Windows 10: Snipping Tool

Discus and support Snipping Tool in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I'm 14 and I just got a new computer. To take screenshots, I have been using print screen, but i noticed that the snipping tool works much better. My... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Vast_Tough_2208, Oct 26, 2020.

1. Snipping Tool

I'm 14 and I just got a new computer. To take screenshots, I have been using print screen, but i noticed that the snipping tool works much better. My question is, after using the snipping tool, where do my pictures go?

submitted by /u/Vast_Tough_2208
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Vast_Tough_2208, Oct 26, 2020

2. snipping tool

Your post is unclear. Please post a step-by-step description of what you are doing, e.g. like so:

• Open the snipping tool
    • Click "New"
    • etc.

Frederik Long, Oct 26, 2020
  3. snipping tool

In Win10 type Snip into the search box in your primary monitor toolbar. Snipping Tool will show up at the top of the list.

Steve Paltridge, Oct 26, 2020
  4. David Haz Win User

Snipping Tool

Snipping Tool

Hello,

We acknowledge your query in using the Snipping Tool, but the names given to the screenshot that would be saved in the folder are by design. We suggest that you post it in the Feedback app, here's how to get to the Feedback app:

• Press the Start button.
    • Type feedback.
    • Click Windows Feedback.

If you have further questions, feel free to ask us.

Regards.

David Haz, Oct 26, 2020
Thema:

Snipping Tool

1. Snipping Tool - Similar Threads - Snipping Tool

2. Snip and Sketch free form tool gives large black spaces

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Snip and Sketch free form tool gives large black spaces: Every time I use the Snip and Sketch free form tool, I am getting weird black areas when pasting the image from my clipboard into OneNote, example below. [ATTACH]\ Anyone know a fix? If I manually open the screenshot and copy it on the Snip and Sketch app, it seems to...
  3. "Screen snip" tool delay (*NOT* Snipping tool)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "Screen snip" tool delay (*NOT* Snipping tool): How do I use the "Screen snip" tool with a delay? (As mentioned, I'm NOT referring to the 'Snipping tool'.) submitted by /u/opertinicy [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k4bh3n/screen_snip_tool_delay_not_snipping_tool/
  4. screen snip tool

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    screen snip tool: where does the screen snip tool put my snips https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-snip-tool/5012aa37-ae17-468d-8470-bb898f86ff2d
  5. How to reinstall snipping tool in windows 10?

How to reinstall snipping tool in windows 10?: i accidentally deleted it. i can't find it in system32. i tried to copy snippingtool.exe but still not working. please give me installation setup for snippingtool.exe if possible. thank you submitted by /u/skonats [link] [comments]...
  6. snip it tool

in Windows 10 Customization
    snip it tool: After a recent update, the snip-it tool stopped working properly. When I select new, the screens go full grey so you can't capture anything. What do I need to do to fix this? The new version snip and sketch is not working either....
  7. Why does the snip and sketch tool NOT ALLOW USE of the Office Outlook Application which is...

Why does the snip and sketch tool NOT ALLOW USE of the Office Outlook Application which is...: The old and easier-to-use snipping tool allows the use of the default Office mail package, but this option is apparently ? not available with the new snip and sketch tool. It seems that only the native windows mail app can be used? Perhaps I am missing something....if so,...
  8. Snip & Sketch vs Snipping Tool Lag

Snip & Sketch vs Snipping Tool Lag: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Accomplished_Ease_54 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/juubf7/snip_sketch_vs_snipping_tool_lag/
  9. Can't Completely Disable Snipping Tool (Or change specific hotkey)

Can't Completely Disable Snipping Tool (Or change specific hotkey): I'm looking to completely disable the Snipping Tool on my device. My goal is to prevent snipping tool or anything microsoft related from opening when I press the PrntScrn button as I am wanting to use a third party software for this. I want the PrntScrn button to do...
  10. Can't Completely Disable Snipping Tool Or change specific hotkey

Can't Completely Disable Snipping Tool Or change specific hotkey: I'm looking to completely disable the Snipping Tool on my device. My goal is to prevent snipping tool or anything microsoft related from opening when I press the PrntScrn button as I am wanting to use a third party software for this. I want the PrntScrn button to do...