Windows 10: Snipping tool going away.

Discus and support Snipping tool going away. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I just purchased a new computer. Part of why was the sales guy showed me a demo with snipping tool. It sold me. Now I see Microsoft is taking that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by George and, Feb 2, 2020.

1. Snipping tool going away.

I just purchased a new computer. Part of why was the sales guy showed me a demo with snipping tool. It sold me. Now I see Microsoft is taking that away. I don't want a new tool. I want the one I purchased the computer with. This doesn't seem right it is sort of a bait and switch by Microsoft.

:)

George and, Feb 2, 2020

2. snipping tool

Your post is unclear. Please post a step-by-step description of what you are doing, e.g. like so:

• Open the snipping tool
    • Click "New"
    • etc.

Frederik Long, Feb 2, 2020
  3. Rhina Vib Win User
    where do i find and how do i download OFFICE SNIP for Windows 10 ... Best Tool for Screenshot, Voice Annotation, Video & Highlighter (Snip for Windows PC)

Hi,

For steps on how to download and install the Office Snip tool, you can refer to the steps below:

• Go to this
      link
      and download the Office Snip tool.
    • Run the installer.
    • Accept the license terms and click Install.

Let us know if you have other questions.

Regards.

Rhina Vib, Feb 2, 2020
  4. David Haz Win User

Snipping tool going away.

Snipping Tool

Hello,

We acknowledge your query in using the Snipping Tool, but the names given to the screenshot that would be saved in the folder are by design. We suggest that you post it in the Feedback app, here's how to get to the Feedback app:

• Press the Start button.
    • Type feedback.
    • Click Windows Feedback.

If you have further questions, feel free to ask us.

Regards.

David Haz, Feb 2, 2020
Thema:

Snipping tool going away.

1. Snipping tool going away. - Similar Threads - Snipping tool going

2. snipping tool

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    snipping tool: Snipping tool was one of my favorite apps, windows 11 has f#$%ed it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/snipping-tool/303499e9-62a8-43a3-a176-f6212833b6f6
  3. Snipping Tool

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Snipping Tool: When I first got my computer, my screenshots were conveniently saved to "This PC > Pictures". Then, possibly after an update, they began being saved on my desktop. What do I need to do so that my screenshots are saved in Pictures again?Thank you in advance for your help!...
  4. "Screen snip" tool delay (*NOT* Snipping tool)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "Screen snip" tool delay (*NOT* Snipping tool): How do I use the "Screen snip" tool with a delay? (As mentioned, I'm NOT referring to the 'Snipping tool'.) submitted by /u/opertinicy [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k4bh3n/screen_snip_tool_delay_not_snipping_tool/
  5. SNIP SNIP TOOL

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    SNIP SNIP TOOL: Does anyone know where my screen snips are saved? I can't find it in files. I really don't know where they go Like I can't screenshot using Windows+prt sc while my laptop is in 360 degrees. It is bothersome....
  6. Snipping tool going slow

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Snipping tool going slow: Hi! Since the last update, the snipping tool that opens with WIN + Shift + S is going extremely slow when selecting the area to cut. I've tested it in a couple of different PCs and it happens in both of them. I use this a lot for work, and it was very fluid previous to the...
  7. snipping tool

in Cortana
    snipping tool: My snipping tool disappeared and when I type anything in box that says type here to search and hit enter, it does nothing any advice? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/snipping-tool/01a3daaa-1c43-4963-b423-29c18ec862c9"
  8. snipping tool

in Windows 10 Customization
    snipping tool: when I select new snip the screen goes blank https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/snipping-tool/49dd112f-baea-4beb-82fa-04228503349c
  9. Snip Tool

in Windows 10 Support
    Snip Tool: A long time favourite of mine is the MS Snipping Tool included with Windows. Unfortunately this has recently come up with a "Snipping Tool is moving..." which has me concerned. On some of my PC's the new tool has installed, but on others it has not. And when I click on the...
  10. Snipping Tool

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Snipping Tool: When I try to use the Snipping Tool my screen goes blank/gray. I use this a lot and really miss it. Is there a fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/snipping-tool/8ca5980a-86b9-41ba-a806-cd052ae6b53e

Users found this page by searching for:

1. when is snipping tool going away

2. window disappears when trying to use snipping tool win10