Windows 10: Snipping Tool does not work

Discus and support Snipping Tool does not work in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I downloaded Windows 11. Really like it so far. But my Snipping Tool does not work. I read that the new tool can be accessed using the Windows+Shift+S... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by TomTWI, Nov 10, 2021.

1. TomTWI Win User

Snipping Tool does not work

I downloaded Windows 11. Really like it so far. But my Snipping Tool does not work. I read that the new tool can be accessed using the Windows+Shift+S keys, but I get nothing. So I can PrntScreen and get the whole screen, but no ability to modify it, draw or circle stuff like the old tool.

:)

TomTWI, Nov 10, 2021

2. snipping tool

Your post is unclear. Please post a step-by-step description of what you are doing, e.g. like so:

• Open the snipping tool
    • Click "New"
    • etc.

Frederik Long, Nov 10, 2021
  3. Mel Tar Win User
    Snipping Tool stopped working

Hi Rick,

To resolve your concern about the issue, please follow the steps below:

• Right click on the Task Bar, and select
      Task Manager
    • Look for Snipping Tool, and click the End task button.
    Let us know how it goes.

Mel Tar, Nov 10, 2021
  4. Snipping Tool does not work

Snipping Tool Enlarging Images

Hi Heather,

Snipping Tool has various options on how you can capture images in your computer. To change it to normal snipping, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows + S to open Search Box.
    • Type Snipping Tool, then click it.
    • Click New.
    • Click the drop-down menu in New.
    • Select Rectangular Snip.

Snipping Tool does not work 195dfe08-d9e4-4694-a095-177bf32f9b11.png

Let us know if this works for you.

Johann Eva, Nov 10, 2021
Thema:

Snipping Tool does not work

1. Snipping Tool does not work - Similar Threads - Snipping Tool does

2. Windows Snipping Tool does not work properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Snipping Tool does not work properly: I am on Windows11 Pro 22635.2776. For the last month, I have been unable to perform any screen grab with the tool. I am able to perform the screen grab, but then the Snipping tool shows it is sucking a Polo ad-infinitum. I am able to paste the image into other apps, but the...
  3. Windows Snipping Tool does not work properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Snipping Tool does not work properly: I am on Windows11 Pro 22635.2776. For the last month, I have been unable to perform any screen grab with the tool. I am able to perform the screen grab, but then the Snipping tool shows it is sucking a Polo ad-infinitum. I am able to paste the image into other apps, but the...
  4. Snipping tool not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Snipping tool not working: Pretty recently, snipping tool completely stopped working. Win+Shift+S doesn't do anything anymore, and it doesn't work either when opening the app manually. I tried reinstalling it from the microsoft store, but it didn't fix the problem. I don't know how to fix it at all....
  5. Snipping tool not working!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Snipping tool not working!!!: Hi ,I am getting an issue snipping tool is not working in my PC. I have already upgraded where Microsoft had fixed the issue. But after I joined the windows insider a day ago through offline insider roll script I got the same issue.Pls help me ....
  6. Snipping Tool does not work

Snipping Tool does not work: I downloaded Windows 11. Really like it so far. But my Snipping Tool does not work. I read that the new tool can be accessed using the Windows+Shift+S keys, but I get nothing. So I can PrntScreen and get the whole screen, but no ability to modify it, draw or circle stuff like...
  7. Snipping Tool is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Snipping Tool is not working: After I install Windows 11 , the sniipping is not working, it is used to work before with Windows10 , should i revert to Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/snipping-tool-is-not-working/bad585f5-408e-41fb-a303-def5920c8e0f
  8. Snipping Tool is not working

Snipping Tool is not working: After I install Windows 11 , the sniipping is not working, it is used to work before with Windows10 , should i revert to Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/snipping-tool-is-not-working/bad585f5-408e-41fb-a303-def5920c8e0f
  9. Snipping tool is not working

Snipping tool is not working: I applied all the updates and snipping tool still not working. Are you doing something to fix this? I use it a lot https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/snipping-tool-is-not-working/398ad7ae-c542-4aa0-99c6-251ae0c65ece
  10. Snip it tool not working

Snip it tool not working: Hi When I click on new and go to snip my work the whole screen turns black and I cannot see what is underneath, therefore it doesnt work Can anyone help me please. Lisa...