Windows 10: Snipping Tool/Screenshots blurry

Discus and support Snipping Tool/Screenshots blurry in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; The best answer is make sure Display Driver is installed and the RESOLUTION is set to RECOMMENDED, that's all it works good.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DhananjayaA.N, Apr 2, 2019.

1. Snipping Tool/Screenshots blurry

The best answer is make sure Display Driver is installed and the RESOLUTION is set to RECOMMENDED, that's all it works good.

:)

DhananjayaA.N, Apr 2, 2019

2. Snipping Tool/Screenshots blurry

Using the snipping tool to create a picture file I can put in a document, and in the Snipping Tool application itself the image looks fine, but once I copy or save it, the image is blurry. Tried just a regular PrtScn shot and the same thing happened. Any
    thoughts as to how to fix this?

CUMC Radford, Apr 2, 2019
  3. Snipping Tool/Screenshots blurry

Yes, I've tried this, and it's a bit better than saving directly from the snipping tool but the resulting PNG is still not as clear as the original screenshot looks when I paste it in paint.

CUMC Radford, Apr 2, 2019
  4. Snipping Tool/Screenshots blurry

snipping tool

Your post is unclear. Please post a step-by-step description of what you are doing, e.g. like so:

• Open the snipping tool
    • Click "New"
    • etc.

Frederik Long, Apr 2, 2019
Thema:

Snipping Tool/Screenshots blurry

1. Snipping Tool/Screenshots blurry - Similar Threads - Snipping Tool Screenshots

2. Snipping tool no option to autosave screenshot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Snipping tool no option to autosave screenshot: My snipping tool screenshots are not saving, but when I googled it it said to turn on Save screenshots in the Snipping tool app - however, I don't have that option. What gives? It works on my desktop, but for my laptop, the only options are "auto copy to clipboard", then...
  3. Snipping tool no option to autosave screenshot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Snipping tool no option to autosave screenshot: My snipping tool screenshots are not saving, but when I googled it it said to turn on Save screenshots in the Snipping tool app - however, I don't have that option. What gives? It works on my desktop, but for my laptop, the only options are "auto copy to clipboard", then...
  4. Snipping tool stop promping the screenshot after snipping

Snipping tool stop promping the screenshot after snipping: Not sure when it start but my snipping tool stop promping the screenshot after snipping. Specifically:Before, when I snip and select the range, it will pop up the screenshot window immediately for me to edit;Now, after I snip, there is no window pop up, instead it will keep...
  5. Snipping tool stop promping the screenshot after snipping

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Snipping tool stop promping the screenshot after snipping: Not sure when it start but my snipping tool stop promping the screenshot after snipping. Specifically:Before, when I snip and select the range, it will pop up the screenshot window immediately for me to edit;Now, after I snip, there is no window pop up, instead it will keep...
  6. Cannot screenshot with Snipping Tool

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot screenshot with Snipping Tool: I can open the program just fine but when I press "New" to take a screenshot or use the shortcuts windows + shift + s / print screen key it simply does not work. All it does is it changes my cursor from normal to buffer for a short time and minimizes the program but then...
  7. Cannot screenshot with Snipping Tool

Cannot screenshot with Snipping Tool: I can open the program just fine but when I press "New" to take a screenshot or use the shortcuts windows + shift + s / print screen key it simply does not work. All it does is it changes my cursor from normal to buffer for a short time and minimizes the program but then...
  8. Use Snipping Tool to capture screenshots

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Use Snipping Tool to capture screenshots: Can use Snipping Tool to capture screenshots with scrolling area or not ? Can it support this feature ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/use-snipping-tool-to-capture-screenshots/b1b57557-d01c-41c4-ac3e-fc66ea058acb
  9. Use Snipping Tool to capture screenshots

Use Snipping Tool to capture screenshots: Can use Snipping Tool to capture screenshots with scrolling area or not ? Can it support this feature ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/use-snipping-tool-to-capture-screenshots/b1b57557-d01c-41c4-ac3e-fc66ea058acb
  10. Blurry Screenshots

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Blurry Screenshots: When I take a screenshot of a PDF, the screenshot is blurry when I paste it into Word or OneNote. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blurry-screenshots/17143e3c-4172-4a94-8221-b7daa4b9f7f7

Users found this page by searching for:

1. snipping tool blurry image

2. snip is blurry

3. Windows 10 snip always blurry

4. snippet images blurry,
  5. screenshots in snip-it are blurry,
  6. why does screen go blurry with snip,
  7. snipping tool is not clear,
  8. why is snippet screenshot blurry,
  9. snipping tool blurry,
  10. snipping tool saves blurry image,
  11. snipping tool image blurry,