Windows 10: Snipping tool keep showing up

Discus and support Snipping tool keep showing up in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I uninstall my snip and sketch bc it is buggy and keep appearing whenever i type something. But it still keep on appearing. How to completely disable... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Daniel Diong, Feb 11, 2023.

1. Snipping tool keep showing up

I uninstall my snip and sketch bc it is buggy and keep appearing whenever i type something. But it still keep on appearing. How to completely disable or uninstall snip and sketch

:)

Daniel Diong, Feb 11, 2023

2. snipping tool

Please try this:

Step 1:

Click Start, and type Snipping Tool.

Right-click Snipping Tool from the search results, and click App Settings

Click Reset,

Click Repair.

Note: In Windows 11, there is no Snip and Sketch. It comes pre-installed with the new Snipping Tool (which replaces the old Snipping Tool and Snip & Sketch apps)

Step 2:

Turn off Focus assist if it's enabled

Step 3:

Open Services.msc and make sure that the following services are set to "Automatic" and running:

• Windows Push Notifications System Service
    • Windows Push Notifications User Service

Ramesh Srinivasan, Feb 11, 2023
  3. snipping tool

Your post is unclear. Please post a step-by-step description of what you are doing, e.g. like so:

• Open the snipping tool
    • Click "New"
    • etc.

Frederik Long, Feb 11, 2023
  4. Snipping tool keep showing up

snipping tool

In Win10 type Snip into the search box in your primary monitor toolbar. Snipping Tool will show up at the top of the list.

Steve Paltridge, Feb 11, 2023
Thema:

Snipping tool keep showing up

1. Snipping tool keep showing up - Similar Threads - Snipping tool keep

2. Snipping Tool - Drop Down Menu not working/showing up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Snipping Tool - Drop Down Menu not working/showing up: Whenever launching the Snipping Tool, I cannot access the Settings page since the drop down menu won't show up after clicking it. Also there are two drop down menu buttons in the program, which seems like a bug on my end. I've been wanting to access the menu to turn off the...
  3. Snipping Tool - Drop Down Menu not working/showing up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Snipping Tool - Drop Down Menu not working/showing up: Whenever launching the Snipping Tool, I cannot access the Settings page since the drop down menu won't show up after clicking it. Also there are two drop down menu buttons in the program, which seems like a bug on my end. I've been wanting to access the menu to turn off the...
  4. Windows 11 - snipping tool not showing up after snipping - only on taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - snipping tool not showing up after snipping - only on taskbar: Previously on Windows 10 after snipping with the snipping tool, the snipping tool window would appear in the same place the snip was done.Now with Windows 11 after snipping with the snipping tool, the snipping tool window DOES NOT appear in the same place the snip was done...
  5. Windows 11 - snipping tool not showing up after snipping - only on taskbar

Windows 11 - snipping tool not showing up after snipping - only on taskbar: Previously on Windows 10 after snipping with the snipping tool, the snipping tool window would appear in the same place the snip was done.Now with Windows 11 after snipping with the snipping tool, the snipping tool window DOES NOT appear in the same place the snip was done...
  6. Two snipping tools showed up when I typed snipping tool in search bar.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Two snipping tools showed up when I typed snipping tool in search bar.: Hi guys,I typed snipping tool in search bar and two options showed up. It happened only once. I clicked one below. I just want to learn why did it happen?...
  7. Two snipping tools showed up when I typed snipping tool in search bar.

Two snipping tools showed up when I typed snipping tool in search bar.: Hi guys,I typed snipping tool in search bar and two options showed up. It happened only once. I clicked one below. I just want to learn why did it happen?...
  8. Snipping tool keep showing up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Snipping tool keep showing up: I uninstall my snip and sketch bc it is buggy and keep appearing whenever i type something. But it still keep on appearing. How to completely disable or uninstall snip and sketch...
  9. How to keep snipping tool instead of Snip & Sketch?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to keep snipping tool instead of Snip & Sketch?: Hi! The program I primarily use at work Harmony Toon Boom v17.0.2 does not paste directly from windows+shift+S or the new Snip & Sketch tool, but snipping tool has no issue. Is it possible to avoid windows taking snipping tool away in future updates so that I can continue to...
  10. Snip tool popping up

in Windows 10 Customization
    Snip tool popping up: Sometimes when I'm trying to play a game or something, the snip tool would appear at the top of the screen. It isn't the entire window, just a small bar at the top of the screen. When I try to recreate what I did, I can't get it to appear....