Windows 10: snipping tool opening on desktop behind open windows

Discus and support snipping tool opening on desktop behind open windows in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I was using the snipping tool today until it stopped showing up in front of my open windows and instead remains behind them on the desktop screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by hAlCoMpUtEr, Nov 22, 2018.

1. snipping tool opening on desktop behind open windows

I was using the snipping tool today until it stopped showing up in front of my open windows and instead remains behind them on the desktop screen

:)

hAlCoMpUtEr, Nov 22, 2018

2. snipping tool

Your post is unclear. Please post a step-by-step description of what you are doing, e.g. like so:

• Open the snipping tool
    • Click "New"
    • etc.

Frederik Long, Nov 22, 2018
  3. Snippet Tool will snip but snip doesn't show up in a test email

Hi Phillip,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

I would like to inform you that Snipping tool is a desktop app and not a Windows Store app.

All the Windows Store apps will be listed in All apps list and not desktop app.

Regarding the sending attachment emails of snipped imaged, follow the steps below and check if it helps.

1. Open Snipping tool.

2. Then click on New button and then imaged will be shown in the snipping tool.

3. After that click on File button on the top left side of the app and click on
    Send to.

4. Click on Email Recipient.

Please get back to us with an update on using snipping tool, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Nov 22, 2018
  4. Ahhzz Win User

snipping tool opening on desktop behind open windows

Ahhzz, Nov 22, 2018
Thema:

snipping tool opening on desktop behind open windows

1. snipping tool opening on desktop behind open windows - Similar Threads - snipping tool opening

2. Snipping tool keeps opening automatically

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Snipping tool keeps opening automatically: Recently something weird is happening to my laptop.The snipping tool keeps opening automatically.I know the print screen button is a shortcut to the snipping tool app but i have checked my print screen button is working fine.The temporary solution is to disable print screen...
  3. Snipping Tool no option to "Open With"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Snipping Tool no option to "Open With": I was recently working with a user and they reported their snipping tool no longer has the "open with" function which would allow him to open from the snipping tool directly to paint without having to take extra steps. When checking mine I noticed I also don't have this...
  4. Snipping Tool no option to "Open With"

Snipping Tool no option to "Open With": I was recently working with a user and they reported their snipping tool no longer has the "open with" function which would allow him to open from the snipping tool directly to paint without having to take extra steps. When checking mine I noticed I also don't have this...
  5. Snipping tool not opening automatically after snip

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Snipping tool not opening automatically after snip: I used to have Windows 10 and after I snipped something, the box would automatically pop up on my screen with what I snipped. Now I have Windows 11 and after I snip something, its there but I have to go to the taskbar and click on it to open it and see my snipped item. Is...
  6. Snipping tool not opening automatically after snip

Snipping tool not opening automatically after snip: I used to have Windows 10 and after I snipped something, the box would automatically pop up on my screen with what I snipped. Now I have Windows 11 and after I snip something, its there but I have to go to the taskbar and click on it to open it and see my snipped item. Is...
  7. open with option not working on snipping tool

in Windows 10 Gaming
    open with option not working on snipping tool: open with option not working on snipping tool says something went wrong. Please suggest how to fix this . Tried to -Restart the computer-Repair option on the Snip app.- Reset option on the Snip app.Awaiting your advice....
  8. open with option not working on snipping tool

open with option not working on snipping tool: open with option not working on snipping tool says something went wrong. Please suggest how to fix this . Tried to -Restart the computer-Repair option on the Snip app.- Reset option on the Snip app.Awaiting your advice....
  9. snipping tool opening after disable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    snipping tool opening after disable: Hi there i disabled snipping tool from settings,group policy editior,registry it still opens how do i disable it Print screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/snipping-tool-opening-after-disable/aec7f5d3-3637-40ba-b132-154fbdcf3ee3
  10. snipping tool opening after disable

snipping tool opening after disable: Hi there i disabled snipping tool from settings,group policy editior,registry it still opens how do i disable it Print screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/snipping-tool-opening-after-disable/aec7f5d3-3637-40ba-b132-154fbdcf3ee3

Users found this page by searching for:

1. snipping tool opens behind window

2. windows 10 snipping tool going behind other window

3. window appears black when opening snipping tool