Windows 10: Snipping Tool

Discus and support Snipping Tool in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I'm 14 and I just got a new computer. To take screenshots, I have been using print screen, but i noticed that the snipping tool works much better. My... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Vast_Tough_2208, Oct 26, 2020.

1. Snipping Tool

I'm 14 and I just got a new computer. To take screenshots, I have been using print screen, but i noticed that the snipping tool works much better. My question is, after using the snipping tool, where do my pictures go?

submitted by /u/Vast_Tough_2208
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Vast_Tough_2208, Oct 26, 2020

2. snipping tool

Your post is unclear. Please post a step-by-step description of what you are doing, e.g. like so:

• Open the snipping tool
    • Click "New"
    • etc.

Frederik Long, Oct 26, 2020
  3. snipping tool

In Win10 type Snip into the search box in your primary monitor toolbar. Snipping Tool will show up at the top of the list.

Steve Paltridge, Oct 26, 2020
  4. David Haz Win User

Snipping Tool

Snipping Tool

Hello,

We acknowledge your query in using the Snipping Tool, but the names given to the screenshot that would be saved in the folder are by design. We suggest that you post it in the Feedback app, here's how to get to the Feedback app:

• Press the Start button.
    • Type feedback.
    • Click Windows Feedback.

If you have further questions, feel free to ask us.

Regards.

David Haz, Oct 26, 2020
Thema:

Snipping Tool

1. Snipping Tool - Similar Threads - Snipping Tool

2. Can you disable screen recording in Snipping Tool?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you disable screen recording in Snipping Tool?: Hi,I am wondering if it is possible to disable the ability to screen record within Snipping Tool? We do not want to fully disable/remove Snipping Tool from our devices, just prevent it from screen recording as we use it for screenshots still. Any advice on this would be...
  3. Can you disable screen recording in Snipping Tool?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can you disable screen recording in Snipping Tool?: Hi,I am wondering if it is possible to disable the ability to screen record within Snipping Tool? We do not want to fully disable/remove Snipping Tool from our devices, just prevent it from screen recording as we use it for screenshots still. Any advice on this would be...
  4. Win+Shift+S Shortcut and Snipping Tool Not Working After Windows Update

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Win+Shift+S Shortcut and Snipping Tool Not Working After Windows Update: Hi everyone, I'm facing a challenging issue where my Win+Shift+S screenshot shortcut and the Snipping Tool/Snip & Sketch have completely stopped working following a recent Windows update. Despite extensive troubleshooting, the problem persists, and I'm hoping someone here...
  5. Win+Shift+S Shortcut and Snipping Tool Not Working After Windows Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win+Shift+S Shortcut and Snipping Tool Not Working After Windows Update: Hi everyone, I'm facing a challenging issue where my Win+Shift+S screenshot shortcut and the Snipping Tool/Snip & Sketch have completely stopped working following a recent Windows update. Despite extensive troubleshooting, the problem persists, and I'm hoping someone here...
  6. Win+Shift+S Shortcut and Snipping Tool Not Working After Windows Update

7. Why is snip tool not showing when i search it up onto the built- in taskbar search bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is snip tool not showing when i search it up onto the built- in taskbar search bar: Issue 1: When I try to search up snipping tool in the search bar, it doesn't show the app but only shows the search on Edge, and when I try to use Win+shift+s, it doesn't do anything but display a yellow border around the screen. Same goes for other apps I have I've got...
  8. Why is snip tool not showing when i search it up onto the built- in taskbar search bar

Why is snip tool not showing when i search it up onto the built- in taskbar search bar: Issue 1: When I try to search up snipping tool in the search bar, it doesn't show the app but only shows the search on Edge, and when I try to use Win+shift+s, it doesn't do anything but display a yellow border around the screen. Same goes for other apps I have I've got...
  9. Why is snip tool not showing when i search it up onto the built- in taskbar search bar

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. How To Set .JPG as a default when saving screenshot taken via snipping tool

How To Set .JPG as a default when saving screenshot taken via snipping tool: How To Set .JPG as a default when saving screenshot taken via snipping tool, I want JPG instead of .PNG https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-set-jpg-as-a-default-when-saving-screenshot/5ed679e1-6459-4e2e-bf38-c5dcc0d24d6e