Windows 10: Snipping tools captured color

Discus and support Snipping tools captured color in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, Need help. When using snipping tools, the captured image color is warm color. Snipping tools did not captured the original color. It... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by polunio, Sep 5, 2019.

1. polunio Win User

Snipping tools captured color

Hi,

Need help.

When using snipping tools, the captured image color is warm color.

Snipping tools did not captured the original color.

It happened only today, yesterday it works fine. It captured the original color of the screen.

I did not install any software since yesterday.

Snipping tools captured color 6ac51263-ce4f-4643-abbc-ed42f22eeac6?upload=true.jpg

:)

polunio, Sep 5, 2019
  2. Suman_B Win User

How to use snipping tool to capture full page of an article

Hi Sandi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

This is a design limitation of the snipping tool

I have gone through your post and I have checked this for you. As of now, the snipping tool can be used to capture the information that is available only in the given window. It not applicable to capture the entire article/memo,
    if the information you are trying to capture, exceeds the window's border, hence requiring you to scroll down to view the information.

Suggest you to refer the article Use
    Snipping Tool to capture screenshots
    for the snip options that are currently available.

However, this is a valuable suggestion, as there may be other users with the similar requirement as yourself. Hence, I would suggest you to post your suggestion with respect to your query in the
    Feedback Hub,
    so that our developers can look into this for you, in order to check if it can be included in the upcoming Updates

Thanks,

Suman.B

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Suman_B, Sep 5, 2019
  3. topgundcp Win User
    How to make snipping tool default to new snip

The answer is NO. You can not set as in W 7
    The reason to change the behaviour before putting into snipping mode so the user can:
    1. Select the type of snip such as : region, windows etc....
    2. Snip popup menu/windows
    With Snipping tool, it is more efficient to use hot keys instead of mouse click.
    CTRL+PrintScreen ====> Snipping Mode
    ESC ====> Normal Mode

Snipping tool is only for basic screen capture. There are free screen capture tools that you can download and use a portable (no installation needed) such as:
    Greenshot - a free and open source screenshot tool for productivity

PicPick | All-in-one design tool, Screen Capture, Image Editor, Color Picker, Pixel Ruler and More

Which you can draw Callouts, Box, Arrow, high lite etc.....

topgundcp, Sep 5, 2019
  4. Snipping tools captured color

snipping tool

Your post is unclear. Please post a step-by-step description of what you are doing, e.g. like so:

• Open the snipping tool
    • Click "New"
    • etc.

Frederik Long, Sep 5, 2019
Thema:

Snipping tools captured color

1. Snipping tools captured color - Similar Threads - Snipping tools captured

2. Snipping Tool didn't capture full video

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Snipping Tool didn't capture full video: I was recording my screen for about 30 mins using the snipping tool's video capture feature. Unfortunately when I was finished and hit the 'stop button' - the snipping tool only exported 12 mins of my video. There was no error message and things seemed to be working as they...
  3. Snipping Tool didn't capture full video

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Snipping Tool didn't capture full video: I was recording my screen for about 30 mins using the snipping tool's video capture feature. Unfortunately when I was finished and hit the 'stop button' - the snipping tool only exported 12 mins of my video. There was no error message and things seemed to be working as they...
  4. Set Line Width and Color in Snipping Tool

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Set Line Width and Color in Snipping Tool: Is there a way to set the line width and color in one step in Snipping Tool for Windows 11? Currently the window closes after you pick the line width or color, then you have to click again to set the other parameter....
  5. Use Snipping Tool to capture screenshots

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Use Snipping Tool to capture screenshots: Can use Snipping Tool to capture screenshots with scrolling area or not ? Can it support this feature ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/use-snipping-tool-to-capture-screenshots/b1b57557-d01c-41c4-ac3e-fc66ea058acb
  6. Use Snipping Tool to capture screenshots

Use Snipping Tool to capture screenshots: Can use Snipping Tool to capture screenshots with scrolling area or not ? Can it support this feature ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/use-snipping-tool-to-capture-screenshots/b1b57557-d01c-41c4-ac3e-fc66ea058acb
  7. Snipping tool freeform snip, background color when pasting

Snipping tool freeform snip, background color when pasting: Ok, I'll try my best to explain this. I use the snipping tool almost daily for posting HW I'm a teacher. Generally it is snipping from a pdf file regular white pages to my OneNote notebook. My issue now is with the freeform snip. Sometimes I needed to use the freeform...
  8. Snipping tool won't capture full screen

Snipping tool won't capture full screen: I'm using Windows 10, every time I want to use the snipping tool, I press Ctrl+Alt+A but the Snipping Tool can't capture the whole screen , the bottom and the right of the screen missing . It's annoying because Snipping Tool is the fastest way for me to capture something ....
  9. Windows Snipping Tool (and any capture software) making captures with a yellow tint.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Snipping Tool (and any capture software) making captures with a yellow tint.: Some Lenovo computers have a feature called Eye Care Mode that will adjust the display temperature automatically. When this feature is enabled, captures may appear to have a yellow or orange tint. This also happens when using the Windows Snipping Tool. Turn off Eye Care Mode...
  10. Snipping Tool Changing Image Color?!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Snipping Tool Changing Image Color?!: Hi, I have been using the Snipping Tool for a long time and like it. Today, for the first time, it changed the color of the image I am trying to snip. It did the same thing in the new Snip & Sketch. It overlays a darker reddish tint, changing yellow to orange and green or...