Windows 10: Snipping Tool 11.2309.16.0 Does not show Screen Recording options to record audio

Discus and support Snipping Tool 11.2309.16.0 Does not show Screen Recording options to record audio in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Dear all,My Windows 11 has been fully updated to 23H2 and my Snipping Tool app is not yet able to record system or microphone audio.Please find a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Gonçalo António Pinto, Nov 5, 2023.

1. Snipping Tool 11.2309.16.0 Does not show Screen Recording options to record audio

Dear all,My Windows 11 has been fully updated to 23H2 and my Snipping Tool app is not yet able to record system or microphone audio.Please find a screenshot of my app below, in which the "Screen recording" options are not visible such as "Include microphone input by default when a screen recording starts" and "Include system audio by default when a screen recording starts".My Snipping Tool app is running the latest build 11.2309.16.0 and yet no options to record the audio appear.Kind regards,Gonçalo Pinto

:)

Gonçalo António Pinto, Nov 5, 2023

2. Record sound with video using snipping tool.

Hello, I'm Greg, here to help you with this.

Snipping tool cannot do anything except save page snips. To screen record from Windows 11 there are options here:

https://www.lifewire.com/screen-record-with-aud...

https://www.appgeeker.com/record/how-to-record-...

Let me know if you have any questions or I can help performing any of the above steps. If you'll post back detailed results on each step in each tutorial, it will help me determine what else needs to be tried.

Standard Disclaimer: There are links to non-Microsoft websites. The pages appear to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the sites that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the sites before you decide to download and install it.

Greg Carmack, Nov 5, 2023
  3. Ryan Fra Win User
    Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Nov 5, 2023
  4. Wall-Spot Win User

Snipping Tool 11.2309.16.0 Does not show Screen Recording options to record audio

Snipping tool does not have recorder

I got new laptop, it is Windows11 and looked for screen recorder. As many free software work but comes with watermark.

So I looked recorder for Windows11. According to Microsoft post here Snipping Tool and Xbox Game Box will do for free.

But for me there is no recorder in Snipping Tool. I even looked for updates, possible I got older version but the app store has nothing mentioned about the recorder in Snipping Tool.

Finally I got Edge Extension for the same. I think it is not good practice for using many software for same task. Recording screen should be included in Snipping Tool.

Or I am making any mistake?

Wall-Spot, Nov 5, 2023
Thema:

Snipping Tool 11.2309.16.0 Does not show Screen Recording options to record audio

1. Snipping Tool 11.2309.16.0 Does not show Screen Recording options to record audio - Similar Threads - Snipping Tool 2309

2. Can't screen record with snipping tool.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't screen record with snipping tool.: When I try to screen record with the snipping tool, it loads for a couple of seconds and then denies me. Any suggestions?-Cameryn https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-screen-record-with-snipping-tool/8d29ce79-c244-4c0d-b86d-4b19b69f2f8f
  3. Snipping tool does not have recorder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Snipping tool does not have recorder: it is Windows11 and looked for screen recorder. As many free software work but comes with watermark. So I looked recorder for Windows11. According to Microsoft post here Snipping Tool and Xbox Game Box will do for free. But for me there is no recorder in Snipping Tool. I even...
  4. Snipping tool does not have recorder

Snipping tool does not have recorder: it is Windows11 and looked for screen recorder. As many free software work but comes with watermark. So I looked recorder for Windows11. According to Microsoft post here Snipping Tool and Xbox Game Box will do for free. But for me there is no recorder in Snipping Tool. I even...
  5. Snipping Tool screen recorder is abysmal

Snipping Tool screen recorder is abysmal: Constantly quitting, makes my game incredibly laggy and cuts the recording short!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/snipping-tool-screen-recorder-is-abysmal/4b9cd25d-6228-49c8-ae2e-fe3f2d0af350
  6. Snipping tool not recording.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Snipping tool not recording.: I'm on the latest version of Windows and so is my "Snipping tool" app. However, I can't use it for recording my screen and it keeps giving me an error message: "Recording stopped Something happened, and we've stopped recording. Wait a bit, then try again. If this continues,...
  7. Snipping tool not recording.

Snipping tool not recording.: I'm on the latest version of Windows and so is my "Snipping tool" app. However, I can't use it for recording my screen and it keeps giving me an error message: "Recording stopped Something happened, and we've stopped recording. Wait a bit, then try again. If this continues,...
  8. Snipping Tool 11.2309.16.0 Does not show Screen Recording options to record audio

Snipping Tool 11.2309.16.0 Does not show Screen Recording options to record audio: Dear all,My Windows 11 has been fully updated to 23H2 and my Snipping Tool app is not yet able to record system or microphone audio.Please find a screenshot of my app below, in which the "Screen recording" options are not visible such as "Include microphone input by default...
  9. Snipping tool does not have recorder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Snipping tool does not have recorder: I got new laptop, it is Windows11 and looked for screen recorder. As many free software work but comes with watermark.So I looked recorder for Windows11. According to Microsoft post here Snipping Tool and Xbox Game Box will do for free.But for me there is no recorder in...
  10. Snipping tool does not have recorder

Snipping tool does not have recorder: I got new laptop, it is Windows11 and looked for screen recorder. As many free software work but comes with watermark.So I looked recorder for Windows11. According to Microsoft post here Snipping Tool and Xbox Game Box will do for free.But for me there is no recorder in...