Windows 10: Sniper Elite 4 “Target: Fuhrer” DLC Preview

Discus and support Sniper Elite 4 “Target: Fuhrer” DLC Preview in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; -9ExKay2Gs8 With Sniper Elite 4, we are fully exploring the power of Xbox One to take things up a gear. Developed from the ground up, our aim has... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Dec 12, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Sniper Elite 4 “Target: Fuhrer” DLC Preview

Source: Sniper Elite 4 DLC Preview - Xbox Wire

:)

Brink, Dec 12, 2016

2. BSOD - dxgmms2.sys - I have dmp, sysinfo, and specs files, can someone help?

When I'm playing Sniper Elite 4, game freezes and I get this error. Can someone please help?

thefifthwit, Dec 12, 2016
  3. AlanG_79 Win User
    DirectX Failing to launch

So all my drivers are up to date, Geforce is current and dxdiag says I have no problems and I have directX12. But when I launch a game like Sniper Elite 4 or Battlefield 1 it says DirectX failed to initialize. Any advice?

AlanG_79, Dec 12, 2016
Thema:

Sniper Elite 4 “Target: Fuhrer” DLC Preview

1. Sniper Elite 4 “Target: Fuhrer” DLC Preview - Similar Threads - Sniper Elite “Target

2. DLC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DLC: Hi. Century Age Of Ashes. My question is whetever this DLC keys are for Xbox. But in the top left corner of the pictures it says Microsoft. I downloaded the game from the Microsoft Store. Can I activate this DLC on PC? And can I get them on PC in the game? P.S.:Thank you very...
  3. sniper fury game

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    sniper fury game: i am not able to play the game today why? it is saying this "Sniper Fury is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store and try again. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001...
  4. Sniper Fury

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sniper Fury: Sniper Fury crashed while still logged into MS account. Game took me back to the very beginning. I have made several in game purchases that I have now lost. Uninstalled and reinstalled several times including App reset with no help. Any suggestions....
  5. Forza Horizon 4 dlc's not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 dlc's not working: Hello, So i have a problem with Forza horizon 4 i bought a Xbox ultimate game pass and got all DLC's for Forza. I was playing Forza 5 days for now at the begining it was all okay ive had all working dlc's but now it Just stopped working somehow. Ive tried to reinstall...
  6. sniper fury

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    sniper fury: want to play sniper fury but all I get is this please help error glnc 2502 401 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sniper-fury/fc80dc59-324e-4de3-ab9b-122e1664bb20
  7. BSoD during Sniper Elite 4, different Error Codes

BSoD during Sniper Elite 4, different Error Codes: Good evening People, becouse im not a Computer expert like some of you here may be i have to turn towards a Community for help. Now, my problem is that my new PC crashes after a Random time while seeming to play some more resource eating Games (Tested on War Thunder, Sniper...
  8. BSOD: KERNEL MODE HEAP CORRUPTION while playing Sniper Elite 4

BSOD: KERNEL MODE HEAP CORRUPTION while playing Sniper Elite 4: Using a new PC with an EVGA 1070, getting BSOD only when playing Sniper Elite 4. Graphics card drivers are up-to-date. Game either randomly freezes and closes to desktop, or entire PC crashes with Stop code: KERNEL MODE HEAP CORRUPTION. Happens every time I play. Please,...
  9. kernel mode heap corruption sniper elite 4

kernel mode heap corruption sniper elite 4: I Was Playing Sniper Elite 4, Game Suddenly Froze, BSD Comes Up With The Error Code kernel Mode Heap Corruption. Pc Is Completely Frozen, Have To Press Reset Button, Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-code/bc80b233-b3c3-4e3a-8be3-7c139387e167
  10. Sniper Fury is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sniper Fury is not working: I am getting this screen after I start the Sniper Fury on Windows 10, I don't know where to go from here and how. I clicked every where at the screen but nothing came up. I tried reinstalling but that is also not working. My all game progress is on Microsoft account. I don't...