Windows 10: Snooze alarm

Discus and support Snooze alarm in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; 1. Snooze alarm is not working correctly. It comes up when it is suppose to. I click on the snooze time. But, it does not go off again. 2. When... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by rosemk001, Jun 26, 2020.

1. rosemk001 Win User

Snooze alarm

1. Snooze alarm is not working correctly. It comes up when it is suppose to. I click on the snooze time. But, it does not go off again.

2. When that alarm pops up, almost immediately, I get another pop up snooze alarm box. I have only one alarm set and I am getting 2 alarms. Only one is listed.

I was going to totally delete the setting, but, I cannot find any place to do that.

:)

rosemk001, Jun 26, 2020
  2. frutisek Win User

Nokia 5800XM - Alarm snooze - how to cancel snoozed alarm

thanks for answer

heh, it seems that nokia made a real bug with this. I dont understand it completely, because this is a thing which is really common

if someone wants better description of problem (maybe nokia guys Snooze alarm :)) )

before snoozing alarm I see in alarm settings

o) Daily alarm 6:00 am (only one alarm in list)

after alarm starts ringing I choose snooze and I see in alarm settings

o) alarm delayed to 6:10 am (only one alarm in list)

To get to state that I have again daily alarm 6:00 I have to either

- wait to 6:10 and choose STOP (not to choose snooze)

or

- I have to delete alarm and create completely new alarm

frutisek, Jun 26, 2020
  3. frutisek Win User

Hello all,

Im solving little bit annoying alarm feature in my phone. Imagine that you have alarm set as DAILY at 6 in the morning. In the morning I snooze the alarm after first ringing by sliding the bar snooze. In alarm settings, there is a comment that alarm is "delayed
    to 6:10" (because of my 10minute setting).

The question is, how to remove this snoozed alarm without waiting to 6:10 ? If you choose deactivate alarm, then you have absolutely deactivated your daily alarm, after activating back it is still snoozed to 6:10. The only option is

a) wait until it starts ringing and choose STOP

b) delete snoozed alarm and set the new alarm with 6:00 and daily repeating

Does anyone know how to solve this problem??? How to quickly say to alarm: Cancel snoozing mode and turn back into normal settings ?

thank you for any ideas and suggestions

frutisek, Jun 26, 2020
  4. mptrap Win User

Snooze alarm

Appearently many readers do not understand the issue here...

It may be a good suggestion for the next firmware release to implement the following functionality:

When ticked on the alarmbell in the right hand topcorner of the screen, the snoozed alarm time is displayed. When this alarm is selected you have the option to terminate the snooze time. If you terminate the snooze time the alarm is set back to the original
    wake up time.

I normally do not use the snooze time, (militairy discipline :smileyhappySnooze alarm :) but if you incidentally tap the snooze, it is quit complicated to get back to the original settings.

mptrap, Jun 26, 2020
Thema:

Snooze alarm

1. Snooze alarm - Similar Threads - Snooze alarm

2. Lost Wifi after PC snoozed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost Wifi after PC snoozed: Hi all. So I left my desktop pc on, went to grab some lunch. About an hour later I come back to my desk and my screens are off as is typical. But this time when the pc wakes up my I have no internet. In the task bar I have the globe symbol stating no connections are...
  3. Lost Wifi after PC snoozed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lost Wifi after PC snoozed: Hi all. So I left my desktop pc on, went to grab some lunch. About an hour later I come back to my desk and my screens are off as is typical. But this time when the pc wakes up my I have no internet. In the task bar I have the globe symbol stating no connections are...
  4. Lost Wifi after PC snoozed

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. change notifications snooze options

in Windows 10 Gaming
    change notifications snooze options: In Windows 11 but it was the same in Windows 10 Calendar app --Calendar notifications pop up in the bottom-right corner for upcoming events allow to snooze them for 5 min, 15 min, 1h, et al.I want to change what the preset snooze time choices are. Is it possible?Idk if this...
  6. change notifications snooze options

change notifications snooze options: In Windows 11 but it was the same in Windows 10 Calendar app --Calendar notifications pop up in the bottom-right corner for upcoming events allow to snooze them for 5 min, 15 min, 1h, et al.I want to change what the preset snooze time choices are. Is it possible?Idk if this...
  7. Add a delay/snooze to a Task Scheduler task

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Add a delay/snooze to a Task Scheduler task: Good afternoon, everyone. So what I’m trying to do is use Task Scheduler to force a restart of a computer every Friday at around 5 PM. I have figured out how to create the Task and it is working correctly. Every Friday the laptop restarts at 5 PM but I was wondering if anyone...
  8. Add a delay/snooze to a Task Scheduler task

Add a delay/snooze to a Task Scheduler task: Good afternoon, everyone. So what I’m trying to do is use Task Scheduler to force a restart of a computer every Friday at around 5 PM. I have figured out how to create the Task and it is working correctly. Every Friday the laptop restarts at 5 PM but I was wondering if anyone...
  9. Add a delay/snooze to a Task Scheduler task

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. The Frightening Story of The Alarm That Can't Be Snoozed

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    The Frightening Story of The Alarm That Can't Be Snoozed: So I got a cheap windows laptop to try some things... Found a hilarious bug you too can try. I hope you do so that you can laugh with me. I tried the Windows 10 Alarms & Clock. Set up an alarm at each hour (which, by the way, took FOREVER for such a simple task) with no...