Windows 10: Snipping tool double printing ?

Discus and support Snipping tool double printing ? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; My Canon printer died a while before Xmas, Bought another similar Canon . A week ago my 4 yo Lenovo lap top wasnt good Snipping tool worked perfectly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by MargM, Jan 26, 2019.

1. MargM Win User

Snipping tool double printing ?

My Canon printer died a while before Xmas, Bought another similar Canon . A week ago my 4 yo Lenovo lap top wasnt good Snipping tool worked perfectly and printed on just one page . Bought a new Lenovo ideapad. Not aware of changing anything but if I try to use snipping tool to print anything it uses 2 pages . The 2nd page is printed first with hardly anything on it ?? Just a wasted sheet of A4 ......... Any one any idea please of how to fix this ??

:)

MargM, Jan 26, 2019

2. snipping tool

Your post is unclear. Please post a step-by-step description of what you are doing, e.g. like so:

• Open the snipping tool
    • Click "New"
    • etc.

Frederik Long, Jan 26, 2019
  3. Windows 10 snipping tool

I have used windows 7 snipping tool with great success. However, with windows 10 the snipping tool comes up and is usable. The only problem is the print preview shows the entire snip it but, doesn't print completely. The right side and bottom will not print.

Any suggestions?

Rocco Campise, Jan 26, 2019
  4. Snipping tool double printing ?

Windows 10 Snipping Tool on Windows 7

All it is is one extra step beyond what is native to windows 10. Yes, technically it would be easier to have the functionality of print built in to the Windows 7 version, but you just have to save it ,and right click on it ,and print.

As far as getting the windows 10 version into windows7. I know there was a way to get the old winpaint, so maybe there's a way to get the snipping tool into 10, I don't know.

im curious if i could compress, and upload the application to this post? 7zip doesnt seem to be allowed

jboydgolfer, Jan 26, 2019
Thema:

Snipping tool double printing ?

1. Snipping tool double printing ? - Similar Threads - Snipping tool double

2. W11 snipping tool unable to print from snipping toll screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    W11 snipping tool unable to print from snipping toll screen: My current version of the snipping tool app 11,2302.40I don't know when this was updated but now I am unable to print my screen shot directly from the snipping tool screen without saving the screen shot to my pictures folder. This now creates an few extra steps that I didn't...
  3. Snipping tool will not print on Win 11 22H2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Snipping tool will not print on Win 11 22H2: We are having issues after we updated to Windows 11 Pro 22H2 where the snipping tool application will no longer print. The print dialog flickers on the screen and disappears after pressing the print button. I've tried reinstalling snipping tool, repairing the print dialog,...
  4. Snipping tool will not print on Win 11 22H2

Snipping tool will not print on Win 11 22H2: We are having issues after we updated to Windows 11 Pro 22H2 where the snipping tool application will no longer print. The print dialog flickers on the screen and disappears after pressing the print button. I've tried reinstalling snipping tool, repairing the print dialog,...
  5. SNIP SNIP TOOL

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    SNIP SNIP TOOL: Does anyone know where my screen snips are saved? I can't find it in files. I really don't know where they go Like I can't screenshot using Windows+prt sc while my laptop is in 360 degrees. It is bothersome....
  6. Print Screen/Snipping Tool problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Print Screen/Snipping Tool problem: [ATTACH] So lately if I want to screenshot both screens with print screen or just snip anything with the snipping tool my second monitor covers up a good portion of my main monitor. What could be causing this and how do I fix it? Edit: I think its making my left monitor...
  7. Snipping tool zooming in only when printing

Snipping tool zooming in only when printing: Hello, My snipping tool works perfect until it comes time to print. when I print it zooms in on a section of the snip. I have played with display settings but nothing seems to work. I have dual monitors but this problem has been around since before I installed the dual...
  8. Snipping tool double printing ?

Snipping tool double printing ?: My Canon printer died a while before Xmas, Bought another similar Canon . A week ago my 4 yo Lenovo lap top wasnt good Snipping tool worked perfectly and printed on just one page . Bought a new Lenovo ideapad. Not aware of changing anything but if I try to use snipping tool...
  9. Print Screen Button - snipping tool only?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Print Screen Button - snipping tool only?: Has Microsoft turned off the functionality of the one touch Print Screen Key ? The snipping tool is great but at times an immediate screen shot is required. It has not worked for 3 weeks now on two different keyboards. 112120
  10. Windows 10 Snipping Tool printing problem

Windows 10 Snipping Tool printing problem: Am running Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.16299.248] with the latest updates as to Feb28, 2018. MS Snipping Tool has a problem (or is it my printer settings?) When I take a snapshot of a page that I want printed and I select to Print from within Snipping Tool, part of...