Windows 10: Snipping Tool

Discus and support Snipping Tool in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Can someone be hacking my every move with this tool? Is this something dealing with Cortana? Why is it when I go to sites on Microsoft edge or... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by KCM8, Sep 28, 2018.

1. KCM8 Win User

Snipping Tool

Can someone be hacking my every move with this tool?

Is this something dealing with Cortana?

Why is it when I go to sites on Microsoft edge or google

that every time I go to scroll up or down the pages keep

disappearing to the right or left of the computer screen

and I do not know how to stop this..

Once again can someone Please help me.

I pray that this is not the case with some dishonest person

stealing/hacking all my information..

I have school among other important thigs that I run on my

computer and am very fearful of this and do not want anything

compromised!!

Please Can anyone help me with these issues I just want this to stop..

P.S. I just started happening about a week or two ago

:)

2. snipping tool

Your post is unclear. Please post a step-by-step description of what you are doing, e.g. like so:

• Open the snipping tool
    • Click "New"
    • etc.

Frederik Long, Sep 30, 2018
  3. snipping tool

In Win10 type Snip into the search box in your primary monitor toolbar. Snipping Tool will show up at the top of the list.

Steve Paltridge, Sep 30, 2018
  4. Eric Ber Win User

Snipping Tool

Snipping Tool Properties in Windows 10

Hi Missy,

The easiest way to make a copy of something is to take a snapshot of your screen by using the Snipping Tool. You can use it to save and share news stories, movie reviews, or recipes. To access the Properties and set a shortcut key for the Snipping Tool, you
    can follow the steps below:

• Press the Windows key.
    • Type Snipping Tool.
    • Right-click on the Snipping Tool
      result, and click Open file location.
    • Right-click on the Snipping Tool shortcut, and click
      Properties

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Eric Ber, Sep 30, 2018
Thema:

Snipping Tool

1. Snipping Tool - Similar Threads - Snipping Tool

2. Snipping tool freezes in middle of the work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Snipping tool freezes in middle of the work: Hello, My office work station which is Windows 10 enterprise , 64 bit , 3.6ghz board. Everything is fine except snipping tool, since we use dual display with design software multi tasking, snipping tool helps us a lot. Many times i have observed snipping tool getting...
  3. "PrintScreen" button captures the old data from Snipping Tool

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "PrintScreen" button captures the old data from Snipping Tool: I want to capture some data displayed on the screen. Usually, I would do this by just hitting "PrintScreen" button and then pasting the capture to Paint. But for some reason, it does not work - when I paste the output, I see the old stuff that I previously captured with...
  4. How can i keep snipping tool?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can i keep snipping tool?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/devicemodder2 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e5afld/how_can_i_keep_snipping_tool/
  5. Snipping Tool Question

in Windows 10 Customization
    Snipping Tool Question: Hello all. I am using the Snipping Tool app for the first time to take screenshots. I really like it (I used to do PrtSc and then paste into Paint). But I have one question. Is there a way to add a border around the screenshot in the Snipping Tool? That can be done in...
  6. Add "Text" option control/add text feature to the Windows 10 Snipping Tool and Snip and Sketch.

Add "Text" option control/add text feature to the Windows 10 Snipping Tool and Snip and Sketch.: Add "Text" option control/add text feature to the Windows 10 Snipping Tool and Snip and Sketch.[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/add-text-option-controladd-text-feature-to-the/f99a5ea2-565e-4b3d-96e6-6957a3aa67b9
  7. New snipping tool. Snip & Sketch

New snipping tool. Snip & Sketch: I have tried using the new snipping tool that is replacing the existing on. If I don't click on the pop up that appears asap, once is dissapears so does the image. I have been undable to find any of the images I have snipped. I tried searching using key words but to no...
  8. I'm trying to save snipping tool, What DLLs/dependencies does it use?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm trying to save snipping tool, What DLLs/dependencies does it use?: So basically I'm on Win10 1903 and it's telling me that snipping tool is moving to snip&sketch, so i tried it, and hated it So now I'm trying to save snipping tool, so baby steps were to copy it into it's own folder and see if it works.. no luck. Just gives me a blank error....
  9. I'm trying to save snipping tool, What DLLs/dependencies does it use?

in Windows 10 Support
    I'm trying to save snipping tool, What DLLs/dependencies does it use?: So basically I'm on Win10 1903 and it's telling me that snipping tool is moving to snip&sketch, so i tried it, and hated it So now I'm trying to save snipping tool, so baby steps were to copy it into it's own folder and see if it works.. no luck. Just gives me a blank error....
  10. How to get Snipping Tool on Taskbar in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to get Snipping Tool on Taskbar in Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]The Snipping Tool can be used to create screenshots and screen snippets of a screen on your Windows computer. However, with recent feature updates of Windows 10, Microsoft has replaced it with the all-new Snip and Sketch app. But some [...] This post How to...