Windows 10: Snipping Tool - White Turns Pink in Snapshots

Discus and support Snipping Tool - White Turns Pink in Snapshots in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Just overnight, my snapshots using the snipping tool become pink. It also happens to people I share my screen with on Skype. White or background... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Louis [024], Sep 12, 2019.

1. Snipping Tool - White Turns Pink in Snapshots

Just overnight, my snapshots using the snipping tool become pink.

It also happens to people I share my screen with on Skype. White or background becomes pink.

Very annoying and snapshot functionality has become useless.

Anyone with a solution?

:)

Louis [024], Sep 12, 2019
  2. hxl77 Win User

Snip and Sketch Creates Pink Background

Whenever I create a screenshot, Snip & Sketch creates it with a light pink filter. For example, if the snip is taken of a white background with black text, the snip will produce a pink background with black text. Or, if the snip is of a picture, the picture
    snip will have a pink tone.

I have tried reinstalling, resetting, rebooting but the problem keeps coming back. It started with Winver 1809 but never happened with version 1803 and the Snipping Tool. But now, in version 1809, Snipping Tool also produces the same pink results!

hxl77, Sep 12, 2019
  3. snipping tool

Your post is unclear. Please post a step-by-step description of what you are doing, e.g. like so:

• Open the snipping tool
    • Click "New"
    • etc.

Frederik Long, Sep 12, 2019
  4. Eric Ber Win User

Snipping Tool - White Turns Pink in Snapshots

Snipping Tool Properties in Windows 10

Hi Missy,

The easiest way to make a copy of something is to take a snapshot of your screen by using the Snipping Tool. You can use it to save and share news stories, movie reviews, or recipes. To access the Properties and set a shortcut key for the Snipping Tool, you
    can follow the steps below:

• Press the Windows key.
    • Type Snipping Tool.
    • Right-click on the Snipping Tool
      result, and click Open file location.
    • Right-click on the Snipping Tool shortcut, and click
      Properties

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Eric Ber, Sep 12, 2019
Thema:

Snipping Tool - White Turns Pink in Snapshots

1. Snipping Tool - White Turns Pink in Snapshots - Similar Threads - Snipping Tool White

2. [Help ]Snipping tool unable to take snapshots in Chrome. images goes inverted colors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    [Help ]Snipping tool unable to take snapshots in Chrome. images goes inverted colors: I am facing problems with sniping tool where my snapped images gets inverted colors when i take snaps from chrome. Any solutions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-snipping-tool-unable-to-take-snapshots-in/a5fe0ebb-0668-488f-aef0-652e9c759658
  3. [Help ]Snipping tool unable to take snapshots in Chrome. images goes inverted colors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    [Help ]Snipping tool unable to take snapshots in Chrome. images goes inverted colors: I am facing problems with sniping tool where my snapped images gets inverted colors when i take snaps from chrome. Any solutions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-snipping-tool-unable-to-take-snapshots-in/a5fe0ebb-0668-488f-aef0-652e9c759658
  4. [Help ]Snipping tool unable to take snapshots in Chrome. images goes inverted colors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. snipping tool

snipping tool: Snipping tool was one of my favorite apps, windows 11 has f#$%ed it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/snipping-tool/303499e9-62a8-43a3-a176-f6212833b6f6
  6. Snipping Tool

Snipping Tool: When I first got my computer, my screenshots were conveniently saved to "This PC > Pictures". Then, possibly after an update, they began being saved on my desktop. What do I need to do so that my screenshots are saved in Pictures again?Thank you in advance for your help!...
  7. Snipping Tool/ Snip & Sketch broken when HDR is turned on

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Snipping Tool/ Snip & Sketch broken when HDR is turned on: Is there some reason why both of these tools are broken when HDR is turned on? Any snip I take has horrendous color reproduction and image degradation. Sometimes it works, other times (more often) it doesn't. The only way to fix the issue is to reboot the computer or turn of...
  8. "Screen snip" tool delay (*NOT* Snipping tool)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "Screen snip" tool delay (*NOT* Snipping tool): How do I use the "Screen snip" tool with a delay? (As mentioned, I'm NOT referring to the 'Snipping tool'.) submitted by /u/opertinicy [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k4bh3n/screen_snip_tool_delay_not_snipping_tool/
  9. SNIP SNIP TOOL

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    SNIP SNIP TOOL: Does anyone know where my screen snips are saved? I can't find it in files. I really don't know where they go Like I can't screenshot using Windows+prt sc while my laptop is in 360 degrees. It is bothersome....
  10. snipping tool

in Cortana
    snipping tool: My snipping tool disappeared and when I type anything in box that says type here to search and hit enter, it does nothing any advice? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/snipping-tool/01a3daaa-1c43-4963-b423-29c18ec862c9"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. How do I get a pink snipping tool menu

2. Pink tulder snipping tool

3. snipping tool convret to black and white

4. my snipping tool is pink,
  5. why is my snipping tool coming with a yellow background,
  6. windows 10 snippet pink,
  7. snipping tool turns items pink,
  8. why is my screen going pink when i want to use the snipping tool?,
  9. why is my snipping tool pink