Windows 10: Snip Tool email

Discus and support Snip Tool email in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; How can I email a snip? When I try it tells me I have to setup an email program. I use Chrome and it is setup in my computer but the snip tool does not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by esperanzaangel, Sep 25, 2018.

1. Snip Tool email

How can I email a snip? When I try it tells me I have to setup an email program. I use Chrome and it is setup in my computer but the snip tool does not recognize it

:)

esperanzaangel, Sep 25, 2018

2. snipping tool

Your post is unclear. Please post a step-by-step description of what you are doing, e.g. like so:

• Open the snipping tool
    • Click "New"
    • etc.

Frederik Long, Sep 25, 2018
  3. Snippet Tool will snip but snip doesn't show up in a test email

Hi Phillip,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

I would like to inform you that Snipping tool is a desktop app and not a Windows Store app.

All the Windows Store apps will be listed in All apps list and not desktop app.

Regarding the sending attachment emails of snipped imaged, follow the steps below and check if it helps.

1. Open Snipping tool.

2. Then click on New button and then imaged will be shown in the snipping tool.

3. After that click on File button on the top left side of the app and click on
    Send to.

4. Click on Email Recipient.

Please get back to us with an update on using snipping tool, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Sep 25, 2018
  4. Vaya0 Win User

Snip Tool email

Unable to email from Snipping tool

Hello,

On a Windows 10 machine b.16299 the snipping tool is not using the default email application which is set to be Outlook.

First when starting, it gave the New profile wizard although there was already an Outlook profile created.

I've went through the first steps of the setup and then it started opening a new email message with the snip but unable to send it saying no local profile existed to send from.

I've ran Office 2016 repair and now I get:

The snip could not be sent. Check that an email program is installed and then try again.

Checked all the settings in the registry - looked as they should be.

Seems that it cannot read what the default mail program is.

Does someone know which registry setting Snipping tool reads/refers to?

Vaya0, Sep 25, 2018
Thema:

Snip Tool email

1. Snip Tool email - Similar Threads - Snip Tool email

2. snipping tool

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    snipping tool: Snipping tool was one of my favorite apps, windows 11 has f#$%ed it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/snipping-tool/303499e9-62a8-43a3-a176-f6212833b6f6
  3. Snipping Tool

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Snipping Tool: When I first got my computer, my screenshots were conveniently saved to "This PC > Pictures". Then, possibly after an update, they began being saved on my desktop. What do I need to do so that my screenshots are saved in Pictures again?Thank you in advance for your help!...
  4. "Screen snip" tool delay (*NOT* Snipping tool)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "Screen snip" tool delay (*NOT* Snipping tool): How do I use the "Screen snip" tool with a delay? (As mentioned, I'm NOT referring to the 'Snipping tool'.) submitted by /u/opertinicy [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k4bh3n/screen_snip_tool_delay_not_snipping_tool/
  5. SNIP SNIP TOOL

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    SNIP SNIP TOOL: Does anyone know where my screen snips are saved? I can't find it in files. I really don't know where they go Like I can't screenshot using Windows+prt sc while my laptop is in 360 degrees. It is bothersome....
  6. snipping tool

in Cortana
    snipping tool: My snipping tool disappeared and when I type anything in box that says type here to search and hit enter, it does nothing any advice? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/snipping-tool/01a3daaa-1c43-4963-b423-29c18ec862c9"
  7. Snipping tool image is not seen by email recipient

in Windows 10 Customization
    Snipping tool image is not seen by email recipient: I love the snipping tool but not when it doesn't work. When I snip and send to email recipient (not copy and paste, file/send to/email recipient), I see it in my outgoing email (via Outlook) but the email recipient only gets a blank email. What to do?...
  8. snipping tool

in Windows 10 Customization
    snipping tool: when I select new snip the screen goes blank https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/snipping-tool/49dd112f-baea-4beb-82fa-04228503349c
  9. Snip Tool

in Windows 10 Support
    Snip Tool: A long time favourite of mine is the MS Snipping Tool included with Windows. Unfortunately this has recently come up with a "Snipping Tool is moving..." which has me concerned. On some of my PC's the new tool has installed, but on others it has not. And when I click on the...
  10. Snipping Tool won't email

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Snipping Tool won't email: New laptop with Windows 10, running Microsoft Outlook 2010. I'm using snipping tool but cannot get direct 'mail to', to work. I can save and then mail but time wasting! Outlook is my mail server. Any ideas? Thanks....