Windows 10: snippet tool

Discus and support snippet tool in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Did MS just change how the snipping tool works? All of a sudden when I snip from twitter it makes it huge. Too large to fit in a twitter box. I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MichaelHaley23, Feb 17, 2021.

1. snippet tool

Did MS just change how the snipping tool works? All of a sudden when I snip from twitter it makes it huge. Too large to fit in a twitter box. I have three computers and all of a sudden it is doing that on all three of them. Had no issues before.

Mode is the same as when it worked, rectangle. Display resolution same, the recommended. Can't find any help with this.

:)

MichaelHaley23, Feb 17, 2021

2. Snippet Tool + Recycle Bin

Snippet Tool: I found it in my new machine loaded with Windows 10. The Snippet does what it is supposed to however when sending an email either with the snippet as an attachment or copied to the email; the email is lost in "cyberspace" & never shows up

I deleted Snippet on a suggestion from "Microsoft Community" but now can't find the Microsoft Snippet Tool download. I've seen plenty "knockoffs" but want the Microsoft version.

Recycle Bin: I cannot find it anywhere. I tried to load the icon to my tray, (I do know how) but it never showed up nor is it in the list of programmes. I don't believe it is loaded.

This is a new HP machine (ordered from HP) with Windows 10 so what's up?

PhillipBradbury, Feb 17, 2021
  3. Snippet Tool

Nope...none of the suggestions worked. What I really need to know is how to map the Windows 10 Snippet tool to my Gmail or Hotmail accounts

Please help...it's making me crazy

4. snippet tool

Snippet Tool

I recently got a new HP Pavilion machine with Windows 10. I tried to use the Snippet Tool, but I could not send a "test" snippet to either of my email accounts (hotmail & gmail)...there seems to be a conflict that locks up both Snippet & Outlook.

Can anyone help resolve this issue?

Thema:

snippet tool

1. snippet tool - Similar Threads - snippet tool

2. Why I cannot edit screenshot taken via Snippet Tools anymore?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why I cannot edit screenshot taken via Snippet Tools anymore?: Hello.Some behavior changed for me and I am not sure why. Here is what i used to do:1. hit "prt scr" -> image appeared in notifications2. clicked image in notification -> snippet tool opened with picture loaded3. edit picture highlight something and clicked "copy" to get the...
  3. Why I cannot edit screenshot taken via Snippet Tools anymore?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why I cannot edit screenshot taken via Snippet Tools anymore?: Hello.Some behavior changed for me and I am not sure why. Here is what i used to do:1. hit "prt scr" -> image appeared in notifications2. clicked image in notification -> snippet tool opened with picture loaded3. edit picture highlight something and clicked "copy" to get the...
  4. Snipping Tool not opening snippet when snippet notification pressed

Snipping Tool not opening snippet when snippet notification pressed: Been using Snippet Tool on daily basis for a while. But couple weeks ago I got som issues with the tool that I haven't resolved yet.So my procedure is:1. Ctrl + Win + s2. Mark area to take snippet.3. Click on the notification to open Snipping tool4. Edit snippetMy issue is...
  5. Snipping Tool not opening snippet when snippet notification pressed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Snipping Tool not opening snippet when snippet notification pressed: Been using Snippet Tool on daily basis for a while. But couple weeks ago I got som issues with the tool that I haven't resolved yet.So my procedure is:1. Ctrl + Win + s2. Mark area to take snippet.3. Click on the notification to open Snipping tool4. Edit snippetMy issue is...
  6. Snippet Tool not showing the camera record option icon.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Snippet Tool not showing the camera record option icon.: How do I get my Snippet Tool to show the record video option. Currently it's only allowing me to screen capture. I had it and have used it several times but now the icon to record isn't showing up. Using Windows 10 enterprise....
  7. Snippet Tool not showing the camera record option icon.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Snippet Tool not showing the camera record option icon.: How do I get my Snippet Tool to show the record video option. Currently it's only allowing me to screen capture. I had it and have used it several times but now the icon to record isn't showing up. Using Windows 10 enterprise....
  8. Snippet Tool not showing the camera record option icon.

9. PrintScreen Snippet tool

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PrintScreen Snippet tool: Windows 11 - Until a few days ago my PrintScreen button key was saving screenshots to a folder I specified by simply pressing key. Suddenly when I try I have a Snippet Tool come up. The Snippet Tool doesn't work. Can anyone help me?...
  10. PrintScreen Snippet tool

PrintScreen Snippet tool: Windows 11 - Until a few days ago my PrintScreen button key was saving screenshots to a folder I specified by simply pressing key. Suddenly when I try I have a Snippet Tool come up. The Snippet Tool doesn't work. Can anyone help me?...