Windows 10: Snipping Tool: Snip of Video Screen Shows Black image

Discus and support Snipping Tool: Snip of Video Screen Shows Black image in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; On my HP Spectre x360 when using the snipping tool, instead of showing the image I just snipped in this case a snip from a video I just get a blank or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by PeteChun, Dec 22, 2019.

1. PeteChun Win User

Snipping Tool: Snip of Video Screen Shows Black image

On my HP Spectre x360 when using the snipping tool, instead of showing the image I just snipped in this case a snip from a video I just get a blank or black screenshot. Why is this happening and how can I fix it?
    Please note that I did not have this issue with my Microsoft Surface. Also, this does not happen if I snap a normal/regular screenshot not a video shot.
    I'm not sure if this a Windows 10 setting issue or a settings issue with my HP Specter.

:)

PeteChun, Dec 22, 2019

2. Snipping Tool Enlarging Images

Hi Heather,

Snipping Tool has various options on how you can capture images in your computer. To change it to normal snipping, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows + S to open Search Box.
    • Type Snipping Tool, then click it.
    • Click New.
    • Click the drop-down menu in New.
    • Select Rectangular Snip.

Snipping Tool: Snip of Video Screen Shows Black image 195dfe08-d9e4-4694-a095-177bf32f9b11.png

Let us know if this works for you.

Johann Eva, Dec 22, 2019
  3. Snippet Tool will snip but snip doesn't show up in a test email

Hi Phillip,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

I would like to inform you that Snipping tool is a desktop app and not a Windows Store app.

All the Windows Store apps will be listed in All apps list and not desktop app.

Regarding the sending attachment emails of snipped imaged, follow the steps below and check if it helps.

1. Open Snipping tool.

2. Then click on New button and then imaged will be shown in the snipping tool.

3. After that click on File button on the top left side of the app and click on
    Send to.

4. Click on Email Recipient.

Please get back to us with an update on using snipping tool, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Dec 22, 2019
  4. Snipping Tool: Snip of Video Screen Shows Black image

snipping tool

Your post is unclear. Please post a step-by-step description of what you are doing, e.g. like so:

• Open the snipping tool
    • Click "New"
    • etc.

Frederik Long, Dec 22, 2019
Thema:

Snipping Tool: Snip of Video Screen Shows Black image

1. Snipping Tool: Snip of Video Screen Shows Black image - Similar Threads - Snipping Tool Snip

2. Snipping Tool Video Recording

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Snipping Tool Video Recording: Hi I was recording using the snipping tool. For some reason, there is half audio and half no audio in the recording when finished. Can I recover the half part of audio?...
  3. Snipping Tool Video Recording

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Snipping Tool Video Recording: Hi I was recording using the snipping tool. For some reason, there is half audio and half no audio in the recording when finished. Can I recover the half part of audio?...
  4. "Screen snip" tool delay (*NOT* Snipping tool)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "Screen snip" tool delay (*NOT* Snipping tool): How do I use the "Screen snip" tool with a delay? (As mentioned, I'm NOT referring to the 'Snipping tool'.) submitted by /u/opertinicy [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k4bh3n/screen_snip_tool_delay_not_snipping_tool/
  5. screen snip tool

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    screen snip tool: where does the screen snip tool put my snips https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-snip-tool/5012aa37-ae17-468d-8470-bb898f86ff2d
  6. Snipping Tool Not Sending Snips

in Windows 10 Customization
    Snipping Tool Not Sending Snips: Hello, Whenever I try to send a snip as either an attachment or in the body of an email, I receive the error "Either there is no default mail client or the current mail client cannot fulfill the messaging request. Please run Microsoft Outlook and set it as the default mail...
  7. "Screen Snip" tool delay (like 'Snipping Tool')?

"Screen Snip" tool delay (like 'Snipping Tool')?: I like the quick convenience of the 'Screen Snip' tool (opened by pressing Win+Shift+S). However, is there an option to implement a delay (like the previous 'Snipping Tool')? Without a delay, it's pretty much impossible to capture pop-up menus. submitted by /u/aaronth07...
  8. SNIP SNIP TOOL

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    SNIP SNIP TOOL: Does anyone know where my screen snips are saved? I can't find it in files. I really don't know where they go Like I can't screenshot using Windows+prt sc while my laptop is in 360 degrees. It is bothersome....
  9. "Screen Snip" tool delay (like 'Snipping Tool')?

"Screen Snip" tool delay (like 'Snipping Tool')?: I like the quick convenience of the (relatively) new 'Screen snip' tool. However, is there an option to implement a delay (like the previous 'Snipping Tool')? submitted by /u/opertinicy [link] [comments]...
  10. Snipping Tool images freezing on screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Snipping Tool images freezing on screen: Hi I have a persistent error with Snipping Tool in Windows 10 that has plagued me for month or so. I used the tool to capture two screen images and that worked fine, they automatically downloaded in Picture folder. However the images remain frozen on my screen and I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. snipping tool snips black

2. when i use the snipping tool my images are black

3. when I click the snipping tool it snaps a black screen

4. snipping tool only get black screen cannot capture image