Windows 10: Snowball Issue

Discus and support Snowball Issue in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My Core Isolation won't turn on and restart all the way. I have tried several things to fix and uninstalled and reinstalled the correct drivers as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Jeana Wallisa1, Nov 30, 2023.

1. Snowball Issue

My Core Isolation won't turn on and restart all the way. I have tried several things to fix and uninstalled and reinstalled the correct drivers as directed on other forums. System still won't fully restart with core isolation on. After digging into the the event viewer i started having issues with the day i got it. and it just tumble weeded and i think spyware and malware have been introduced to my laptop and cell phone because they were linked. this similar issue happened prior to getting this laptop. My old laptop was acting weird and seemed like it was hacked and phone would do crazy things

:)

Jeana Wallisa1, Nov 30, 2023
  2. Joshuah R Win User

Blue Snowball iCE Microphone not working

Hi all,

I just got a Blue Snowball iCE and it is not working. I followed all published help document around the web and still no luck.

I have:

• Uninstalled and reinstalled the driver
    • Tried different USB Ports
    • Making sure my Microphone Privacy Settings were set to on
    • Trying it on another Windows 10 Computer and following all of the above
    I think its broke but I am reaching out to the community to see if there is anything else I can do to get it to work.

Any Suggestions on how to get it to work?

I am running Windows 10 Home Version 10.0.17134 Build 17134. If more info is needed let me know.

Thanks,

Joshuah

***Original title: Blue Snowball iCE not working***

Joshuah R, Nov 30, 2023
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Nov 30, 2023
  4. Snowball Issue

Blue Snowball USB Microphone doesn't work after upgrading to Win10

I had this same issue, but I quickly resolved it. Follow the steps below:

1. Head to your sound icon on your taskbar mini-icons, which you open the arrow pointing up to get there.

2. Now right click it and click "Recording devices"

3. From there, you should see your Blue Snowball device registered and on the list. If it says USB device or something other than that, then you need to try and troubleshoot the connection issue.

4. Now, select the connected Blue Snowball microphone on the list, and look down at the set default button. Click it.

5. There, you should be able to use the microphone without worry Snowball Issue :)

If you have resolved the issue using my statement, please like this so more people find it. Thank you.

Lexton Baker, Nov 30, 2023
Thema:

Snowball Issue

1. Snowball Issue - Similar Threads - Snowball Issue

2. Snowball Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Snowball Issue: My Core Isolation won't turn on and restart all the way. I have tried several things to fix and uninstalled and reinstalled the correct drivers as directed on other forums. System still won't fully restart with core isolation on. After digging into the the event viewer i...
  3. Snowball Issue

Snowball Issue: My Core Isolation won't turn on and restart all the way. I have tried several things to fix and uninstalled and reinstalled the correct drivers as directed on other forums. System still won't fully restart with core isolation on. After digging into the the event viewer i...
  4. Snowball Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. My snowball ice mic broke physically.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My snowball ice mic broke physically.: The tripod has fallen apart. I’d like to know how to fix this soon please! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-snowball-ice-mic-broke-physically/4d0619c7-ecd3-4687-99b4-d9fb26e834e2
  6. My snowball ice mic broke physically.

My snowball ice mic broke physically.: The tripod has fallen apart. I’d like to know how to fix this soon please! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-snowball-ice-mic-broke-physically/4d0619c7-ecd3-4687-99b4-d9fb26e834e2
  7. Blue Snowball Mic Driver Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Snowball Mic Driver Issue: hello I am having problems with my blue snowball I've looked at some articles and nothing is working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-snowball-mic-driver-issue/da0f8514-6dcf-4d11-903f-992e6f725ce0
  8. Blue Snowball Mic Driver Issue

Blue Snowball Mic Driver Issue: hello I am having problems with my blue snowball I've looked at some articles and nothing is working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-snowball-mic-driver-issue/da0f8514-6dcf-4d11-903f-992e6f725ce0
  9. Blue Snowball Mic Driver Issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. Blue Snowball Driver Issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blue Snowball Driver Issues: The mic worked after I completely re-installed windows in an attempt to fix it, until I restarted the PC and the mic no longer worked. It seems that if I restart, the mic will work for about 10 seconds, then stop working. I've tried disabling/re-installing/updating drivers,...