Windows 10: Snowy screen

Discus and support Snowy screen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi. My screen is snowy when on the screen saver and around the perimeter when I am not online.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Mrs. Rattler, Jun 8, 2020.

1. Snowy screen

Hi. My screen is snowy when on the screen saver and around the perimeter when I am not online.

:)

Mrs. Rattler, Jun 8, 2020
  2. LCRT Win User

snowy screen

What the heck is a snowy screen?

LCRT, Jun 8, 2020
  3. snowy screen

A month ago I purchased a new Lumia 920 from Amazon. Phone had south American build on it. Carried out all updates and had the snowy screen happen about half a dozen times. Reset phone and didn't install any apps, no joy, snowy screen continued to occur.
    Returned phone to amazon and ordered replacement. This one came with asian build. Carried out all updates and first day in use, snowy screen occurs. I cant see this being a phone hardware issue with my experience. This seems to be software related. There seems
    to be many with this issue and microsoft/nokia should resolve this problem .

SandroRizzi, Jun 8, 2020
  4. Snowy screen

snowy screen

Here is a picture of one of the occurrences of a white snowy (static) screen like you see on an antenna tv with no reception.
    Snowy screen 51df0b89-8f2d-400a-99cd-4bca6be52b40.jpg

SandroRizzi, Jun 8, 2020
Thema:

Snowy screen

1. Snowy screen - Similar Threads - Snowy screen

2. I cannot logon to my microsoft accounts. I just get a blank white small screen.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I cannot logon to my microsoft accounts. I just get a blank white small screen.: I have tried shutting down and restarting with no effect. I have a HP Pavilion laptop and have Windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-logon-to-my-microsoft-accounts-i-just-get/3bb7550e-c14c-4743-9141-035927490bfe
  3. I cannot logon to my microsoft accounts. I just get a blank white small screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot logon to my microsoft accounts. I just get a blank white small screen.: I have tried shutting down and restarting with no effect. I have a HP Pavilion laptop and have Windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-logon-to-my-microsoft-accounts-i-just-get/3bb7550e-c14c-4743-9141-035927490bfe
  4. I cannot logon to my microsoft accounts. I just get a blank white small screen.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. HP laptop stuck in Reconstructing Cache Metadata screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP laptop stuck in Reconstructing Cache Metadata screen: Hi, my HP Pavilion 14-ce3501sa is stuck in the Reconstructing Cache Metadata Screen. It is stuck on “creating the segment/index pairs ….. 1%” I’ve tried all the solutions on the forums. I can’t hard boot into the recovery mode as I can’t get to the screen with loading dots....
  6. HP laptop stuck in Reconstructing Cache Metadata screen

HP laptop stuck in Reconstructing Cache Metadata screen: Hi, my HP Pavilion 14-ce3501sa is stuck in the Reconstructing Cache Metadata Screen. It is stuck on “creating the segment/index pairs ….. 1%” I’ve tried all the solutions on the forums. I can’t hard boot into the recovery mode as I can’t get to the screen with loading dots....
  7. Loading screen after usb drive

Loading screen after usb drive: My laptop started lagging so i started to restart it. After restaring it showed preparing automatic repair and had been that for 8 hours and more. So i created a bootable usb drive and changed my boot priority order to usb hdd at first position and then after inserting the...
  8. Downloading on microsoft store stuck on white screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downloading on microsoft store stuck on white screen.: Tried clearing cache restarting my computer and troubleshooters but none worked. It initially said "Just a moment" and then it went white https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/downloading-on-microsoft-store-stuck-on-white/0ef3fbef-fbe1-48df-ba68-f0b251b434ce
  9. laptop built in camera pictures are snowy

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    laptop built in camera pictures are snowy: laptop built in camera pictures are snowy. Camera drivers are up to date. How to fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-built-in-camera-pictures-are-snowy/ad5ffc32-0b1c-48e7-8a72-bc684964b451
  10. Snowy, Flickering Screen, it will Not Stop!

in Windows 10 Support
    Snowy, Flickering Screen, it will Not Stop!: I really need assistance with this crazy flickering screen, posting pictures of what I have done. Nothing has stopped this, I am wondering if there is something loose? between the screen and keyboard Attachment 122029Attachment 122030Attachment 122031Attachment 122032 77653