Windows 10: So...any idea why my audio is freaking out? I can't even click on it. But according to the...

Discus and support So...any idea why my audio is freaking out? I can't even click on it. But according to the... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Wiggys [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m4lrjd/soany_idea_why_my_audio_is_freaking_out_i_cant/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Wiggys, Mar 13, 2021.

1. /u/Wiggys Win User

So...any idea why my audio is freaking out? I can't even click on it. But according to the...

/u/Wiggys, Mar 13, 2021
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Mar 13, 2021
  3. How Does This Power Supply Look?

Raidmax is a bad idea, especially if you're wanting to reliably run an 8800GT. The Antec freak listed is great deal! Only if you're willing to take the bite of the MIR's, the Corsair or PCP&C for $80 are a step better.

FatForester, Mar 13, 2021
  4. So...any idea why my audio is freaking out? I can't even click on it. But according to the...

Audio Problems

Hi there SimonWildZX, I will be your Independent Advisor for today, I hope we can both resolve your problem.

May I suggest to completely uninstall all Audio drivers listed in the Device manager including the headset. Please make sure to completely remove.

Here is how to do it.

Here the steps to completely remove a Device off your computer.

Step 1. Use shortcut keys Win + X on Windows 10.

Step 2. Select Device Manager.

Step 3. Expand the entry Sound and Audio devices. Right-click the problematic device and select Uninstall device.

Step 4. You may need to check the option Delete the driver software for this device, and then click the Uninstall button.

Step 5. Reboot the computer.

Repeat the steps in all the Audio devices listed.

Then reboot. then test the headset again.

FerdinandNanalig, Mar 13, 2021
Thema:

So...any idea why my audio is freaking out? I can't even click on it. But according to the...

1. So...any idea why my audio is freaking out? I can't even click on it. But according to the... - Similar Threads - idea why audio

2. Sound Freaking Out

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sound Freaking Out: Hey I have a problem when I had plugged in new headphones or unplugged any audio device the sound rapidly changes over and over and I cannot change it. If anybody has had a similar issue before can you help? submitted by /u/PineappleSir [link] [comments]...
  3. Computer is Freaking out

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer is Freaking out: I have a dell inspiron pc that ive had for 3 years and only a couple weeks ago did thid problem arise. I had brought it in for a virus clean up but after running several detection softwears at many diffrent times, no virus was found. What first happens is it will start typing...
  4. Windows is freaking out

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows is freaking out: Hello, my windows recently started freaking out every time I press a key it was a shortcut to something, I got that fixed by doing Ctrl + Alt + Windows button, but now when I open up the start menu it like auto clicking and highlighting things same for my search bar and...
  5. Any ideas as to why my fresh Windows 10 installation is so slow?

Any ideas as to why my fresh Windows 10 installation is so slow?: Acer Aspire A315-21-61TA. 1 year old. Formatted the PC and reinstalled Windows. It’s painfully slow. Things like file explorer take over 10 seconds to open, and web browsers feel almost unusable. Why the hell is this happening? It’s a relatively new PC with decent specs on...
  6. Help! My Bluetooth is freaking out

Help! My Bluetooth is freaking out: Two days ago I started having troubles connecting my earbuds to my computer through Bluetooth. It started with only being able to choose the handsfree audio quality so I decided to remove my earbuds from the settings and reconnect them but I wasn't able to do so. Instead I...
  7. Taskbar Freaking Out.

Taskbar Freaking Out.: [IMG] My taskbar messed up I do have two monitors but heres what it looks like: The program icons are uneven with the windos, search, task view icon, plus the program icons have turned into tabs rather than just icons. Any help will be appreciated submitted by...
  8. Any idea why my BIOS takes so long to load?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Any idea why my BIOS takes so long to load?: 43 seconds to be precise, according to task manager. After that W10 takes equally long to get to log in. Having an NMVe drive, I assumed the whole process would be a lot quicker, but really it isn't that much quicker than my old PC. My start up programs are showing low impact...
  9. Windows Freaking Out

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Freaking Out: Hello All, My computer says that it has "Windows 10 Enterprise 2016 LTSB 64-bit" and I still get the "Activate Windows" message on my monitor. When I used Windows 10 Update Assistant, It told me that my operating wasn't ok, and I needed to "Upgrade Windows Server or...
  10. Freaking out

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Freaking out: I can't access Cortana, my windows bar and my notifications. I tried to fix by using Power Shell, but no corrupted files. Then I saw that task bar said Cortana Suspend, last night my computer updated, and I don't know if that messed up my system. I also had to change my email...