Customization
    Snip & Sketch: Hello!I'm here to ask if anyone else is having issues with the Snip & Sketch tool. it is no longer responding to the short cut windows key + shift + s and it's really quite annoying. I use it daily and now it's just useless.I've uninstalled and reinstalled already but it did...
  3. Snip & Sketch Snip

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Snip & Sketch Snip: I think 'Snip & Sketch Snip' is downloaded onto my PC. But I can't seem to install it! How is it done? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/snip-sketch-snip/ef691066-5c12-4db8-91ea-e35012381f12
  4. Snip & Sketch Snip

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Snip & Sketch Snip: I think 'Snip & Sketch Snip' is downloaded onto my PC. But I can't seem to install it! How is it done? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/snip-sketch-snip/ef691066-5c12-4db8-91ea-e35012381f12
  5. Snip & Sketch Snip

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Snip and Sketch

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Snip and Sketch: When I use the snip and sketch shortcut, it delays for 3 seconds before allowing me to snip what I want. When I do the same on a laptop, it is near instant. How come the snip and sketch is delayed on my computer?...
  7. Snip and Sketch

Snip and Sketch: Hi! I have been happily using your snipping tool for years. Snip and sketch is clunky and frankly not intuitive. I try the logo+Shift+S to capture whole screen and it takes forever to never create anything but the address bar of the browser. Snipping opened it self and...
  8. Snip & Sketch with transparent borders?

Snip & Sketch with transparent borders?: Hi, I'm loving the new snip & sketch app that's replacing the snipping tool, but I have an issue with the free form selection. Whenever I select something, It places white borders around the image instead of leaving the "empty" areas clear. Is there a way to fix this? I've...
  9. Snip and Sketch Creates Pink Background

Snip and Sketch Creates Pink Background: Whenever I create a screenshot, Snip & Sketch creates it with a light pink filter. For example, if the snip is taken of a white background with black text, the snip will produce a pink background with black text. Or, if the snip is of a picture, the picture snip will have a...
  10. Snip and sketch does not save snips or sketches.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Snip and sketch does not save snips or sketches.: Downloaded the 1809 version of windows 10, no problems except that the new "Snip and sketch" app doesn't save anything. Get a message telling me " Something went wrong" all of the time. The app will not allow me to change permission to access pictures either. Did reset it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Why doesnt snipping tool save a transparent background

2. windows snipping tool background transparent

3. snip and sketch how to make background transparent