Windows 10: Snip & Snatch Tool doesn't appear after screenshot

Discus and support Snip & Snatch Tool doesn't appear after screenshot in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, After I take a screenshot with Win + Shift + S combination, i can get the captured area of the screen into clipboard. There is no problem with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by cankmeyil, Sep 27, 2019.

1. cankmeyil Win User

Snip & Snatch Tool doesn't appear after screenshot

Hello,

After I take a screenshot with Win + Shift + S combination, i can get the captured area of the screen into clipboard. There is no problem with it.

On other computers windows shows a rectangle in order to open Snip & Snatch tool. On my computer I cannot see that rectangle. How do I solve this prb.

PS: I can manually launch Snip & Snatch tool.

Thanks in advance.

:)

cankmeyil, Sep 27, 2019

2. snipping tool

Your post is unclear. Please post a step-by-step description of what you are doing, e.g. like so:

• Open the snipping tool
    • Click "New"
    • etc.

Frederik Long, Sep 27, 2019
  3. RupKumar1 Win User
    Windows 10 - Snipping Tool

You can take screenshot on windows 10 using a very handy feature snipping tool. No need to download snipping tool for windows 10. There are several ways present to take screenshot on windows 10 and the most famous is clicking “windows+print screen” key.

Windows 10 snipping tool
    allows you to take screenshot in a easier way with the help of snipping tool mode and timer.

The most easiest way to open a snipping tool is by searching “Snipping tool” text in windows 10 search section and there you will find the snipping tool application.

See below some snipping tool windows 10 :

• Skitch
    • Monosnap
    • Lightshot
    Snipping tool windows 10 is the source of this information. Please go through it and find more information.

RupKumar1, Sep 27, 2019
  4. David Haz Win User

Snipping Tool

Hello,

We acknowledge your query in using the Snipping Tool, but the names given to the screenshot that would be saved in the folder are by design. We suggest that you post it in the Feedback app, here's how to get to the Feedback app:

• Press the Start button.
    • Type feedback.
    • Click Windows Feedback.

If you have further questions, feel free to ask us.

Regards.

David Haz, Sep 27, 2019
Thema:

1. Snip & Snatch Tool doesn't appear after screenshot - Similar Threads - Snip Snatch Tool

2. Snipping tool no option to autosave screenshot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Snipping tool no option to autosave screenshot: My snipping tool screenshots are not saving, but when I googled it it said to turn on Save screenshots in the Snipping tool app - however, I don't have that option. What gives? It works on my desktop, but for my laptop, the only options are "auto copy to clipboard", then...
  3. Snipping tool stop promping the screenshot after snipping

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Snipping tool stop promping the screenshot after snipping: Not sure when it start but my snipping tool stop promping the screenshot after snipping. Specifically:Before, when I snip and select the range, it will pop up the screenshot window immediately for me to edit;Now, after I snip, there is no window pop up, instead it will keep...
  4. Snipping tool stop promping the screenshot after snipping

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Snipping tool stop promping the screenshot after snipping: Not sure when it start but my snipping tool stop promping the screenshot after snipping. Specifically:Before, when I snip and select the range, it will pop up the screenshot window immediately for me to edit;Now, after I snip, there is no window pop up, instead it will keep...
  5. Cannot screenshot with Snipping Tool

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot screenshot with Snipping Tool: I can open the program just fine but when I press "New" to take a screenshot or use the shortcuts windows + shift + s / print screen key it simply does not work. All it does is it changes my cursor from normal to buffer for a short time and minimizes the program but then...
  6. Cannot screenshot with Snipping Tool

Cannot screenshot with Snipping Tool: I can open the program just fine but when I press "New" to take a screenshot or use the shortcuts windows + shift + s / print screen key it simply does not work. All it does is it changes my cursor from normal to buffer for a short time and minimizes the program but then...
  7. How to invoke Snipping Tool or Snip & Snatch to open my screenshot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to invoke Snipping Tool or Snip & Snatch to open my screenshot: I am developing my own screenshot app. And I hope when I take a screenshot, which is in my app, then I could invoke Snipping Tool or Snap & Snatch to open the screenshot in them. So that I could further edit it in them. Is it possible and how?I tried Snap & Snatch, it can do...
  8. How to invoke Snipping Tool or Snip & Snatch to open my screenshot

How to invoke Snipping Tool or Snip & Snatch to open my screenshot: I am developing my own screenshot app. And I hope when I take a screenshot, which is in my app, then I could invoke Snipping Tool or Snap & Snatch to open the screenshot in them. So that I could further edit it in them. Is it possible and how?I tried Snap & Snatch, it can do...
  9. Snip & Snatch Tool doesn't appear after screenshot

in Windows 10 Support
    Snip & Snatch Tool doesn't appear after screenshot: Hello, After I take a screenshot with Win + Shift + S combination, i can get the captured area of the screen into clipboard. There is no problem with it. On other computers windows shows a rectangle in order to open Snip & Snatch tool. On my computer I cannot see that...
  10. Snipping Tool/Screenshots blurry

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Snipping Tool/Screenshots blurry: The best answer is make sure Display Driver is installed and the RESOLUTION is set to RECOMMENDED, that's all it works good. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/snipping-toolscreenshots-blurry/0b34ced7-6901-4fdd-b609-ea918c0bc663

Users found this page by searching for:

1. snip and snatch