Windows 10: So apparently I have a bitcoin mining trojan in my laptop and Windows Defender can't deal...

Discus and support So apparently I have a bitcoin mining trojan in my laptop and Windows Defender can't deal... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/GazeK2 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f0b8eg/so_apparently_i_have_a_bitcoin_mining_trojan_in/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/GazeK2, Feb 7, 2020.

1. /u/GazeK2 Win User

So apparently I have a bitcoin mining trojan in my laptop and Windows Defender can't deal...

/u/GazeK2, Feb 7, 2020
  2. Le Boule Win User
Thema:

So apparently I have a bitcoin mining trojan in my laptop and Windows Defender can't deal...

1. So apparently I have a bitcoin mining trojan in my laptop and Windows Defender can't deal... - Similar Threads - apparently bitcoin mining

2. Is microsoft Mining Bitcoin with Antimalware Service Executable?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is microsoft Mining Bitcoin with Antimalware Service Executable?: I know it sounds silly,but I have 32 GB of ram, with Ryzen 5 1400 and my station is unusable on bare desktop anything. Ive installed are things for studio like Fruity loops, plugins and surrounding apps which are disabled at moment of start. Also have two games World of Tanks...
  3. Is microsoft Mining Bitcoin with Antimalware Service Executable?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is microsoft Mining Bitcoin with Antimalware Service Executable?: I know it sounds silly,but I have 32 GB of ram, with Ryzen 5 1400 and my station is unusable on bare desktop anything. Ive installed are things for studio like Fruity loops, plugins and surrounding apps which are disabled at moment of start. Also have two games World of Tanks...
  4. Is microsoft Mining Bitcoin with Antimalware Service Executable?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. SIHOST64.exe Mining Trojan

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    SIHOST64.exe Mining Trojan: Hi. I recently found a virus in my computer, sihost64 and sihost32 running on the background. I dont know how to remove it. Please help me, especially @_AW_ who was helped people with the same problem.Here i attached my...
  6. Windows defender can't remove trojan

Windows defender can't remove trojan: So the story is that I found a trojan called Trojan:Win32/Occamy.C8E after doing a windows defender full scan. When I check the protection history, it say remediation incomplete and the affected items is containerfile:...
  7. Game I own is apparently not mine

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Game I own is apparently not mine: This is what I get when I try to play the game I paid 40 euros for. Solve this! It even shows me that I own the game on your website. I did buy the PC version so no doubts on that one. Forza Horizon 4 is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in...
  8. Vigram.a was found and I searched it and apparently it’s a Trojan?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Vigram.a was found and I searched it and apparently it’s a Trojan?: So I did a full scan of my pc and it came back saying Vigram.a was found and I searched it and apparently it’s a Trojan? It gave me the option to delete it so I did and it says it’s removed but I’m just worried it’s not fully gone. I have windows 10 and I know some people say...
  9. Windows Defender can't remove trojan

Windows Defender can't remove trojan: Apparently I have trojan on my computer. I ran a WindowsDefender scan and it found 2 trojans. The name of both of them is: Trojan:Win64/Longage and it is contained in Linux Distro ISO file (debian-10.1.0-amd64-DVD-1.iso". it is located in my "Downloads" folder. I tried...
  10. So apparently i have a problem that has to do with my windows loading

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    So apparently i have a problem that has to do with my windows loading: So what happened is that my laptop is showing the blue loading screen forever what do i do ?[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/so-apparently-i-have-a-problem-that-has-to-do-with/6fb86161-23a1-4f33-a33e-73f53c294038