Windows 10: Snipping Tool won't email

Discus and support Snipping Tool won't email in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; New laptop with Windows 10, running Microsoft Outlook 2010. I'm using snipping tool but cannot get direct 'mail to', to work. I can save and then mail... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Scott Devro, Sep 26, 2018.

1. Snipping Tool won't email

New laptop with Windows 10, running Microsoft Outlook 2010. I'm using snipping tool but cannot get direct 'mail to', to work. I can save and then mail but time wasting! Outlook is my mail server. Any ideas? Thanks.

:)

Scott Devro, Sep 26, 2018

2. snipping tool

Your post is unclear. Please post a step-by-step description of what you are doing, e.g. like so:

• Open the snipping tool
    • Click "New"
    • etc.

Frederik Long, Sep 26, 2018
  3. Snippet Tool will snip but snip doesn't show up in a test email

Hi Phillip,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

I would like to inform you that Snipping tool is a desktop app and not a Windows Store app.

All the Windows Store apps will be listed in All apps list and not desktop app.

Regarding the sending attachment emails of snipped imaged, follow the steps below and check if it helps.

1. Open Snipping tool.

2. Then click on New button and then imaged will be shown in the snipping tool.

3. After that click on File button on the top left side of the app and click on
    Send to.

4. Click on Email Recipient.

Please get back to us with an update on using snipping tool, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Sep 26, 2018
  4. Vaya0 Win User

Snipping Tool won't email

Unable to email from Snipping tool

Hello,

On a Windows 10 machine b.16299 the snipping tool is not using the default email application which is set to be Outlook.

First when starting, it gave the New profile wizard although there was already an Outlook profile created.

I've went through the first steps of the setup and then it started opening a new email message with the snip but unable to send it saying no local profile existed to send from.

I've ran Office 2016 repair and now I get:

The snip could not be sent. Check that an email program is installed and then try again.

Checked all the settings in the registry - looked as they should be.

Seems that it cannot read what the default mail program is.

Does someone know which registry setting Snipping tool reads/refers to?

Vaya0, Sep 26, 2018
Thema:

Snipping Tool won't email

1. Snipping Tool won't email - Similar Threads - Snipping Tool won't

2. Snip Tool won't save directly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Snip Tool won't save directly: My snip tool won't save snips at all unless I manually go into the snip tool and save it from there. I'm running Windows 11.I have all of these enabled:Snipping tool notificationsUse the Print screen button to open screen snippingSave SnipsI've created a new user profile,...
  3. Snip Tool won't save directly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Snip Tool won't save directly: My snip tool won't save snips at all unless I manually go into the snip tool and save it from there. I'm running Windows 11.I have all of these enabled:Snipping tool notificationsUse the Print screen button to open screen snippingSave SnipsI've created a new user profile,...
  4. Snipping Tool won't save

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Snipping Tool won't save: Hi Friends -The Snipping Tool won't save for me. It will open, it will let me snip whatever I need.It will also let me write on it or whatever but it won't save.I have already done the reset.Then I uninstalled and reinstalled.Still no saving. Help!...
  5. Snipping Tool won't save

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Snipping Tool won't save: Hi Friends -The Snipping Tool won't save for me. It will open, it will let me snip whatever I need.It will also let me write on it or whatever but it won't save.I have already done the reset.Then I uninstalled and reinstalled.Still no saving. Help!...
  6. Snipping Tool won't save

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. SNIPPING TOOL WON'T SAVE!

in Windows 10 Customization
    SNIPPING TOOL WON'T SAVE!: past few months and the snipping tool still can save. having to click then save as does nothing. clicking the save buttonfloppy disk button does nothing also. clicking close, then snipping tool asks if i want to save, then i click yes, but it only closes the program. i tried...
  8. SNIP SNIP TOOL

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    SNIP SNIP TOOL: Does anyone know where my screen snips are saved? I can't find it in files. I really don't know where they go Like I can't screenshot using Windows+prt sc while my laptop is in 360 degrees. It is bothersome....
  9. Snipping tool image is not seen by email recipient

in Windows 10 Customization
    Snipping tool image is not seen by email recipient: I love the snipping tool but not when it doesn't work. When I snip and send to email recipient (not copy and paste, file/send to/email recipient), I see it in my outgoing email (via Outlook) but the email recipient only gets a blank email. What to do?...
  10. Snip Tool email

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Snip Tool email: How can I email a snip? When I try it tells me I have to setup an email program. I use Chrome and it is setup in my computer but the snip tool does not recognize it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. snipping tool email wont work

2. snipping tool wont email

3. associate email with snipping tool windows 10

4. snipping tool wont attach to email,
  5. cant send a snip by email in windows 10,
  6. Snipping Tool unable to email Win10,
  7. snipping tool windows 10 wont open email,
  8. snipping tool the snip could not be sent exchange server office 2019,
  9. Windows 10 snip wont email,
  10. new sniping tool and microsoft outlook,
  11. why wont the snipping tool recognize my email