Windows 10: snipping tool window keeps going off the top of the screen

Discus and support snipping tool window keeps going off the top of the screen in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; snipping tool window keeps going off the top of the screen so i cannot access the minimize/maximize/close buttons and i cannot move the window.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Bryan Veler, Mar 4, 2024.

1. snipping tool window keeps going off the top of the screen

snipping tool window keeps going off the top of the screen so i cannot access the minimize/maximize/close buttons and i cannot move the window.

:)

Bryan Veler, Mar 4, 2024

2. snipping tool

Please try this:

Step 1:

Click Start, and type Snipping Tool.

Right-click Snipping Tool from the search results, and click App Settings

Click Reset,

Click Repair.

Note: In Windows 11, there is no Snip and Sketch. It comes pre-installed with the new Snipping Tool (which replaces the old Snipping Tool and Snip & Sketch apps)

Step 2:

Turn off Focus assist if it's enabled

Step 3:

Open Services.msc and make sure that the following services are set to "Automatic" and running:

• Windows Push Notifications System Service
    • Windows Push Notifications User Service

Ramesh Srinivasan, Mar 4, 2024
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Ahhzz, Mar 4, 2024
  4. snipping tool window keeps going off the top of the screen

Windows 10 Snipping Tool on Windows 7

All it is is one extra step beyond what is native to windows 10. Yes, technically it would be easier to have the functionality of print built in to the Windows 7 version, but you just have to save it ,and right click on it ,and print.

As far as getting the windows 10 version into windows7. I know there was a way to get the old winpaint, so maybe there's a way to get the snipping tool into 10, I don't know.

im curious if i could compress, and upload the application to this post? 7zip doesnt seem to be allowed

jboydgolfer, Mar 4, 2024
Thema:

snipping tool window keeps going off the top of the screen

1. snipping tool window keeps going off the top of the screen - Similar Threads - snipping tool window

2. snipping tool window keeps going off the top of the screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    snipping tool window keeps going off the top of the screen: snipping tool window keeps going off the top of the screen so i cannot access the minimize/maximize/close buttons and i cannot move the window....
  3. There is no "X" in the top right of screen to close snipping tool.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There is no "X" in the top right of screen to close snipping tool.: This is so aggravating. For a few weeks, I was not able to close snipping tool windows because the "X" that should be on the top right is hidden as that part of the window is hidden in the top of the screen see attachment. It stopped & was fine for a few days and now today it...
  4. There is no "X" in the top right of screen to close snipping tool.

There is no "X" in the top right of screen to close snipping tool.: This is so aggravating. For a few weeks, I was not able to close snipping tool windows because the "X" that should be on the top right is hidden as that part of the window is hidden in the top of the screen see attachment. It stopped & was fine for a few days and now today it...
  5. Snipping Tool Cuts Off

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Snipping Tool Cuts Off: I have an issue with the snipping tool, also happens with the new version. As I click and drag with the mouse to highlight the area i want to snip, it just stops and creates the snip before I am done highlighting the area to be snipped. When I access my work computer from...
  6. "Screen snip" tool delay (*NOT* Snipping tool)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "Screen snip" tool delay (*NOT* Snipping tool): How do I use the "Screen snip" tool with a delay? (As mentioned, I'm NOT referring to the 'Snipping tool'.) submitted by /u/opertinicy [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k4bh3n/screen_snip_tool_delay_not_snipping_tool/
  7. screen snip tool

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    screen snip tool: where does the screen snip tool put my snips https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-snip-tool/5012aa37-ae17-468d-8470-bb898f86ff2d
  8. Snipping tool going slow

Snipping tool going slow: Hi! Since the last update, the snipping tool that opens with WIN + Shift + S is going extremely slow when selecting the area to cut. I've tested it in a couple of different PCs and it happens in both of them. I use this a lot for work, and it was very fluid previous to the...
  9. Snipping tool going away.

Snipping tool going away.: I just purchased a new computer. Part of why was the sales guy showed me a demo with snipping tool. It sold me. Now I see Microsoft is taking that away. I don't want a new tool. I want the one I purchased the computer with. This doesn't seem right it is sort of a bait...
  10. "Screen Snip" tool delay (like 'Snipping Tool')?

"Screen Snip" tool delay (like 'Snipping Tool')?: I like the quick convenience of the (relatively) new 'Screen snip' tool. However, is there an option to implement a delay (like the previous 'Snipping Tool')? submitted by /u/opertinicy [link] [comments]...