Windows 10: Snipping tool zooming in only when printing

Discus and support Snipping tool zooming in only when printing in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, My snipping tool works perfect until it comes time to print. when I print it zooms in on a section of the snip. I have played with display... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by FlowerGeekGirl, Apr 11, 2019.

1. Snipping tool zooming in only when printing

Hello,
    My snipping tool works perfect until it comes time to print. when I print it zooms in on a section of the snip. I have played with display settings but nothing seems to work. I have dual monitors but this problem has been around since before I installed the dual monitors. I have read a lot of these forums but I can't seem to find one with the same problem, similar but not the same.

I appreciate any and all help. thank you

:)

FlowerGeekGirl, Apr 11, 2019

2. snipping tool

Your post is unclear. Please post a step-by-step description of what you are doing, e.g. like so:

• Open the snipping tool
    • Click "New"
    • etc.

Frederik Long, Apr 11, 2019
  3. Windows 10 snipping tool

I have used windows 7 snipping tool with great success. However, with windows 10 the snipping tool comes up and is usable. The only problem is the print preview shows the entire snip it but, doesn't print completely. The right side and bottom will not print.

Any suggestions?

Rocco Campise, Apr 11, 2019
  4. Snipping tool zooming in only when printing

Windows 10 Snipping Tool on Windows 7

All it is is one extra step beyond what is native to windows 10. Yes, technically it would be easier to have the functionality of print built in to the Windows 7 version, but you just have to save it ,and right click on it ,and print.

As far as getting the windows 10 version into windows7. I know there was a way to get the old winpaint, so maybe there's a way to get the snipping tool into 10, I don't know.

im curious if i could compress, and upload the application to this post? 7zip doesnt seem to be allowed

jboydgolfer, Apr 11, 2019
Thema:

Snipping tool zooming in only when printing

1. Snipping tool zooming in only when printing - Similar Threads - Snipping tool zooming

2. Snipping tool missing the indispensable Zoom feature ????

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Snipping tool missing the indispensable Zoom feature ????: The zoom feature on the snipping tool is gone and no longer allows you to zoom into an area of the snip if required and make indications etc. ?? Why would that important feature be missing, it basically turns the snipping tool into a useless app ? Disappointed !...
  3. Snipping tool missing the indispensable Zoom feature ????

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Snipping tool missing the indispensable Zoom feature ????: The zoom feature on the snipping tool is gone and no longer allows you to zoom into an area of the snip if required and make indications etc. ?? Why would that important feature be missing, it basically turns the snipping tool into a useless app ? Disappointed !...
  4. Snipping Tool "Zooming in" when Snips are Saved

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Snipping Tool "Zooming in" when Snips are Saved: Help - I use the Windows 11 Snipping Tool on a daily basis. Today it started only saving a small portion of the upper left corner of any snip I take, not the entire snip. Example below of a snip I took of an entire flower and the saved snip result of only a portion of this...
  5. Snipping Tool "Zooming in" when Snips are Saved

Snipping Tool "Zooming in" when Snips are Saved: Help - I use the Windows 11 Snipping Tool on a daily basis. Today it started only saving a small portion of the upper left corner of any snip I take, not the entire snip. Example below of a snip I took of an entire flower and the saved snip result of only a portion of this...
  6. Snip & Sketch or Snipping tool Zooms in my desktop when attempting to take a screenshot

in Windows 10 Customization
    Snip & Sketch or Snipping tool Zooms in my desktop when attempting to take a screenshot: I have a 1080p monitor that I set to 1440x900 on purpose so a specific game runs nearly full screen. For this game I use the snipping tool a lot, however, 2 months ago when I made the leap from windows 7 to windows 10, I now have a new issue: when attempting to screenshot...
  7. Print Screen/Snipping Tool problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Print Screen/Snipping Tool problem: [ATTACH] So lately if I want to screenshot both screens with print screen or just snip anything with the snipping tool my second monitor covers up a good portion of my main monitor. What could be causing this and how do I fix it? Edit: I think its making my left monitor...
  8. Snipping tool double printing ?

Snipping tool double printing ?: My Canon printer died a while before Xmas, Bought another similar Canon . A week ago my 4 yo Lenovo lap top wasnt good Snipping tool worked perfectly and printed on just one page . Bought a new Lenovo ideapad. Not aware of changing anything but if I try to use snipping tool...
  9. Snipping tool double printing ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Snipping tool double printing ?: My Canon printer died a while before Xmas, Bought another similar Canon . A week ago my 4 yo Lenovo lap top wasnt good Snipping tool worked perfectly and printed on just one page . Bought a new Lenovo ideapad. Not aware of changing anything but if I try to use snipping tool...
  10. Print Screen Button - snipping tool only?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Print Screen Button - snipping tool only?: Has Microsoft turned off the functionality of the one touch Print Screen Key ? The snipping tool is great but at times an immediate screen shot is required. It has not worked for 3 weeks now on two different keyboards. 112120

Users found this page by searching for:

1. snipping tool keeps zooming in

2. snipping tool zoom in

3. zoom in snipping tool