Windows 10: snipping tool- both old and new

Discus and support snipping tool- both old and new in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; The old snipping tool will not show anything in the window to snip. The new one will not show the snip. I don't get it.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by KyrilWickenberg, Mar 18, 2019.

1. snipping tool- both old and new

The old snipping tool will not show anything in the window to snip. The new one will not show the snip. I don't get it.

:)

KyrilWickenberg, Mar 18, 2019

2. snipping tool

Your post is unclear. Please post a step-by-step description of what you are doing, e.g. like so:

• Open the snipping tool
    • Click "New"
    • etc.

Frederik Long, Mar 18, 2019
  3. Snipping Tool Enlarging Images

Hi Heather,

Snipping Tool has various options on how you can capture images in your computer. To change it to normal snipping, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows + S to open Search Box.
    • Type Snipping Tool, then click it.
    • Click New.
    • Click the drop-down menu in New.
    • Select Rectangular Snip.

snipping tool- both old and new 195dfe08-d9e4-4694-a095-177bf32f9b11.png

Let us know if this works for you.

Johann Eva, Mar 18, 2019
  4. Eric Ber Win User

snipping tool- both old and new

Snipping Tool Properties in Windows 10

Hi Missy,

The easiest way to make a copy of something is to take a snapshot of your screen by using the Snipping Tool. You can use it to save and share news stories, movie reviews, or recipes. To access the Properties and set a shortcut key for the Snipping Tool, you
    can follow the steps below:

• Press the Windows key.
    • Type Snipping Tool.
    • Right-click on the Snipping Tool
      result, and click Open file location.
    • Right-click on the Snipping Tool shortcut, and click
      Properties

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Eric Ber, Mar 18, 2019
Thema:

snipping tool- both old and new

1. snipping tool- both old and new - Similar Threads - snipping tool both

2. Paint and Snipping Tool both not working in Win 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Paint and Snipping Tool both not working in Win 11: Version: 10.0.22621 Build 22621Both paint and snipping tool aren't working for me. When I launch them they pop up in Task Manager for a second then disappear. I've tried repairing, resetting, and reinstalling them but they still don't work. I tried restarting and Snipping...
  3. Paint and Snipping Tool both not working in Win 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Paint and Snipping Tool both not working in Win 11: Version: 10.0.22621 Build 22621Both paint and snipping tool aren't working for me. When I launch them they pop up in Task Manager for a second then disappear. I've tried repairing, resetting, and reinstalling them but they still don't work. I tried restarting and Snipping...
  4. Snipping tool closes old window

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Snipping tool closes old window: When i snip something with snipping tool it and click it in the notification area it opens a window with the pic. When i do it again the new content replaces the old snip instead of opening a new window. Can this behavior be changed so it opens new a window?...
  5. Snipping tool closes old window

Snipping tool closes old window: When i snip something with snipping tool it and click it in the notification area it opens a window with the pic. When i do it again the new content replaces the old snip instead of opening a new window. Can this behavior be changed so it opens new a window?...
  6. both photo viewer and the snipping tool have disappeared?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    both photo viewer and the snipping tool have disappeared?: both photo viewer and the snipping tool have disappeared from windows are no longer available. additionally, the microsoft store is also no longer available...
  7. both photo viewer and the snipping tool have disappeared?

both photo viewer and the snipping tool have disappeared?: both photo viewer and the snipping tool have disappeared from windows are no longer available. additionally, the microsoft store is also no longer available...
  8. New Snip & Sketch doesn't launch editor like old Snipping Tool - Fix?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    New Snip & Sketch doesn't launch editor like old Snipping Tool - Fix?: I'm not a fan of the new Snip & Sketch app. The old Snipping Tool auto-launched an editor you could use to mark-up or save the image. The new tool only brings up a drop-down at the top of the screen for full-screen, app-only, or box/freehand screenshot area selection. Is...
  9. New snipping tool. Snip & Sketch

in Windows 10 Customization
    New snipping tool. Snip & Sketch: I have tried using the new snipping tool that is replacing the existing on. If I don't click on the pop up that appears asap, once is dissapears so does the image. I have been undable to find any of the images I have snipped. I tried searching using key words but to no...
  10. New snipping tool

in Windows 10 Customization
    New snipping tool: I used to use snipping tool all the time ..it was great. But now they have changed it.. every time I do a snip the background of the snip is a pinky red colour... No matter what the original colour of the screen I try to snip from. If I try prnt screen it too has this...