Windows 10: Snipping Tool Hides in Team Viewer

Discus and support Snipping Tool Hides in Team Viewer in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My PC has 3 monitors. I use these for graphic workflow. I remote in to my PC from a 17" Macbook Pro using Team Viewer. I use Adobe CC programs... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by isyron, Apr 6, 2016.

1. isyron Win User

Snipping Tool Hides in Team Viewer

My PC has 3 monitors. I use these for graphic workflow.

I remote in to my PC from a 17" Macbook Pro using Team Viewer.

I use Adobe CC programs (namely Illustrator in this situation).

When I need to use the snipping tool, I have to minimize AI, do a delayed snip, maximize AI, then wait for the delay to finish, then do my snip.

I was originally able to put the snipping tool on top of AI and do it, but it's suddenly changed its mind, and now Snipping Tool hides behind AI 24/7.

On the PC it doesn't. Only in TeamViewer.

It's not a big issue, but if anyone has any insights in to this particular issue, let me know!

:)

isyron, Apr 6, 2016

2. Snipping tool hides behind open screens (Windows 10)

When I open my snipping tool from the task bar it hides behind any screen which is open. If I hover over the icon it will go to the snipping tool on the desk top. I cannot get it to sit on top of a specific screen to crop. I have checked off all the options
    except "hide instruction text".

I have a similar problem when several screens are open and I open a new one that it will disappear behind the others until I minimize these. Hovering over it on the task bar will not bring it to the front.

Is there a Windows setting I am missing? I believe this only started happening when I originally switched to Windows 10.

Peregrina2005, Apr 6, 2016
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    how to take and screen shot and how to send it

The handiest way is with the snipping tool . . .

Click your start button, type snipping and hit enter

This will open the snipping tool

In that tool click 'Mode' and you can choose 'Full Screen', rectangle . . . etc.

Then you can save that as an image file and send it to the support team you are working with!

DaveM121, Apr 6, 2016
  4. topgundcp Win User

Run Snipping Tool, Use:
    CTRL+PrintScreen to turn on Snipping Mode (Screen appears grayed out).
    <ESC> to turn off Snipping Mode

topgundcp, Apr 7, 2016
Thema:

1. Snipping Tool Hides in Team Viewer - Similar Threads - Snipping Tool Hides

2. both photo viewer and the snipping tool have disappeared?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    both photo viewer and the snipping tool have disappeared?: both photo viewer and the snipping tool have disappeared from windows are no longer available. additionally, the microsoft store is also no longer available...
  3. both photo viewer and the snipping tool have disappeared?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    both photo viewer and the snipping tool have disappeared?: both photo viewer and the snipping tool have disappeared from windows are no longer available. additionally, the microsoft store is also no longer available...
  4. snipping tool

snipping tool: Snipping tool was one of my favorite apps, windows 11 has f#$%ed it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/snipping-tool/303499e9-62a8-43a3-a176-f6212833b6f6
  5. Snipping Tool

Snipping Tool: When I first got my computer, my screenshots were conveniently saved to "This PC > Pictures". Then, possibly after an update, they began being saved on my desktop. What do I need to do so that my screenshots are saved in Pictures again?Thank you in advance for your help!...
  6. "Screen snip" tool delay (*NOT* Snipping tool)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "Screen snip" tool delay (*NOT* Snipping tool): How do I use the "Screen snip" tool with a delay? (As mentioned, I'm NOT referring to the 'Snipping tool'.) submitted by /u/opertinicy [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k4bh3n/screen_snip_tool_delay_not_snipping_tool/
  7. SNIP SNIP TOOL

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    SNIP SNIP TOOL: Does anyone know where my screen snips are saved? I can't find it in files. I really don't know where they go Like I can't screenshot using Windows+prt sc while my laptop is in 360 degrees. It is bothersome....
  8. snipping tool

in Cortana
    snipping tool: My snipping tool disappeared and when I type anything in box that says type here to search and hit enter, it does nothing any advice? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/snipping-tool/01a3daaa-1c43-4963-b423-29c18ec862c9"
  9. team viewer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    team viewer: I keep getting phones from team viewer refund dept. They claim that everyone who has microsoft windows subscribes to this. They are going out of business and want to refund my money. I don't remember subscribing to this and refuse to open my bank account so they can wire...
  10. snipping tool

in Windows 10 Customization
    snipping tool: when I select new snip the screen goes blank https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/snipping-tool/49dd112f-baea-4beb-82fa-04228503349c