Windows 10: Snipping tool Windows 11

Discus and support Snipping tool Windows 11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; This is repeat of some locked questions compalints that have still not been resolved, in my view at... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Will Reeves, Apr 14, 2022.

1. Snipping tool Windows 11

This is repeat of some locked questions compalints that have still not been resolved, in my view at least:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-snipping-tool-not-working-for-windows-11/cb248e7b-6cea-46f1-aa56-0a8743a50c7chttps://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-the-old-snipping-tool-back-on-windows/cf103df7-20f7-4ad9-b1e3-b4a1d71d43deFor sanity's sake, either allow the old snipping tool as a download maybe a power toy? or fix the new one.This is really crazy... I don't want to install a "3rd party app" or "workaround" and I don't want to "co

:)

Will Reeves, Apr 14, 2022

2. snipping tool

Your post is unclear. Please post a step-by-step description of what you are doing, e.g. like so:

• Open the snipping tool
    • Click "New"
    • etc.

Frederik Long, Apr 14, 2022
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Ahhzz, Apr 14, 2022
  4. Snipping tool Windows 11

Windows 10 Snipping Tool on Windows 7

All it is is one extra step beyond what is native to windows 10. Yes, technically it would be easier to have the functionality of print built in to the Windows 7 version, but you just have to save it ,and right click on it ,and print.

As far as getting the windows 10 version into windows7. I know there was a way to get the old winpaint, so maybe there's a way to get the snipping tool into 10, I don't know.

im curious if i could compress, and upload the application to this post? 7zip doesnt seem to be allowed

jboydgolfer, Apr 14, 2022
Thema:

Snipping tool Windows 11

1. Snipping tool Windows 11 - Similar Threads - Snipping tool

2. Audio not recorded in Snipping tool. WASAPI error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio not recorded in Snipping tool. WASAPI error: Recently when recording screen and output audio using Snipping tool, at the end I get a sign saying "Problems with recording audio. If an open app is using WASAPI exclusive mode, change it to shared mode" and the recording doesn't come up with audio.The strange thing is that...
  3. Audio not recorded in Snipping tool. WASAPI error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio not recorded in Snipping tool. WASAPI error: Recently when recording screen and output audio using Snipping tool, at the end I get a sign saying "Problems with recording audio. If an open app is using WASAPI exclusive mode, change it to shared mode" and the recording doesn't come up with audio.The strange thing is that...
  4. Snipping Tool prints multiple blank pages OS 22H219045.4291

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Snipping Tool prints multiple blank pages OS 22H219045.4291: Recently had 3 users complain about snipping tool printing multiple pages. Is this a bug? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/snipping-tool-prints-multiple-blank-pages-os/cf18f0e8-335f-4dc0-ab6c-a10b0cc6498c
  5. Snipping Tool prints multiple blank pages OS 22H219045.4291

Snipping Tool prints multiple blank pages OS 22H219045.4291: Recently had 3 users complain about snipping tool printing multiple pages. Is this a bug? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/snipping-tool-prints-multiple-blank-pages-os/cf18f0e8-335f-4dc0-ab6c-a10b0cc6498c
  6. snipping tool- video- not saving

in Windows 10 Gaming
    snipping tool- video- not saving: I love this new feature, I was using the screenshot a lot, and then one day I noticed the video clip option. ; love it, God send, I have a problem, it closes when the recording is done before giving me the option to save it, just sometimes, that is what boggles my mind. what...
  7. snipping tool- video- not saving

snipping tool- video- not saving: I love this new feature, I was using the screenshot a lot, and then one day I noticed the video clip option. ; love it, God send, I have a problem, it closes when the recording is done before giving me the option to save it, just sometimes, that is what boggles my mind. what...
  8. My Prt Sc default app was taken over by Snipping tool after the Windows update. How do I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Prt Sc default app was taken over by Snipping tool after the Windows update. How do I...: Hi I had Lightshot installed as my default screen capturing tool. Pressing PRT SC would open Lightshot. However, after I did the Windows update and it used Snipping tool to take over the PRT SC button as default program and I tried to uninstall Snipping Tool but it still...
  9. My Prt Sc default app was taken over by Snipping tool after the Windows update. How do I...

My Prt Sc default app was taken over by Snipping tool after the Windows update. How do I...: Hi I had Lightshot installed as my default screen capturing tool. Pressing PRT SC would open Lightshot. However, after I did the Windows update and it used Snipping tool to take over the PRT SC button as default program and I tried to uninstall Snipping Tool but it still...
  10. How could I recover recorded videos from snipping tools?

How could I recover recorded videos from snipping tools?: 2 things happened:1 1st May, i ended my video recording and immediatetely took a screenshot after that, then when i want to find the video i recorded, i couldn't find it anymore it just disappeared from my taskbar so i couldn't save it or even see it is there any ways to...