Windows 10: snipping tool not saving as a recognizable pic format. Saving as 28295_0

Discus and support snipping tool not saving as a recognizable pic format. Saving as 28295_0 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Two days ago everything worked fine. But yesterday Whenever I snip a pic and try to drag it to Canva it's giving me this upload error: We could not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MaryGressaffa1, Nov 10, 2018.

1. snipping tool not saving as a recognizable pic format. Saving as 28295_0

Two days ago everything worked fine. But yesterday Whenever I snip a pic and try to drag it to Canva it's giving me this upload error: We could not upload some of your files because they aren't a format Canva understands. Please chooses only .jpg .png or .svg files ot upload Try uploading these files again once you save them in a different format . 28295_0

Any ideas?

Thank you!

:)

MaryGressaffa1, Nov 10, 2018
  2. amyla Win User

Snipping Tool - Saving jpg, png files as Word docs with no pic

Hi all,
    I am barely computer literate, so please bare with me. I have been using the Snipping tool for over a year now. I use it a lot for my job. Anyway, recently, whenever I hit "save as" and select jpeg, png it saves it as an unreadable word document. Sometimes, if I keep switching between jpeg and png, it will eventually save in those formats. Sometimes, it will not. Any ideas on why this is happening?

snipping tool not saving as a recognizable pic format. Saving as 28295_0 [​IMG]

amyla, Nov 10, 2018
  3. Debbiehyg Win User
    Snipping tool - change default back to save as jpg.

On a new computer with Windows 10, the snipping tool's default is to save as a png file. I save all my snips as jpg files. It is a pain to have to change each one I save. Is there a way to change the default to save as jpg. I have looked to try to
    change the default settings, but snipping tool is not on that list.

Debbiehyg, Nov 10, 2018
  4. MarkFilip Win User

snipping tool not saving as a recognizable pic format. Saving as 28295_0

Windows 10 snipping tool no longer saves

Recently, my Windows 10 snipping tool has stopped saving files. I can do everything in the snipping tool except save or "save as". I don't know when this started, but it's been within the last month. When I snip something and choose "save as", no window
    comes up prompting me for a save location. If I snip something and just try to close the tool I'm prompted on whether or not I want to save and even clicking on "Yes" just exits the tool with no save.

If anyone has any ideas, I'd like to know.

Moved From:

MarkFilip, Nov 10, 2018
Thema:

snipping tool not saving as a recognizable pic format. Saving as 28295_0

1. snipping tool not saving as a recognizable pic format. Saving as 28295_0 - Similar Threads - snipping tool saving

2. Snipping Tool "Zooming in" when Snips are Saved

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Snipping Tool "Zooming in" when Snips are Saved: Help - I use the Windows 11 Snipping Tool on a daily basis. Today it started only saving a small portion of the upper left corner of any snip I take, not the entire snip. Example below of a snip I took of an entire flower and the saved snip result of only a portion of this...
  3. Snipping Tool "Zooming in" when Snips are Saved

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Snipping Tool "Zooming in" when Snips are Saved: Help - I use the Windows 11 Snipping Tool on a daily basis. Today it started only saving a small portion of the upper left corner of any snip I take, not the entire snip. Example below of a snip I took of an entire flower and the saved snip result of only a portion of this...
  4. Snip Tool won't save directly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Snip Tool won't save directly: My snip tool won't save snips at all unless I manually go into the snip tool and save it from there. I'm running Windows 11.I have all of these enabled:Snipping tool notificationsUse the Print screen button to open screen snippingSave SnipsI've created a new user profile,...
  5. Snipping Tool won't save

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Snipping Tool won't save: Hi Friends -The Snipping Tool won't save for me. It will open, it will let me snip whatever I need.It will also let me write on it or whatever but it won't save.I have already done the reset.Then I uninstalled and reinstalled.Still no saving. Help!...
  6. Snipping Tool won't save

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Snipping Tool won't save: Hi Friends -The Snipping Tool won't save for me. It will open, it will let me snip whatever I need.It will also let me write on it or whatever but it won't save.I have already done the reset.Then I uninstalled and reinstalled.Still no saving. Help!...
  7. Snipping Tool won't save

8. SNIPPING TOOL WON'T SAVE!

in Windows 10 Customization
    SNIPPING TOOL WON'T SAVE!: past few months and the snipping tool still can save. having to click then save as does nothing. clicking the save buttonfloppy disk button does nothing also. clicking close, then snipping tool asks if i want to save, then i click yes, but it only closes the program. i tried...
  9. How to save snipping tool in pdf or jpg format?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to save snipping tool in pdf or jpg format?: How to save snipping tool in pdf or jpg format? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-save-snipping-tool-in-pdf-or-jpg-format/a21dce93-7413-4aeb-9ab1-15405838e317
  10. Snipping Tool - Saving jpg, png files as Word docs with no pic

Snipping Tool - Saving jpg, png files as Word docs with no pic: Hi all, I am barely computer literate, so please bare with me. I have been using the Snipping tool for over a year now. I use it a lot for my job. Anyway, recently, whenever I hit "save as" and select jpeg, png it saves it as an unreadable word document. Sometimes, if I keep...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to save a snipping tool in picture format

2. snipping tool not saving as jpeg

3. snipping tool not saving

4. snipping tool saving as 28295_0