Windows 10: Snipping tool double printing ?

Discus and support Snipping tool double printing ? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; My Canon printer died a while before Xmas, Bought another similar Canon . A week ago my 4 yo Lenovo lap top wasnt good Snipping tool worked perfectly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by MargM, Jan 26, 2019.

1. MargM Win User

Snipping tool double printing ?

My Canon printer died a while before Xmas, Bought another similar Canon . A week ago my 4 yo Lenovo lap top wasnt good Snipping tool worked perfectly and printed on just one page . Bought a new Lenovo ideapad. Not aware of changing anything but if I try to use snipping tool to print anything it uses 2 pages . The 2nd page is printed first with hardly anything on it ?? Just a wasted sheet of A4 ......... Any one any idea please of how to fix this ??

:)

MargM, Jan 26, 2019

2. snipping tool

Your post is unclear. Please post a step-by-step description of what you are doing, e.g. like so:

• Open the snipping tool
    • Click "New"
    • etc.

Frederik Long, Jan 26, 2019
  3. Windows 10 snipping tool

I have used windows 7 snipping tool with great success. However, with windows 10 the snipping tool comes up and is usable. The only problem is the print preview shows the entire snip it but, doesn't print completely. The right side and bottom will not print.

Any suggestions?

Rocco Campise, Jan 26, 2019
  4. Snipping tool double printing ?

Windows 10 Snipping Tool on Windows 7

All it is is one extra step beyond what is native to windows 10. Yes, technically it would be easier to have the functionality of print built in to the Windows 7 version, but you just have to save it ,and right click on it ,and print.

As far as getting the windows 10 version into windows7. I know there was a way to get the old winpaint, so maybe there's a way to get the snipping tool into 10, I don't know.

im curious if i could compress, and upload the application to this post? 7zip doesnt seem to be allowed

jboydgolfer, Jan 26, 2019
Thema:

Snipping tool double printing ?

1. Snipping tool double printing ? - Similar Threads - Snipping tool double

2. Snipping tool

in Windows 10 Customization
    Snipping tool: When I bring up snipping tool and click "new", the whole screen becomes opaque grey. I can't see the underlying screen anymore. When I select a rectangle, the result is a black rectangle, stored on Clipboard. Tool is useless this way. Have used it frequently in the past....
  3. Snipping tool double printing ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Snipping tool double printing ?: My Canon printer died a while before Xmas, Bought another similar Canon . A week ago my 4 yo Lenovo lap top wasnt good Snipping tool worked perfectly and printed on just one page . Bought a new Lenovo ideapad. Not aware of changing anything but if I try to use snipping tool...
  4. Snipping Tool

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Snipping Tool: When I try to use the Snipping Tool my screen goes blank/gray. I use this a lot and really miss it. Is there a fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/snipping-tool/8ca5980a-86b9-41ba-a806-cd052ae6b53e
  5. Snipping Tool

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Snipping Tool: Can someone be hacking my every move with this tool? Is this something dealing with Cortana? Why is it when I go to sites on Microsoft edge or google that every time I go to scroll up or down the pages keep disappearing to the right or left of the computer screen and I...
  6. Snipping Tool

Snipping Tool: I understand that MS are going to drop the snipping tool. I really like it and use it a lot. Is there any way to save the app to re-install when they remove it? Thank You 117902
  7. snipping tool

snipping tool: Hi,if there a program like snipping tool that I can use on windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_productivity/snipping-tool/dd49de1e-18ec-4f5b-adb0-e72f22c31caa
  8. Snipping Tool

Snipping Tool: When I click Snipping Tool/New, the screen greys out. Restarting the computer momentarily solves the problem, and after a few snips, the screen again greys out. Help!...
  9. Print Screen Button - snipping tool only?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Print Screen Button - snipping tool only?: Has Microsoft turned off the functionality of the one touch Print Screen Key ? The snipping tool is great but at times an immediate screen shot is required. It has not worked for 3 weeks now on two different keyboards. 112120
  10. Windows 10 Snipping Tool printing problem

Windows 10 Snipping Tool printing problem: Am running Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.16299.248] with the latest updates as to Feb28, 2018. MS Snipping Tool has a problem (or is it my printer settings?) When I take a snapshot of a page that I want printed and I select to Print from within Snipping Tool, part of...