Windows 10: Snipping Tool

Discus and support Snipping Tool in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When I first got my computer, my screenshots were conveniently saved to "This PC > Pictures". Then, possibly after an update, they began being saved on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Gary Santos, May 29, 2022.

1. Snipping Tool

When I first got my computer, my screenshots were conveniently saved to "This PC > Pictures". Then, possibly after an update, they began being saved on my desktop. What do I need to do so that my screenshots are saved in Pictures again?Thank you in advance for your help!

:)

Gary Santos, May 29, 2022

2. snipping tool

Your post is unclear. Please post a step-by-step description of what you are doing, e.g. like so:

• Open the snipping tool
    • Click "New"
    • etc.

Frederik Long, May 29, 2022
  3. snipping tool

In Win10 type Snip into the search box in your primary monitor toolbar. Snipping Tool will show up at the top of the list.

Steve Paltridge, May 29, 2022
  4. David Haz Win User

Snipping Tool

Snipping Tool

Hello,

We acknowledge your query in using the Snipping Tool, but the names given to the screenshot that would be saved in the folder are by design. We suggest that you post it in the Feedback app, here's how to get to the Feedback app:

• Press the Start button.
    • Type feedback.
    • Click Windows Feedback.

If you have further questions, feel free to ask us.

Regards.

David Haz, May 29, 2022
Thema:

Snipping Tool

1. Snipping Tool - Similar Threads - Snipping Tool

2. How to change the Snipping Tool autosave location?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change the Snipping Tool autosave location?: Currently when you take a screenshot using Snipping Tool it autosaves the image to a path that ends in TempState\ScreenClip. This is a bit frustrating because the folder contains two versions of the image and a .json file, and the folder is difficult to locate unless you pin...
  3. How to change the Snipping Tool autosave location?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to change the Snipping Tool autosave location?: Currently when you take a screenshot using Snipping Tool it autosaves the image to a path that ends in TempState\ScreenClip. This is a bit frustrating because the folder contains two versions of the image and a .json file, and the folder is difficult to locate unless you pin...
  4. Issue with Snipping Tool

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with Snipping Tool: After I have taken a screenshot, I cannot open it in the Snipping Tool What should I do about this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/issue-with-snipping-tool/3e7608f1-ab50-43a5-b458-4f85978c05dd
  5. Issue with Snipping Tool

Issue with Snipping Tool: After I have taken a screenshot, I cannot open it in the Snipping Tool What should I do about this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/issue-with-snipping-tool/3e7608f1-ab50-43a5-b458-4f85978c05dd
  6. Snipping Tool notification problem

Snipping Tool notification problem: Hi, so basically I read a lot of manga and I like taking screenshots of important, fun or good moments with the Snipping Tool, so what I do is I usually have to manually go click on the notification that pop up at the very right of the tasks bar and then I like to manually...
  7. Snipping Tool notification problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Snipping Tool notification problem: Hi, so basically I read a lot of manga and I like taking screenshots of important, fun or good moments with the Snipping Tool, so what I do is I usually have to manually go click on the notification that pop up at the very right of the tasks bar and then I like to manually...
  8. Snipping Tool notification problem

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Can you PLEASE fix the Snipping Tool?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you PLEASE fix the Snipping Tool?: Why is the Snipping Tool still not working? I'll snip something, it shows the snip in the corner, but when I go to open it, it opens into a window with nothing but the Snipping Tool icon. It used to work perfectly, now I frequently find that it doesn't work....
  10. Can you PLEASE fix the Snipping Tool?

Can you PLEASE fix the Snipping Tool?: Why is the Snipping Tool still not working? I'll snip something, it shows the snip in the corner, but when I go to open it, it opens into a window with nothing but the Snipping Tool icon. It used to work perfectly, now I frequently find that it doesn't work....