Windows 10: Snips & Jumplists

Discus and support Snips & Jumplists in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I often wonder if people realize Snips can be done right from Snip & Sketch's 'commands' on its jumplist; don't, even have to go to/open its window.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Drew1903, Oct 2, 2019.

1. Drew1903 Win User

Snips & Jumplists

I often wonder if people realize Snips can be done right from Snip & Sketch's 'commands' on its jumplist; don't, even have to go to/open its window.

Speaking of jumplists... for so many things, their jumplists offer 'commands' that one can often work directly with/from an item's jumplist. Rt Clk on various apps & browsers (try Twitter for example) and, if you haven't already, discover all that your jumplists offer you.

Cheers,
    Drew
    Snips & Jumplists 83fffa29-1c99-471a-9a72-d7cca941839a?upload=true.jpg

:)

Drew1903, Oct 2, 2019

2. snipping tool

Your post is unclear. Please post a step-by-step description of what you are doing, e.g. like so:

• Open the snipping tool
    • Click "New"
    • etc.

Frederik Long, Oct 2, 2019
  3. rfhar Win User
    Jumplist problem

When I right-click on a pinned item on a taskbar Jumplist and the file is unavailable the item cannot be "Unpinned from the list", nor can the item be deleted from the jumplist. I first noticed this when the February update that borked my USB mouse. A
    lot of the items in the jumplist did not come up on the screen when I clicked on them but when I found the file and clicked on the file in it's containing folder opening the file up then clicking on the jumplist entry of the file would work again. It seems
    that I must have deleted the files in the folder but the jumplst entry of the file is borked and the file cannot be removed from the jumplist, but if the file does exist in a folder, opening it up in the folder fixes the jumplist entry so it will work again.

Any ideas?

rfhar, Oct 2, 2019
  4. Snips & Jumplists

Mozilla jumplist

Anyone know of a reliable way to try and get jump lists back on Mozilla without resorting to uninstalling / reinstalling? If I right click the pinned Mozilla icon or it's entry in the start menu it no longer shows the jumplists, recent, private browsing etc. Just gives option to unpin or open. It used to show ok. I had hoped the update a couple days ago might kickstart it back to life but unfortunately not. No such problem with other browsers like IE11 and chrome, jumplists all visible for these.

Scottyboy99, Oct 2, 2019
Thema:

Snips & Jumplists

1. Snips & Jumplists - Similar Threads - Snips Jumplists

2. How to get rid of Snipping Tool Completely

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get rid of Snipping Tool Completely: In my organization, we require the use of GreenShot instead of the Microsoft Snipping tool. This was working beautifully in Windows 10 LTSC, but with the upgrade to Windows 11 the snipping tool is relentless. We have uninstalled the snipping tool, gone into the registry and...
  3. How to get rid of Snipping Tool Completely

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to get rid of Snipping Tool Completely: In my organization, we require the use of GreenShot instead of the Microsoft Snipping tool. This was working beautifully in Windows 10 LTSC, but with the upgrade to Windows 11 the snipping tool is relentless. We have uninstalled the snipping tool, gone into the registry and...
  4. Why can't I use snipping tool / print screen screen capture on multiple monitors anymore?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I use snipping tool / print screen screen capture on multiple monitors anymore?: When using snipping tool I can no longer drag it across multiple screens when I used to be able to. Is this a bug, feature, or is there a setting that has been changed preventing me from doing so....
  5. Why can't I use snipping tool / print screen screen capture on multiple monitors anymore?

Why can't I use snipping tool / print screen screen capture on multiple monitors anymore?: When using snipping tool I can no longer drag it across multiple screens when I used to be able to. Is this a bug, feature, or is there a setting that has been changed preventing me from doing so....
  6. Snip and Sketch doesn't allow me to edit taken screenshot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Snip and Sketch doesn't allow me to edit taken screenshot: When I take a screenshot with Win+Shift+S shortcut, it takes a screenshot, but when the notification pops up to edit the screenshot, Snip and Sketch does not open. Even if I click the app it doesn't open.Things I've tried and failed in order Terminate Reset Uninstall...
  7. Snip and Sketch doesn't allow me to edit taken screenshot

Snip and Sketch doesn't allow me to edit taken screenshot: When I take a screenshot with Win+Shift+S shortcut, it takes a screenshot, but when the notification pops up to edit the screenshot, Snip and Sketch does not open. Even if I click the app it doesn't open.Things I've tried and failed in order Terminate Reset Uninstall...
  8. Snip and Sketch doesn't allow me to edit taken screenshot

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  9. Snipping Tool is glitched

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Snipping Tool is glitched: Hello,There seems to be a glitch with the Snipping Tool using the arrow keys. Whenever I hold shift and arrow keys to create the snipping window, the corner does not align with the cursor. I've tried restarting the laptop Surface Pro 8, reinstalling the Snipping Tool, and...
  10. Snipping Tool is glitched

Snipping Tool is glitched: Hello,There seems to be a glitch with the Snipping Tool using the arrow keys. Whenever I hold shift and arrow keys to create the snipping window, the corner does not align with the cursor. I've tried restarting the laptop Surface Pro 8, reinstalling the Snipping Tool, and...