Windows 10: Snipping tool image is not seen by email recipient

Discus and support Snipping tool image is not seen by email recipient in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I love the snipping tool but not when it doesn't work. When I snip and send to email recipient (not copy and paste, file/send to/email recipient), I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by tcninquisitor, Sep 27, 2019.

1. Snipping tool image is not seen by email recipient

I love the snipping tool but not when it doesn't work. When I snip and send to email recipient (not copy and paste, file/send to/email recipient), I see it in my outgoing email (via Outlook) but the email recipient only gets a blank email.

What to do?

:)

tcninquisitor, Sep 27, 2019

2. Snippet Tool will snip but snip doesn't show up in a test email

Hi Phillip,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

I would like to inform you that Snipping tool is a desktop app and not a Windows Store app.

All the Windows Store apps will be listed in All apps list and not desktop app.

Regarding the sending attachment emails of snipped imaged, follow the steps below and check if it helps.

1. Open Snipping tool.

2. Then click on New button and then imaged will be shown in the snipping tool.

3. After that click on File button on the top left side of the app and click on
    Send to.

4. Click on Email Recipient.

Please get back to us with an update on using snipping tool, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Sep 27, 2019
  3. Snipping Tool Images in Email Disappear

I use Snipping tool almost daily. Great utility that could be even greater if 1) you could print your clip and 2) you could draw a straight line. Seemingly, those would be easy additions and I don't understand why MS won't add those features.

But I digress. My problem now is that the snipping tool no longer works. I can snip an image, send to email recipient which all looks good in the email program itself, and then I hit send and the recipient receives a totally blank email. I look in my
    sent email and it appears blank there as well. Even when I add text above the snipped image in the email the text disappears as well.

What the heck is going on? I need this otherwise very useful utility.

Moved from: ( Windows / Windows 10 / Files, folders, & storage / PC )

tcninquisitor, Sep 27, 2019
  4. Snipping tool image is not seen by email recipient

Snipping Tool Enlarging Images

Hi Heather,

Snipping Tool has various options on how you can capture images in your computer. To change it to normal snipping, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows + S to open Search Box.
    • Type Snipping Tool, then click it.
    • Click New.
    • Click the drop-down menu in New.
    • Select Rectangular Snip.

Snipping tool image is not seen by email recipient 195dfe08-d9e4-4694-a095-177bf32f9b11.png

Let us know if this works for you.

Johann Eva, Sep 27, 2019
Thema:

Snipping tool image is not seen by email recipient

1. Snipping tool image is not seen by email recipient - Similar Threads - Snipping tool image

2. The snipping tool cannot immediately edit the image.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The snipping tool cannot immediately edit the image.: One day, I suddenly found that when I press Win+Shift+S to capture the screen, a notification pops up in the bottom right corner. After clicking on the Snip & Sketch tool, I should be able to see the captured screen inside the tool. However, it's not appearing now. Here are...
  3. The snipping tool cannot immediately edit the image.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The snipping tool cannot immediately edit the image.: One day, I suddenly found that when I press Win+Shift+S to capture the screen, a notification pops up in the bottom right corner. After clicking on the Snip & Sketch tool, I should be able to see the captured screen inside the tool. However, it's not appearing now. Here are...
  4. Remove SendTo email Recipient and email Recipient [as attachment].

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remove SendTo email Recipient and email Recipient [as attachment].: When using Snip & Sketch [ and the Snipping Tool I think ] yesterday I noticed that there was a Context Menu option to SendTo email Recipient and email Recipient [as attachment]. Is there any way to remove these please? I suppose I could always use the shell:sendto Delete...
  5. Snipping Tool: Snip of Video Screen Shows Black image

Snipping Tool: Snip of Video Screen Shows Black image: On my HP Spectre x360 when using the snipping tool, instead of showing the image I just snipped in this case a snip from a video I just get a blank or black screenshot. Why is this happening and how can I fix it? Please note that I did not have this issue with my Microsoft...
  6. Snipping Tool Changing Image Color?!

Snipping Tool Changing Image Color?!: Hi, I have been using the Snipping Tool for a long time and like it. Today, for the first time, it changed the color of the image I am trying to snip. It did the same thing in the new Snip & Sketch. It overlays a darker reddish tint, changing yellow to orange and green or...
  7. Snipping Tool won't email

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Snipping Tool won't email: New laptop with Windows 10, running Microsoft Outlook 2010. I'm using snipping tool but cannot get direct 'mail to', to work. I can save and then mail but time wasting! Outlook is my mail server. Any ideas? Thanks....
  8. Snip Tool email

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Snip Tool email: How can I email a snip? When I try it tells me I have to setup an email program. I use Chrome and it is setup in my computer but the snip tool does not recognize it...
  9. Snipping Tool images freezing on screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Snipping Tool images freezing on screen: Hi I have a persistent error with Snipping Tool in Windows 10 that has plagued me for month or so. I used the tool to capture two screen images and that worked fine, they automatically downloaded in Picture folder. However the images remain frozen on my screen and I...
  10. Snipping tool image too big!

in Windows 10 Support
    Snipping tool image too big!: When using the snipping tool in 10, I have noticed that the completed image is far too large for desktop background, this was not so when i first upgraded to 10, any help welcome, not very technical, so help please. 31833

Users found this page by searching for:

1. snipping tool will not send picture in email

2. snipping tool send email

3. snipping contents show blank on receipient email

4. my snipping tool isnt displaying picture in email