Windows 10: Snipping tool problem

Discus and support Snipping tool problem in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; whether i press the screen snip on my thinkpad, id always get to snip a part of the screen nd then get a popup window with options of what to do with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Jobi0607, Jan 29, 2021.

1. Snipping tool problem

whether i press the screen snip on my thinkpad, id always get to snip a part of the screen nd then get a popup window with options of what to do with it, like with the older version of snipping tool. But recently and after i got a new laptop, the feature disappeared. I could snip, but couldnt choose what to do with it after. it just gets copied out and thats it. Saving the snips is practically impossible for me now. What should i do?

submitted by /u/Jobi0607
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Jobi0607, Jan 29, 2021

2. snipping tool

Your post is unclear. Please post a step-by-step description of what you are doing, e.g. like so:

• Open the snipping tool
    • Click "New"
    • etc.

Frederik Long, Jan 29, 2021
  3. snipping tool

In Win10 type Snip into the search box in your primary monitor toolbar. Snipping Tool will show up at the top of the list.

Steve Paltridge, Jan 29, 2021
  4. David Haz Win User

Snipping tool problem

Snipping Tool

Hello,

We acknowledge your query in using the Snipping Tool, but the names given to the screenshot that would be saved in the folder are by design. We suggest that you post it in the Feedback app, here's how to get to the Feedback app:

• Press the Start button.
    • Type feedback.
    • Click Windows Feedback.

If you have further questions, feel free to ask us.

Regards.

David Haz, Jan 29, 2021
Thema:

Snipping tool problem

1. Snipping tool problem - Similar Threads - Snipping tool problem

2. Problem with snipping tool

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with snipping tool: So, when I open snipping tool while my main monitor has lower dpi than second one, gray overlay becames broken. It just doesnt cover whole screen but only parts of it.Has anyone got a fix?...
  3. Problem with snipping tool

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with snipping tool: So, when I open snipping tool while my main monitor has lower dpi than second one, gray overlay becames broken. It just doesnt cover whole screen but only parts of it.Has anyone got a fix?...
  4. Snipping Tool notification problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Snipping Tool notification problem: Hi, so basically I read a lot of manga and I like taking screenshots of important, fun or good moments with the Snipping Tool, so what I do is I usually have to manually go click on the notification that pop up at the very right of the tasks bar and then I like to manually...
  5. Snipping Tool notification problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Snipping Tool notification problem: Hi, so basically I read a lot of manga and I like taking screenshots of important, fun or good moments with the Snipping Tool, so what I do is I usually have to manually go click on the notification that pop up at the very right of the tasks bar and then I like to manually...
  6. Snipping Tool notification problem

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Snipping Tool Problems

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Snipping Tool Problems: As of right now whenever I take a snip it saves to: C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.ShellExperienceHost_cw5n1h2txyewy\TempState\ScreenClip I could not find any way to change it in the app. does anyone know how to? submitted by /u/xdGladiator [link]...
  8. snipping tool problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    snipping tool problem: I can not save my document after I snipped it. I see the "save as" button but when I click on to it, nothing happened. I do not see where they want be to put it. Just does nothing....
  9. Snipping Tool Problems

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Snipping Tool Problems: When I try to snip a screen it goes completely black now. It used to work great but now I can't snip things that I see on the internet.? Can I just upgrade that part of the WIndows 10 program? I really miss it now...
  10. Problem With Snipping Tool & Desktop

in Windows 10 Support
    Problem With Snipping Tool & Desktop: I noticed, when I capture something in my snipping tool & save it on my desktop, image can't be displayed until I don't refresh desktop manually with F5 key. However it works fine if I save that captured image somewhere else. Seems like bug. Anyone else noticed it? How can I...