Windows 10: Snipping tool Windows 11

Discus and support Snipping tool Windows 11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; This is repeat of some locked questions compalints that have still not been resolved, in my view at... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Will Reeves, Apr 14, 2022.

1. Snipping tool Windows 11

This is repeat of some locked questions compalints that have still not been resolved, in my view at least:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-snipping-tool-not-working-for-windows-11/cb248e7b-6cea-46f1-aa56-0a8743a50c7chttps://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-the-old-snipping-tool-back-on-windows/cf103df7-20f7-4ad9-b1e3-b4a1d71d43deFor sanity's sake, either allow the old snipping tool as a download maybe a power toy? or fix the new one.This is really crazy... I don't want to install a "3rd party app" or "workaround" and I don't want to "co

:)

Will Reeves, Apr 14, 2022

2. snipping tool

Your post is unclear. Please post a step-by-step description of what you are doing, e.g. like so:

• Open the snipping tool
    • Click "New"
    • etc.

Frederik Long, Apr 14, 2022
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Ahhzz, Apr 14, 2022
  4. Snipping tool Windows 11

Windows 10 Snipping Tool on Windows 7

All it is is one extra step beyond what is native to windows 10. Yes, technically it would be easier to have the functionality of print built in to the Windows 7 version, but you just have to save it ,and right click on it ,and print.

As far as getting the windows 10 version into windows7. I know there was a way to get the old winpaint, so maybe there's a way to get the snipping tool into 10, I don't know.

im curious if i could compress, and upload the application to this post? 7zip doesnt seem to be allowed

jboydgolfer, Apr 14, 2022
Thema:

Snipping tool Windows 11

1. Snipping tool Windows 11 - Similar Threads - Snipping tool

2. Can't screen record with snipping tool.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't screen record with snipping tool.: When I try to screen record with the snipping tool, it loads for a couple of seconds and then denies me. Any suggestions?-Cameryn https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-screen-record-with-snipping-tool/8d29ce79-c244-4c0d-b86d-4b19b69f2f8f
  3. Can't screen record with snipping tool.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't screen record with snipping tool.: When I try to screen record with the snipping tool, it loads for a couple of seconds and then denies me. Any suggestions?-Cameryn https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-screen-record-with-snipping-tool/8d29ce79-c244-4c0d-b86d-4b19b69f2f8f
  4. Why are screenshots from my snipping tool getting corrupted?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why are screenshots from my snipping tool getting corrupted?: When I use my snipping tool Windows Key + Shift + S, it occasionally corrupts the screenshot. Opening the picture with other apps doesn't seem to work for me. I've also tried uninstalling and reinstalling from the Microsoft Store, but still no luck. Not really sure what I'm...
  5. Why are screenshots from my snipping tool getting corrupted?

Why are screenshots from my snipping tool getting corrupted?: When I use my snipping tool Windows Key + Shift + S, it occasionally corrupts the screenshot. Opening the picture with other apps doesn't seem to work for me. I've also tried uninstalling and reinstalling from the Microsoft Store, but still no luck. Not really sure what I'm...
  6. Why are screenshots from my snipping tool getting corrupted?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why are screenshots from my snipping tool getting corrupted?: Whenever I use my snipping tool Windows Key + Shift + S, it occasionally corrupts the screenshot. Opening the picture with other apps doesn't seem to work for me. I've also tried uninstalling and reinstalling from the Microsoft Store, but still no luck. Not really sure what...
  7. Why are screenshots from my snipping tool getting corrupted?

Why are screenshots from my snipping tool getting corrupted?: Whenever I use my snipping tool Windows Key + Shift + S, it occasionally corrupts the screenshot. Opening the picture with other apps doesn't seem to work for me. I've also tried uninstalling and reinstalling from the Microsoft Store, but still no luck. Not really sure what...
  8. Snipping Tool-Background of the copied object turns dark

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Snipping Tool-Background of the copied object turns dark: I use Windows 11. Recently when I use Snipping Tool to copy, the background of the copied image or text will turn dark. This results in the copied objects with dark background pasted on Words or Excel. I tried to change Settings. It won't work. Please help....
  9. Snipping Tool-Background of the copied object turns dark

Snipping Tool-Background of the copied object turns dark: I use Windows 11. Recently when I use Snipping Tool to copy, the background of the copied image or text will turn dark. This results in the copied objects with dark background pasted on Words or Excel. I tried to change Settings. It won't work. Please help....
  10. Snipping Tool Autosave on receive Couldn't Save Screenshot error

Snipping Tool Autosave on receive Couldn't Save Screenshot error: When I go into the snipping tool settings and turn on Automatically save screenshots, when I create a screenshot I receive the below error: Since last MS update is this feature now broken? Running Windows 11 version 23H2 Os Build 22631.3447...