Windows 10: Snipping tool won't capture full screen

Discus and support Snipping tool won't capture full screen in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'm using Windows 10, every time I want to use the snipping tool, I press Ctrl+Alt+A but the Snipping Tool can't capture the whole screen , the bottom... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ThinhLe4, Jan 18, 2020.

1. ThinhLe4 Win User

Snipping tool won't capture full screen

I'm using Windows 10, every time I want to use the snipping tool, I press Ctrl+Alt+A but the Snipping Tool can't capture the whole screen , the bottom and the right of the screen missing . It's annoying because Snipping Tool is the fastest way for me to capture something . Someone please help , thanks.

:)

ThinhLe4, Jan 18, 2020
  2. Paola Gar Win User

Screen Capture software

Hi,

Upon checking on your concern, we have found a suggestion that may help you take a screenshot of the dropdown menu using the Snipping tool. Please follow the steps below:

• Launch Snipping tool.
    • Right-click the menu you wish to take a screenshot.
    • Press CTRL + Fn+ Print Scrn.
    • Once you've already taken the print screen of the menu, you may try using the snipping tool and check if it will be able to capture the drop down menu.

Let us know how it goes.

Paola Gar, Jan 18, 2020
  3. snipping tool or screen capture for windows 10

Just upgraded to 10 from 7. Does 10 have a snipping tool or other screen capturing?

John RShaw, Jan 18, 2020
  4. polunio Win User

Snipping tools captured color

Hi,

Need help.

When using snipping tools, the captured image color is warm color.

Snipping tools did not captured the original color.

It happened only today, yesterday it works fine. It captured the original color of the screen.

I did not install any software since yesterday.

Snipping tool won't capture full screen 6ac51263-ce4f-4643-abbc-ed42f22eeac6?upload=true.jpg

polunio, Jan 18, 2020
Thema:

1. Snipping tool won't capture full screen - Similar Threads - Snipping tool won't

2. Snipping Tool didn't capture full video

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Snipping Tool didn't capture full video: I was recording my screen for about 30 mins using the snipping tool's video capture feature. Unfortunately when I was finished and hit the 'stop button' - the snipping tool only exported 12 mins of my video. There was no error message and things seemed to be working as they...
  3. Snipping Tool didn't capture full video

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Snipping Tool didn't capture full video: I was recording my screen for about 30 mins using the snipping tool's video capture feature. Unfortunately when I was finished and hit the 'stop button' - the snipping tool only exported 12 mins of my video. There was no error message and things seemed to be working as they...
  4. why doesn't the snipping tool open in a full screen when I capture a photo?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why doesn't the snipping tool open in a full screen when I capture a photo?: why doesn't the snipping tool open in a full screen when I capture a photo? I can't see the upper right corner and I can't move the screen to the left....
  5. why doesn't the snipping tool open in a full screen when I capture a photo?

why doesn't the snipping tool open in a full screen when I capture a photo?: why doesn't the snipping tool open in a full screen when I capture a photo? I can't see the upper right corner and I can't move the screen to the left....
  6. Use Snipping Tool to capture screenshots

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Use Snipping Tool to capture screenshots: Can use Snipping Tool to capture screenshots with scrolling area or not ? Can it support this feature ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/use-snipping-tool-to-capture-screenshots/b1b57557-d01c-41c4-ac3e-fc66ea058acb
  7. Use Snipping Tool to capture screenshots

Use Snipping Tool to capture screenshots: Can use Snipping Tool to capture screenshots with scrolling area or not ? Can it support this feature ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/use-snipping-tool-to-capture-screenshots/b1b57557-d01c-41c4-ac3e-fc66ea058acb
  8. "Screen snip" tool delay (*NOT* Snipping tool)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "Screen snip" tool delay (*NOT* Snipping tool): How do I use the "Screen snip" tool with a delay? (As mentioned, I'm NOT referring to the 'Snipping tool'.) submitted by /u/opertinicy [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k4bh3n/screen_snip_tool_delay_not_snipping_tool/
  9. SNIPPING TOOL WON'T SAVE!

in Windows 10 Customization
    SNIPPING TOOL WON'T SAVE!: past few months and the snipping tool still can save. having to click then save as does nothing. clicking the save buttonfloppy disk button does nothing also. clicking close, then snipping tool asks if i want to save, then i click yes, but it only closes the program. i tried...
  10. Snipping tools captured color

in Windows 10 Customization
    Snipping tools captured color: Hi, Need help. When using snipping tools, the captured image color is warm color. Snipping tools did not captured the original color. It happened only today, yesterday it works fine. It captured the original color of the screen. I did not install any software...