Windows 10: Snipping tool not recording.

Discus and support Snipping tool not recording. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I'm on the latest version of Windows and so is my "Snipping tool" app. However, I can't use it for recording my screen and it keeps giving me an error... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Tấn Phước Phan, Jan 1, 2024.

1. Snipping tool not recording.

I'm on the latest version of Windows and so is my "Snipping tool" app. However, I can't use it for recording my screen and it keeps giving me an error message: "Recording stopped Something happened, and we've stopped recording. Wait a bit, then try again. If this continues, send us your feedback."Can anyone give me a solution about how to fix this?

:)

Tấn Phước Phan, Jan 1, 2024

2. snipping tool

Please try this:

Step 1:

Click Start, and type Snipping Tool.

Right-click Snipping Tool from the search results, and click App Settings

Click Reset,

Click Repair.

Note: In Windows 11, there is no Snip and Sketch. It comes pre-installed with the new Snipping Tool (which replaces the old Snipping Tool and Snip & Sketch apps)

Step 2:

Turn off Focus assist if it's enabled

Step 3:

Open Services.msc and make sure that the following services are set to "Automatic" and running:

• Windows Push Notifications System Service
    • Windows Push Notifications User Service

Ramesh Srinivasan, Jan 1, 2024
  3. snipping tool

Your post is unclear. Please post a step-by-step description of what you are doing, e.g. like so:

• Open the snipping tool
    • Click "New"
    • etc.

Frederik Long, Jan 1, 2024
  4. Snipping tool not recording.

Snipping Tool is missing from Windows 10

If you click on the Windows Start logo (bottom left on the screen) you will get a list come up.

Scroll down to 'Windows Accessories' click on the drop down listing (v).

You should find 'Snipping Tool' between 'Remote Desktop Connection' and 'Steps Recorder'.

Allan40ALT, Jan 1, 2024
Thema:

Snipping tool not recording.

1. Snipping tool not recording. - Similar Threads - Snipping tool recording

2. Snipping Tool Video Recording

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Snipping Tool Video Recording: Hi I was recording using the snipping tool. For some reason, there is half audio and half no audio in the recording when finished. Can I recover the half part of audio?...
  3. Snipping Tool Video Recording

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Snipping Tool Video Recording: Hi I was recording using the snipping tool. For some reason, there is half audio and half no audio in the recording when finished. Can I recover the half part of audio?...
  4. Snipping tool does not have recorder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Snipping tool does not have recorder: it is Windows11 and looked for screen recorder. As many free software work but comes with watermark. So I looked recorder for Windows11. According to Microsoft post here Snipping Tool and Xbox Game Box will do for free. But for me there is no recorder in Snipping Tool. I even...
  5. Snipping tool does not have recorder

Snipping tool does not have recorder: it is Windows11 and looked for screen recorder. As many free software work but comes with watermark. So I looked recorder for Windows11. According to Microsoft post here Snipping Tool and Xbox Game Box will do for free. But for me there is no recorder in Snipping Tool. I even...
  6. Snipping Tool screen recorder is abysmal

Snipping Tool screen recorder is abysmal: Constantly quitting, makes my game incredibly laggy and cuts the recording short!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/snipping-tool-screen-recorder-is-abysmal/4b9cd25d-6228-49c8-ae2e-fe3f2d0af350
  7. Snipping tool not recording.

Snipping tool not recording.: I'm on the latest version of Windows and so is my "Snipping tool" app. However, I can't use it for recording my screen and it keeps giving me an error message: "Recording stopped Something happened, and we've stopped recording. Wait a bit, then try again. If this continues,...
  8. recording toolbar of snipping tool not responding after recording

in Windows 10 Gaming
    recording toolbar of snipping tool not responding after recording: I recorded myself presenting a powerpoint presentation using the video recording capabilities of the snippet tool. When I clicked on the stop button, after a while, it stopped responding. I just see a blank white space. What happened to my recording? Did it record? Where do I...
  9. Snipping tool does not have recorder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Snipping tool does not have recorder: I got new laptop, it is Windows11 and looked for screen recorder. As many free software work but comes with watermark.So I looked recorder for Windows11. According to Microsoft post here Snipping Tool and Xbox Game Box will do for free.But for me there is no recorder in...
  10. Snipping tool does not have recorder

Snipping tool does not have recorder: I got new laptop, it is Windows11 and looked for screen recorder. As many free software work but comes with watermark.So I looked recorder for Windows11. According to Microsoft post here Snipping Tool and Xbox Game Box will do for free.But for me there is no recorder in...