Windows 10: Snipping tool freezes in middle of the work

Discus and support Snipping tool freezes in middle of the work in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, My office work station which is Windows 10 enterprise , 64 bit , 3.6ghz board. Everything is fine except snipping tool, since we use dual... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by kishorekr, Dec 11, 2019.

1. kishorekr Win User

Snipping tool freezes in middle of the work

Hello,

My office work station which is Windows 10 enterprise , 64 bit , 3.6ghz board. Everything is fine except snipping tool, since we use dual display with design software multi tasking, snipping tool helps us a lot. Many times i have observed snipping tool getting freezed and no keys , commands will help for at least 10 minutes. Confiscated design software's which is more than 35gb running will not freeze but snip tool freezes.

Any suggestions to stop this.

:)

kishorekr, Dec 11, 2019

2. snipping tool

Your post is unclear. Please post a step-by-step description of what you are doing, e.g. like so:

• Open the snipping tool
    • Click "New"
    • etc.

Frederik Long, Dec 11, 2019
  3. Mel Tar Win User
    Snipping Tool stopped working

Hi Rick,

To resolve your concern about the issue, please follow the steps below:

• Right click on the Task Bar, and select
      Task Manager
    • Look for Snipping Tool, and click the End task button.
    Let us know how it goes.

Mel Tar, Dec 11, 2019
  4. Snipping tool freezes in middle of the work

Snipping Tool Enlarging Images

Hi Heather,

Snipping Tool has various options on how you can capture images in your computer. To change it to normal snipping, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows + S to open Search Box.
    • Type Snipping Tool, then click it.
    • Click New.
    • Click the drop-down menu in New.
    • Select Rectangular Snip.

Snipping tool freezes in middle of the work 195dfe08-d9e4-4694-a095-177bf32f9b11.png

Let us know if this works for you.

Johann Eva, Dec 11, 2019
Thema:

Snipping tool freezes in middle of the work

1. Snipping tool freezes in middle of the work - Similar Threads - Snipping tool freezes

2. Snip it tool not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Snip it tool not working: Hi When I click on new and go to snip my work the whole screen turns black and I cannot see what is underneath, therefore it doesnt work Can anyone help me please. Lisa...
  3. Snip & Sketch tool not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Snip & Sketch tool not working: Snip & Sketch not working correctly after recent update. When I select New snip the screen shades like normal but then wont capture my snip from any application. It will still capture my snip from websites though. How do I get it work again, especially in my Word, Excel and...
  4. snipping tool

in Windows 10 Customization
    snipping tool: when I select new snip the screen goes blank https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/snipping-tool/49dd112f-baea-4beb-82fa-04228503349c
  5. Snip Tool

in Windows 10 Support
    Snip Tool: A long time favourite of mine is the MS Snipping Tool included with Windows. Unfortunately this has recently come up with a "Snipping Tool is moving..." which has me concerned. On some of my PC's the new tool has installed, but on others it has not. And when I click on the...
  6. Snipping Tool

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Snipping Tool: When I try to use the Snipping Tool my screen goes blank/gray. I use this a lot and really miss it. Is there a fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/snipping-tool/8ca5980a-86b9-41ba-a806-cd052ae6b53e
  7. Snipping Tool

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Snipping Tool: Can someone be hacking my every move with this tool? Is this something dealing with Cortana? Why is it when I go to sites on Microsoft edge or google that every time I go to scroll up or down the pages keep disappearing to the right or left of the computer screen and I...
  8. Snipping Tool

Snipping Tool: I understand that MS are going to drop the snipping tool. I really like it and use it a lot. Is there any way to save the app to re-install when they remove it? Thank You 117902
  9. Snipping Tool images freezing on screen

Snipping Tool images freezing on screen: Hi I have a persistent error with Snipping Tool in Windows 10 that has plagued me for month or so. I used the tool to capture two screen images and that worked fine, they automatically downloaded in Picture folder. However the images remain frozen on my screen and I...
  10. Snipping Tool

Snipping Tool: How do you get Snipping Tool back on? I can't seem to find it when I search for it in the Search Tool 78643