Windows 10: Snipping tool. It paste twice in Fire Fox

Discus and support Snipping tool. It paste twice in Fire Fox in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; When I capture an image with my Windows 10 Snipping Tool Version 1901OS BUILD 18363.1379 and paste it into an email Gmail the image is always pasted... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by EdwinSardarsingh, Mar 22, 2021.

1. Snipping tool. It paste twice in Fire Fox

When I capture an image with my Windows 10 Snipping Tool Version 1901OS BUILD 18363.1379 and paste it into an email Gmail the image is always pasted into the email twice. This problem just started a few days ago, it worked fine for many years.

It does snot make this error when I paste it into MS Word

:)

EdwinSardarsingh, Mar 22, 2021

2. snipping tool

Your post is unclear. Please post a step-by-step description of what you are doing, e.g. like so:

• Open the snipping tool
    • Click "New"
    • etc.

Frederik Long, Mar 22, 2021
  3. In MOZILLA, FIRE FOX, browsing " a Plugin is needed to display this content ". How can I remove it?

Dear Sir,

I tried my level, to follow the steps, as per your esteem guidance, to uninstall the MOZILLA

FIRE FOX, from my PC and install on down loading once again.

When I go thru in the MOZILLA FIRE FOX, the same error, " A plugin is needed to display this".

It is happen only on that one, not at all.

Please guide me,

UMACHANDRAN VISWANATHAN

UMACHANDRANVISWANATHAN, Mar 22, 2021
  4. Snipping tool. It paste twice in Fire Fox

Snipping Tool Cut & Paste in Yahoo Mail

followed all the instructions.

Checked and Updated the windows........did SFC.......followed the given link and did all and at the end one more SFC......alas to my expectations it did not work.

The paste is greyed out and even edit paste is greyed out for Snipping tool cut.

Param

ParamasivanMuthusamy, Mar 22, 2021
Thema:

Snipping tool. It paste twice in Fire Fox

1. Snipping tool. It paste twice in Fire Fox - Similar Threads - Snipping tool paste

2. In the snipping tool, the button "see more" is shown twice and is not working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    In the snipping tool, the button "see more" is shown twice and is not working.: It is shown in the normal place. and also on the highlighter button.This makes it so that the highlighter button is very hard to press.And also the "see more" button is not working when you press either of them.I have tried restarting the pc, reparing the app, resetting the...
  3. Snipping Tool only pastes half the snip picture when i paste into onenote help?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Snipping Tool only pastes half the snip picture when i paste into onenote help?: I snipped thisIt pasted this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/snipping-tool-only-pastes-half-the-snip-picture/dad6e291-2926-4630-9bd9-f2ecebe62b3a
  4. Snipping Tool only pastes half the snip picture when i paste into onenote help?

Snipping Tool only pastes half the snip picture when i paste into onenote help?: I snipped thisIt pasted this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/snipping-tool-only-pastes-half-the-snip-picture/dad6e291-2926-4630-9bd9-f2ecebe62b3a
  5. Snipping Tool Truncating on First Paste

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Snipping Tool Truncating on First Paste: Up to Date Windows 11 ProMicrosoft Office Home and Business 2021Adobe Photoshop Elements 2023Microsoft Paint as came with Windows 11 ProSnipping Tool as came with Windows 11 Pro used in Rectangle ModeExtended Displays: Laptop is 2560 x 1600 150%, Primary Display is 3480 x...
  6. Snipping Tool Truncating on First Paste

Snipping Tool Truncating on First Paste: Up to Date Windows 11 ProMicrosoft Office Home and Business 2021Adobe Photoshop Elements 2023Microsoft Paint as came with Windows 11 ProSnipping Tool as came with Windows 11 Pro used in Rectangle ModeExtended Displays: Laptop is 2560 x 1600 150%, Primary Display is 3480 x...
  7. Fire fox problem (won't open)

in Windows 10 Support
    Fire fox problem (won't open): Hey Gang, having a problem with FireFox this morning ! It won't open to anything other than what the picture shows ! I have deleted it & removed everything even in the registry, then reloaded it & still the same ! The Edge works fine ! Even the links does not work !! Anyone...
  8. Snipping tool freeform snip, background color when pasting

Snipping tool freeform snip, background color when pasting: Ok, I'll try my best to explain this. I use the snipping tool almost daily for posting HW I'm a teacher. Generally it is snipping from a pdf file regular white pages to my OneNote notebook. My issue now is with the freeform snip. Sometimes I needed to use the freeform...
  9. FIRE fOX /sXSTRACE.EXE/ UNABLE TO DOWNLOAD

FIRE fOX /sXSTRACE.EXE/ UNABLE TO DOWNLOAD: BROWSER ISSUE FIREFOX UNABLE TO INSTALL SXSTRACE.EXE MUST HAVE PERMISSION / CAN YOU HELP? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fire-fox-sxstraceexe-unable-to-download/1b09e865-1b56-4fe2-bab2-8eef6f5dba0f
  10. how to get fire fox

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how to get fire fox: trying to add apps to my new computer looking for firefox https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/protect_other-protect_scanning-windows_8/how-to-get-fire-fox/cf957ad3-6e8a-4dec-8b39-ed7e9ab873cc