Windows 10: Snipping tool

Discus and support Snipping tool in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Snipping tool disappeared. How do I get it back?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by StephanieBear1, Aug 8, 2018.

1. Snipping tool

Snipping tool disappeared. How do I get it back?

:)

StephanieBear1, Aug 8, 2018

2. snipping tool

Your post is unclear. Please post a step-by-step description of what you are doing, e.g. like so:

• Open the snipping tool
    • Click "New"
    • etc.

Frederik Long, Aug 8, 2018
  3. snipping tool

In Win10 type Snip into the search box in your primary monitor toolbar. Snipping Tool will show up at the top of the list.

Steve Paltridge, Aug 8, 2018
  4. Eric Ber Win User

Snipping tool

Snipping Tool Properties in Windows 10

Hi Missy,

The easiest way to make a copy of something is to take a snapshot of your screen by using the Snipping Tool. You can use it to save and share news stories, movie reviews, or recipes. To access the Properties and set a shortcut key for the Snipping Tool, you
    can follow the steps below:

• Press the Windows key.
    • Type Snipping Tool.
    • Right-click on the Snipping Tool
      result, and click Open file location.
    • Right-click on the Snipping Tool shortcut, and click
      Properties

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Eric Ber, Aug 8, 2018
Thema:

Snipping tool

1. Snipping tool - Similar Threads - Snipping tool

2. Snipping Tool prints multiple blank pages OS 22H219045.4291

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Snipping Tool prints multiple blank pages OS 22H219045.4291: Recently had 3 users complain about snipping tool printing multiple pages. Is this a bug? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/snipping-tool-prints-multiple-blank-pages-os/cf18f0e8-335f-4dc0-ab6c-a10b0cc6498c
  3. Snipping Tool prints multiple blank pages OS 22H219045.4291

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Snipping Tool prints multiple blank pages OS 22H219045.4291: Recently had 3 users complain about snipping tool printing multiple pages. Is this a bug? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/snipping-tool-prints-multiple-blank-pages-os/cf18f0e8-335f-4dc0-ab6c-a10b0cc6498c
  4. snipping tool- video- not saving

in Windows 10 Gaming
    snipping tool- video- not saving: I love this new feature, I was using the screenshot a lot, and then one day I noticed the video clip option. ; love it, God send, I have a problem, it closes when the recording is done before giving me the option to save it, just sometimes, that is what boggles my mind. what...
  5. snipping tool- video- not saving

snipping tool- video- not saving: I love this new feature, I was using the screenshot a lot, and then one day I noticed the video clip option. ; love it, God send, I have a problem, it closes when the recording is done before giving me the option to save it, just sometimes, that is what boggles my mind. what...
  6. My Prt Sc default app was taken over by Snipping tool after the Windows update. How do I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Prt Sc default app was taken over by Snipping tool after the Windows update. How do I...: Hi I had Lightshot installed as my default screen capturing tool. Pressing PRT SC would open Lightshot. However, after I did the Windows update and it used Snipping tool to take over the PRT SC button as default program and I tried to uninstall Snipping Tool but it still...
  7. My Prt Sc default app was taken over by Snipping tool after the Windows update. How do I...

My Prt Sc default app was taken over by Snipping tool after the Windows update. How do I...: Hi I had Lightshot installed as my default screen capturing tool. Pressing PRT SC would open Lightshot. However, after I did the Windows update and it used Snipping tool to take over the PRT SC button as default program and I tried to uninstall Snipping Tool but it still...
  8. How could I recover recorded videos from snipping tools?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How could I recover recorded videos from snipping tools?: 2 things happened:1 1st May, i ended my video recording and immediatetely took a screenshot after that, then when i want to find the video i recorded, i couldn't find it anymore it just disappeared from my taskbar so i couldn't save it or even see it is there any ways to...
  9. How could I recover recorded videos from snipping tools?

How could I recover recorded videos from snipping tools?: 2 things happened:1 1st May, i ended my video recording and immediatetely took a screenshot after that, then when i want to find the video i recorded, i couldn't find it anymore it just disappeared from my taskbar so i couldn't save it or even see it is there any ways to...
  10. Windows snipping tool not working

Windows snipping tool not working: So when I hit the windows, s, and shift key together the app comes up. Then when I outline what I want and click, nothing happens. Snipping tool just goes away. I get no messages, nothing pops up in the corner, it's like I didn't do anything. It just doesn't work at all....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cleesnipping