Windows 10: So apparently i have a problem that has to do with my windows loading

Discus and support So apparently i have a problem that has to do with my windows loading in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; So what happened is that my laptop is showing the blue loading screen forever what do i do ?[ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Manavgaming 2000, Oct 31, 2018.

1. So apparently i have a problem that has to do with my windows loading

So what happened is that my laptop is showing the blue loading screen forever what do i do ? So apparently i have a problem that has to do with my windows loading e43117ee-f298-45a3-88d1-95b34ea71438?upload=true.jpg

:)

Manavgaming 2000, Oct 31, 2018
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Oct 31, 2018
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 31, 2018
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

So apparently i have a problem that has to do with my windows loading

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 31, 2018
Thema:

So apparently i have a problem that has to do with my windows loading

1. So apparently i have a problem that has to do with my windows loading - Similar Threads - apparently problem has

2. My PC has a problem, what do I do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC has a problem, what do I do?: Hi, I’m running a windows 10 PC however when I’m trying to log in it’s saying my pc has ran into a problem and needs to restart. Below that it says Stop code: BAD SYSTEM CONFIG INFO . It then try’s to automatically repair however that fails, I have tried every other option...
  3. My PC has a problem, what do I do?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC has a problem, what do I do?: Hi, I’m running a windows 10 PC however when I’m trying to log in it’s saying my pc has ran into a problem and needs to restart. Below that it says Stop code: BAD SYSTEM CONFIG INFO . It then try’s to automatically repair however that fails, I have tried every other option...
  4. My PC has a problem, what do I do?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Onedrive has a problem apparently

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Onedrive has a problem apparently: Hello, the ondrive icon on my system is always grey and not white anymore. Is it normal? It s often telling me that onedrive has a problem and to visit the forum which i m doing right now,Best regards,Arn...
  6. Onedrive has a problem apparently

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Onedrive has a problem apparently: Hello, the ondrive icon on my system is always grey and not white anymore. Is it normal? It s often telling me that onedrive has a problem and to visit the forum which i m doing right now,Best regards,Arn...
  7. Onedrive has a problem apparently

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. So apparently there is this glitch that lets you do this

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    So apparently there is this glitch that lets you do this: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/External_Asparagus10 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ru3gb1/so_apparently_there_is_this_glitch_that_lets_you/
  9. My windows 10 has so many problems

in Windows 10 Customization
    My windows 10 has so many problems: So I have made some research about my problems, Some fixed it. So I tried making another profile and it really fixed some of the problems. But all my data will be gone except the documents pictures downloads and desktop, and I dont like losing my gamedata saved in APPDATA...
  10. So apparently I have a bitcoin mining trojan in my laptop and Windows Defender can't deal...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    So apparently I have a bitcoin mining trojan in my laptop and Windows Defender can't deal...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/GazeK2 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f0b8eg/so_apparently_i_have_a_bitcoin_mining_trojan_in/